Open wide!

INTO THE STATION….

5146_96370767107_506182107_2514303_8072185_n

OPEN WIIIIIIDE!

Spoonhance

Gulp!

[Delicious morsel made poss by Yeijin S.]

Comments

1. biscuithead says:

*head explodes*

2. What flavor is this? Vanilla?

I hope it is not too sweet, I am weight watching.

Olivier

3. Hee hee! My daddy (the one who gave me a spit face-bath on Broadway) used to say “Here comes the airplane into the hangar!”

4. I would have totally freaked if this was actually on the spoon heading for my station!

But, since it’s not, I can easily say, awwww, so cute!

5. That mike says:

I shall tickle it with my tongue

6. 260Oakley says:

Mmm, who doesn’t like mini-mousemellows in their hot chocolate?

7. darkshines says:

BABY GERBILS RUUUUULE! They have fluffy little pobbles on the ends of their tails, and even at that wobbly young age, they still try and stamp their feet when they are scared. And then they fall over.

8. How am I supposed to spell the word that I just inhaled?

Please, sir, may i have some–more?

Theresa- did Dad take a small bite so as to reassured you it was good to eat?

9. Jess&Friends says:

nomnomnom nom… nom….

*pulls a bit of fur out of mouth*

Oh NOOOO!!!!!!!!

10. A spoonful of mousie helps the medicine go down.

11. skippymom says:

I’m just about to go to lunch, and now I’m all depressed because I just have hummus and no baby rodents. Damn.

12. @260Oakley – “mini-mousemellows” chuckle, snorf!

13. 260Oakley and Camille LOLOL

and the hover text snicker.. still chuckling over spoonhance.

And Theresa didn’t all dads call it an airplane into the hanger? Being Dad’s and all.

14. don’t you dare roast that mousemellow!

(They’re best raw with just a sprinkling of powdered sugar)

15. Take Gerbitol® for iron-poor blood.

16. Amuse-bouche!

17. Trabb's Boy says:

Oh my god, I can just feel his little toenails on my tongue and the twitchy ears on the roof of my mouf!!! Would not swallow, though. Really.

18. My kitty would open wide. Too cute though. I’ll chase him away. He is a live version of Sylvester. :P

19. Leslie (NTA) says:

From the Tag Suggestion Department:

“I’m going to Eat You” ?????

(the ed’s must be sweatin’ [to the oldeez] while puttin’ on tha Kyoot & have missed a Tag or two in their hard workin’ day)

With all appreciation for the Hard Work done by tha CO stafferz ….

20. Stunbunny says:

No thanks. I had a coupla hamsters before I came over.

21. @That Mike,
    Don’t you think THAT would tickle your TONGUE instead? :)

My soul hurts- I think I died from over-exposure to cuteness that I was not prepared for.

22. @Joools – Amouse-bouche!

23. Kristabelle says:

Oh noes! 8O

24. Mama’s li’l babeh loves,
    mousie, mousie.
    Mama’s li’l babeh loves
    mousie head!

25. I think this is what Simon’s Cat has in mind when it, “gaaaaah” (pointing to mouth).

26. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Wow, this post puts me in mind of a comment I made over three years ago(!), before I had adopted the NTMTOM pen name:

Dosage: One spoonful of HamTrex(tm) Nighttime Formula before bedtime. For occasional use only as directed. Side effects may include itching, scaling, dry mouth, bed head, morning breath, memory loss, memory loss, tennis elbow, brain freeze, the heebie jeebies, memory loss, the rockin’ pneumonia and/or the boogie woogie flu, an uncontrollable urge to describe all objects as “iddy biddy cutie wootie” regardless of size, and memory loss.

If HamTrex(tm) Nighttime Formula supplicates itself before you, as if begging the tender mercies of a vengeful god, discontinue use.

27. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

I had expected a link to appear with that comment, but it didn’t so here it is:

28. Pyrit en fuego, again, I see. ♫ Love to eats them gerbils, gerbils what I loves to eat ♫ (looks around nervously for nuffers).

29. kibblenibble says:

Wookit the teeny hands hanging onto the edge of the spoon!!!!

*splort*

Head ‘sploded from Qte….

30. oh yeah, airplane into the hangar for me too. I actually have to stop myself from saying that when I help feed my mom, who has alzheimers. bittersweet times…

31. Honey, we have to tell the Thompsons…

32. Whoa, “NTMTOM: The Origins”

33. He should be the spokesrodent for Spoon Size Shredded Wheat.

34. i weel not eet.

i weel leek.

too cute!

35. @pyrit Hehehehehe

36. @Ceejoe, and he used to “fly the airplane” all over before sending it into the hangar. My dad was a hoot when I was growing up, he was especially fun to brush teeth with. Hope things go as well as possible with your mom.

37. Wow so tiny! Just a spoonful of cute :)

38. @kibblenibble
    love the language on this site always cracks me up!

I tried talking to my cat that way. He started to look concerned. lol

39. Bunny shoe shine is my favorite. I refer to often when I need a laugh. After that I want to talk with British accent.

40. July 2007(above refers to)

41. I think the flavor is actually sweet, sweet cream…*ahn*

42. Von Zeppelin says:

When my kids were small, I used to do an entire Approach Control dialog routine (“Pan Am heavy Five Niner Zulu turning on short final. Roger, Five Niner Zulu, report runway in sight.” etc, etc. I would also pinch my nose and hold my hand over the mouth for a nice low-fidelity radio effect. My Lufthansa and Air France pilot accents were a real scream.) They would generally become slack-jawed at my idiocy, and in went the spoonful of mushy apricots.

43. Trabb's Boy says:

Wow, NOMTOM, I remember that comment! Must have missed my dose that day.

44. They could be right under our noses…

45. Brilliant, VonZep! Do we have clearance, Clarence?

46. I tried. Really I did, to come up with a good spoonerism for this post. The only one I chuckled at was, Chucky Larms, Tragically malicious!

47. Make sure you floss after you nom!

48. Theresa-the Kliban cat? the rest is “Bite they little heads off, nibble on they tiiiiny feet.”

49. Olivier, I used my Points calculator and mousie only 2 Weight Watchers points.

50. victoreia says:

@Theresa: “Roger, Roger. What’s our vector, Victor?”

51. rubber duck says:

A nomlet!

52. AuntieMame says:

I honestly don’t remember anything about my early feeding habits. Except for sticking my sliced cheese on the edge of the table so I could pretend I’d eaten it…

Someone needs to draw some teeth around the spoonhance circle and submit this to OMNOMNOMNOM.com!

53. Leslie (NTA) says:

AuntieMame:
    here’s my best effort @ a cockeyed eating memoire — lifted from one of my devious brothers.

Bruce. Hated. Peas. Passionately.
    So what he did, was to otherwise CleanHisPlateThoroughly (y’know, the old Parental Guilt Ploy about “People in India who ….”) ; then he would — ever so carefully — lay his knife down across the plate…having somehow convinced all the peas to line up into a STRAIGHT LINE, under the knife, on the plate.

54. (BURP)

55. Oh shoot, that was so cute I couldn’t even express myself with words or exclaimations. I just stopped breathing and smiled.

56. janet2buns says:

@Von Zeppelin: I have actual tears rolling down my face from laughing, your post is so funny!! Picturing the whole scene….puzzled toddlers…HYSTERICAL!!!

57. AuntieMame says:

@Leslie (NTA), well, you know Mom and Dad will never notice. Right?

58. behbeh gerbil! squeee! it’s been way too long since the last gerbil post!

59. if my mom fed me that i’d totally eat it no prob, not like peas

60. Mean! :P

Is that a gerbil? Aww.

61. @ceejoe Sorry to hear about your mom’s Alzheimer’s. I can relate. My dad gradually lost his marbles over a period of about 7 years. It hurt so much to see such a loving heart and brilliant mind wither away until “everything that made Dad Dad” disappeared. My thoughts and prayers go with you.

62. wantruseelingkat says:

Rice, I said! RRRRRRICE! =^..^=

63. Don’t eat it XD

64. jubileeblot says:

HAAWWW! Kibblenibble, I did not know the sound your head makes when it “SPLODES” is SPLORT! I love the leetle teeny handies too! Teeny little pointy, peach fuzz covered nosie, and squinchy seepy eyes, Spluuussshhh. That is the sound my head made when it sploded from the Qte!

65. kibblenibble says:

jubileeblot: It sounds like your brain is a tad juicier than mine! :-D

66. A gentleman dining in Crewe
    Found a little white mouse in his stew.
    Said the waiter: “Don’t shout!
    Or wave it about
    Or the rest will be wanting one too.

67. I just had to bite my tongue to keep from yelling, “OH MY GOD THE CUTE!!!” at work.

68. Rainbow*Star says:

But … but there is no spoon! *outstretches hands to catch unsupported Pocket Pet*