Someone got tie-tie on the hiiiiiike!

Will you please get a load of this ewok-back-packing-redonkulousness;

dudeBackpack

Tired from living in an Endor treehouse is MORE LIKE IT, Kim E.

Comments

1. “No, actually, I’m NOT having fun.”

2. I think he actually looks more like George Lucas himself.

[Hmm... you know... ;) - Ed.]

3. How adorable!!! It does look like an Ewok!!!

4. RedKitten says:

Awww…Ewok dogs do have a way of looking particularly pitiful when they’re tired. My dearly departed Lhasa mix, when walking up the hill to go home, stopped, let out a deep sigh, and gave me that “You’re not REALLY gonna make me walk ALL the way up that, are you?” look. Sure enough, I carried his fuzzy butt the rest of the way up the hill. I’m sure people were laughing when they drove past me, but I wasn’t left with much choice.

5. He does look exactly like George Lucas, that was my first thought, too!

6. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Ahhh, how I love nature…the smell of the zipper, the feel of ripstop cordura fabric upon my cheek, the savory crunch of the lint-covered peanut I found buried in the main compartment….

7. victoreia says:

Wow, George Lucas has shrunk!

8. Ah, The Cute is strong in this one, Obi Wan…

9. I am da gwate expwowa of da fowest.

10. Jimbeaux says:

awww, I so feel your tie-tie, li’l one. Did massive cleaning and re-organizing of my apartment today, and I’m exhausted and sore. What say we watch the new TV set and have a nice sammich delivered for dinner?

11. What happened to the other sedan chair carriers?

12. *raises hand* I see George Lucas in him too. (=_=)

Better the ewok than JarJar, I say.

13. Allayloo ta nuv = Won’t someone please beep my nose?
    What? That is a seriously beepable nose right there.

14. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

GRRRrrRRRRrrRRRRRrrrrRRR… YUB-YUB!!

15. Paunchie says:

it is TOTALLY George Lucas youse are right!

Poor little tired hiker, I knows how ya feel!

16. danielie says:

SQUEE!!

I don’t think the George Lucas-puppy likes the great outdoors much.

17. GIGGLE :D The little dog must of said “Hey! It is better than walking.” :D

18. The cutest moptop

19. It means ‘celebrate the love.’

Yes, nerd that I am, I know the whole song by heart. In Ewokese.

20. @Nyota, if, by your translation of “allyloo ta nuv” you mean that “ta nuv” means
    “the love”, then that immediately reminds me of Eddie Murphy’s Buckwheat skit from SNL in the 70s — “Nookin puh nub…” Just thinking about that cracks me up…

21. Cordelia says:

Such a little cutie pie!!!

22. victoreia says:

@nyota: oh good. I’m not the only one…..

23. littledogrescue says:

George Tzucus

24. How did I miss this year’s cool back-to-school supplies? How come I don’t get the ewok with my new backpack? I guess I’m not shopping in the right places…

25. Metz, yes: he DOES have an extraordinarily beepable nose!

26. what kind of puppy is this?! sooo cute

27. You know, if you look at it just right…this could be the “person” (George?) in a brown hoodie, with his hands stuffed down in his pockets so you’ns can’t see them…I’m just sayin’…?

28. OMG, hahaha….. I actuallly know what “Allayoo ta nuv” means in Ewok! We sang this song in ewok for a high school choir pops concert. It definitely means “celebrate the love!” HAHAHAHA……. wow….. never thought I would hear a reference to it ever again.

29. His name is Dude!
    and I know him :D

30. Eeeeewok!!!! <3

31. I love Dude! He doesn’t look as much of an Ewok anymore but dang it if the force still isn’t with him!

32. I love this picture… Awwww Dude!

33. what kind of puppy is this?! sooo cute