the “M” of forever and ever

the "M" of forever and ever

My name is Tabbers MacLeod, and I am immortal.

Comments

1. kibblenibble says:

My souls is being sucked into those bottomless eyes…Hheeelllppp….swthworp…

2. skippymom says:

Theo, that must be one really powerful iced mocha you’re having….

3. there can be only one…

4. Teho this would make a perfect (oopps I mean Purrfect) Silk screen Design for a tee…
    And Gahhhh did anyone else feel their soul just get sucked out by the look?

5. Note to self:::: guard Head whil Tabbers MacLeod is around.

6. victoreia says:

Theo, what’s in that mocha, and where can I get one?

7. @victoreia
    1) coffee (my own fresh-ground French-pressed Vienna roast, extra strong)
    2) cocoa (Ghirardelli double chocolate)
    3) a little sugar
    4) a little half&half
    5) a lot of ice

…from the kitchen upstairs

8. Leslie (NTA) says:

….umm (LOOK OUT!! This question is *NOT EXACTLY* an honest query for informational purposes)….

Theo; why do you only use ingredients, from the kitchen *upstairs*? Are you……Biased against downstairs kitchens??? or is it another C/O
    conspiracy???

Signed,
    That Troublemakin’ Kid from Leave it to Beaver
    (whose name I *ALWAYS* forget, even tho’ a helpful COver wrote back & told it to me recently ….)

[Because the downstairs "kitchen" consists of a mini-fridge with three Diet Cokes and an old microwave with instant popcorn pouches. - Ed.]

9. Leslie (NTA) says:

Ahhh….I suppose that *might* explain your preference. I believe the Technical Term for that (and we *must* always prefer Technical Terms, mustn’t we???)
    would be “kitchenette”.

(But it isn’t as delightful/ fun a theory, as a Conspiracy Theory would be….)

(Entirely unrelated: but I feel you might enjoy this joke & I feel compelled to use this platform….sorry….At a bookstore or at a library — choose yer setting at will–
    customer requests to be directed to the Self-Help/ Psychology Books Section.
    The staff member of the store or library’s response: “Don’t you think you should figure that out, for yourself???”)

[and because I can't help being The Editor, I'm going to take the liberty to rephrase... The staffer looks at the customer, raises a meaningful eyebrow, and says "Where do YOU think it is?" - Ed.]

10. catsscratchers says:

So sorri about the LONE part ._. I have 2 kitties; they keep each other company ._.
    Love, Angela ._.

11. catsscratchers says:

He IS such a cute one, he is ._. Later, dudette ._. MEOW-ERS !@__@!

12. Leslie (NTA) says:

@ Ed:
    Wow, you’re good at your job. Well done !!!! (wink)

13. the kitten is addorable