Tiny ears with wheech to KEEL YOU

Oh hai. Your Sunday just got obliterated.

by moi. [head tilt]

RandallCute copy

OBLITERATED!

closeup

Good luck recovering everyone. Special thanks to Sunday Smack Down deliverer Brian L.

Comments

1. Mrs. McGinty says:

That’s just wrong on so many levels. Mostly the level on which it’s not in my house. Right. This. Second.

It’s not. I just checked. Hrmphhh.

2. Bunniopolis says:

SQUEEEEEE! I love Scottish Folds, they have the biggest, cutest eyes!

3. I think this is the 1st time I have look at a baby animal picture and gasped of cuteness. I almost lost the air in my lungs. Gasping with cutness…I think I know the meaning of overload now…my lungs are collapsing in cuteness.

4. DaytimeDeb says:

KaBOOM! I’m dead.. died from overdose of cuteness. Keep resuce workers away… computer still on and interwebs still open to this page. Anyone sent to rescue me could be in danger… Casualties could number into the thousands!

5. kibblenibble says:

What do you call it when the eyes are larger than the earses? Dunno, but sure is dedly Qte. :-)

6. @kibblenibble has suggested a new rule of cuteness, mayhap?

7. yup, I’m obliterated. ttly dun. must kiss and cuddle that whiskery little face.

8. Thems some powerful whiskers! I want them tickling my chin as kitty snorgles in my neck. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

9. Sunday Smackdown TKO = Teeny Kitteh Overload. This reminds me of those paintings from the 70s with the big eyed kitties, only waaaay cuter.

10. Holy mackeral, I think his wheeskers are tickling me through the screen!!

11. AAAAaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhh!!!

Want! Without this kitteh, life no longer has meaninks!!!!

12. Okay this Marmie madness on CO has got to stop… Stop I tell you or I will never recover. ;)

13. I’m down. And out. For the count.

Done in by a kitten who could fit in one hand, with only the whiskers tickling out.

but what a way to go……………..

14. Hey Teho or NoTom or Meg or CSO or Sparky… I know it may only be on my screen but is it possible for you to fix the code to the twitter update on the left… The text runneth over into the comments.

I know it is a little thing but it is driving me crazy..mostly because I want to go in and fix it myself but I do not have the keys to the kingdom.

[Ain't CSS grand? Yeah, those URLs could probably be shrunk... - Ed.]

15. @Heather, I must have a low cute threshhold. I DIE MANY TIMES a day!!

16. *sploded*

@Nikki “Sunday Smackdown TKO = Teeny Kitteh Overload.” FTW!! LOL!

17. cheesybird says:

d.e.d.

18. Pow!! (Sound of extreme mini-ear cuteness hitting me in the face)…BAM!! (Sound of me hitting floor…)…recovery period from this onslaught? Unknown…

19. I just asploded. DO WANT.

20. wuyizidi says:

Maybe there should be a new rule about kittens supporting adult-sized whiskers and eyebrows that are so long and unruly that they actually touch and completely dwarf their tiny faces?

21. Kitteh’s got Andy Rooney brows…

22. Paunchie says:

why it’s a cream-sickie with whiskhairs!

23. Is it just me, or is that kittayn PINK?

PEENK KITTAYNZ!

24. I wanted the cute, but I cannot handle the cute!
    *explodes*

25. Von Zeppelin says:

Scottish Fold? It looks more like a Scottish Ears-Crumpled-Up-And-Thrown-Away-Entirely.

26. apotheosis says:

That is some hardcore redonkulous whiskerage, right there.

27. Mary (the first) says:

I’m not a huge fan of the foldy ears but those WHISKAIRS make up for it! I would love to just tickle her and tickle her. Come to think of it, I would name her Elmo!!

28. Those eyebrows and whiskers are picking up signals from Jupiter! Aieeee! (alternate version of Squeeee!)

29. Tiny kitty does look sad. Kitty wants to come live with me! Yes yes, that’s the problem, kitty wants to live with me!!

30. Lerrinus says:

Awwwwww! Folded earsies! Big Eyes! Tiny downturned Mouf! Eeek, I’m ded from da cute! :-D

31. Victoria says:

Muzzlepouche!

32. AWW :) Another kitty me wants :)

33. No, it´s not the ears that keeel me. It´s the explosion of whiskers!!!! :D

34. Man the eyes are sooooo big. But it looks nice.

35. so messy but very cute kitty. >_<

36. StormCat says:

Does anyone else hear the “dum dum duuuuuhhh” music from the dramatic prairie dog? (or the dramatic kitteh?) This pic SOOO needs it!!!!

37. StormCat- yes, I do.

38. Well, Randall is by far the cutest petite chat I have ever seen.. Looking forward to meeting him…

39. We love it that you love Randall. We die from cute overload daily! It’s hard, but we struggle on. To put the record straight he is a very happy kitten, with very soulful eyes. Lots more to come from him and his brothers in the near future!

40. That’s a lot of whisker action going on there.

41. The eyes ARE SOULFUL, as if the kitty has already lived a long life in the past or something. and yes, those ARE remarkable whiskers. be careful they don’t get caught in things.

42. victoreia says:

At least the title text gives you fair warning….. :D

43. O.
    M.
    G.

\ / ___________ (:

(me…passing out with a huge “awwwww”)

44. I don’t think the kitty looks sad – I think she wants to bite someone ASAP. I’ll bet a little butt wiggle and then a pounce happened shortly after this photograph was taken.

PREPARE TO BE ATTACKED.

45. I stand corrected – HE wants to nom someone. Apologies for the mix-up.

46. OMG! Too Cute!