Lamest. Whack-A-Mole. Ever.

I mean, there’s just the one hole, and they don’t even let you use a mallet!  Seriously, what’s up with that?

Comments

1. I love that the cat actually seems surprised when the dog retreats. Hee.

2. That. is. awesome.

3. LOL.. Kitty’s all like “This not your door, you go away dog!”

4. Dog: “What am I, a clown for your amusement?”

5. OMG, what a freaking riot!! Poor misguided doggy has met his match. :)

6. kibblenibble says:

Lillith, I think kitteh was also a bit disappointed, because he/she was enjoying the interaction, “Hey, where’d ya go? I wasn’t done showing ya who’s boss!”

7. at the end cat is all HEy where did he go!
    hehehehe

8. Mary (the first) says:

I absolutely LOVE that kitteh’s markings! Black splotchy all OVER in funny patterns! That’s exactly what I want in my next kitteh !!!

9. Th doggy lasts for quite a while; kitteh must not be using its claws, hehe. Awesome music!

10. Me thinks Doggy is too big for the hole?

11. @kibblenibble

Every so often, I don’t get to the basement in time when the cats find a mouse (I try to shoo the varmint out of the basement for it’s own safety). The little darlings will have “played” the poor mouse to death. I’ll find them poking at it, seeming quite despondent, their faces and body language seeming to say “Why’d my game stop?”. I’m certain that kitteh here was disappointed.

12. Kristabelle says:

NOMTOM wins again with his entry title! HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

13. MY DOOR!

14. Really, can you blame the cat?

15. No, J., I can’t. I might do the same thing- no, I know I would.

16. That was really enjoyable, I liked the persistence that the dog showed in the beginning. But in the battle of will the cat always wins.

17. Don’t be mean to the dog, kitty.

18. AuntieMame says:

And it’s not even a mole! Someone needs to file a complaint about deceptive advertising.

(I wish I could actually see the video, but they’re all blocked here at the office. :( )

19. victoreia says:

And STAY OUT!

20. skippymom says:

Is that a rat sticking out from under the cupboard thingy on the left?

[Nah. Mole. ;) - Ed.]

21. Haha so cute how the dog just puts up with it :)

22. “Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!”

23. Now that right there is funny…

24. Who needs a scratching post when you have a real life pooch head to keep you stimulated ?

25. Kitteh sez: “What part of ‘CATflap’ don’t you understand?”

26. That dog is totally smiling – he’s having fun, too. :)

27. infoaddict says:

That is SO a game those two play a lot. There are no claws being used, and no pain being inflicted. If the cat _really_ wanted that dog’s head gone, one swipe over the nose would do it.

No wonder it looked so disappointed when the toy went away :) “oiiii??? I wasn’t finished yet!!” :)

28. Wonderful I am still laughing at T.UM’s contribution
    “Which part of CAT-Flap do you not understand, – any way if the dog
    was just “bummin’ aroun’ ” perhaps he thought Kitty would have a
    hand-out for him – but perhaps kitty had “already given” or was just
    not feeling charitable
    Lpve to all
    Patti

29. julia-2009 says:

the video has a snappy tune to it and i even watched it a second time

30. Yes, julia-2009, but can you dance to it?

31. Kitty: “What ever you’re selling,I ain’t buyin’! Get out of here!”\
    Dog: “That does it. I quit this @*!# job!”

32. Leslie (NTA) says:

@Pyrit: Yet AGAIN, you nail the perfect theme in 10 words or less. AND a classic MP line, to boot. I bow & send other obeisances, in YOUR general direction (whichever direction that might be, from here) …

Signed,
    How does she DO that?

33. Leslie – Hi there! You crack me up too, y’know!

Signed,
    Grew up with much older brothers and all their shows/movies/music/books. And, their indifference; ignoring me, only makes me try harder to have fun! Thptptptpt!

34. jodidoglover says:

did you see the nip the dog tried to get in?!??!

35. I like how the dog just TOTALLY ignores the cat and that the cat looks DISAPPOINTED when the dog leaves.

36. GIGGLE :D Kitty is pounding the pooch until the poor dog retreats :D

37. Wow! What a smart Cat.