Your Caturday has begun!

It’s oh-fishe.

So get napping.

Snacking. Drinking milk—whatever you do on your Caturdays.

King Tut

Daily Kitten celebrity “King Tut” made his way over here via the fabulous Glenna M.

Comments

1. I love his large bobble head!

2. Andi from NC says:

Look at that face – love the disapproval!!!

3. Aw, I have to work on my Caturday (my fault, really, for slacking off all week). That kitteh’s glare of disapproval is going to shame me into it.

4. Beth (in NC) says:

This is just ridiculous… how is it possible for anything to be so tiny! Ridiculous!

5. Him looks like a bebbeh Weenston.

6. Von Zeppelin says:

Marty Feldman has come back to us, reincarnated as a kitten. Great to see you again, Eye-gor.

7. There’s ‘The Brain,’ taking over the world. . . where’s Pinky?

8. dainty pawses

9. King Tut! Heeheeheeheeheehee!!!

10. Ugly kitten… sorry. The body is cute, but the face is oogly… specially with the googly eyes.

11. diddleymaz says:

Our Caturday starts with a Tuna breakfast..and boy oh boy do my 2 guys know its Caturday, the meowing reaches epic proportions if I stay in bed too long :)

12. that kit’s got some attitudes!

13. Transpogue says:

That kitteh is ALL HEAD.

Haulin’ that gargantuan cranium about…. ;)

14. Cuteful bobble-headed delishas kitteh. Love the “non-conformist” eyes.

15. OMG! How does giant-headed kitty NOT fall over? I love him!

16. apotheosis says:

Mama done tole me, if you can’t say somethin’ nice, don’t say nothin’ a-tall. So in that spirit, um…uh…

…he makes his litter mates look even cuter. There.

17. Hmph. You say oogly googly eyes like there’s something wrong with it.

18. I don’t that’s disaproval,more like a focusing issue. I sure hope this kitty don’t do no readin’, don’t worry kitty you are NOT ugly! Mean people are ugly!

19. kibblenibble says:

Caturday rocks! I LOVE heems! *grabby hands*

20. I am crazy about the paw splayage.

21. Leslie (NTA) says:

En Francais: Il est tres adorable !!

22. @ Transpogue:
    He’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight on his huge pillah!

23. LOL like all newborns his head is twice as big as his body!

24. apotheosis says:

It’s some kinda leezard trick-or-treating as a mammal.

25. Giganto haid! Haw. Giganto is my word of the day.

26. I am looking at *u* with *diz* eye, and *u* with *diz* eye

27. Oh jeez. That IS a commanding look. All-encompassing. (She says with two cats on her old style monitor)

28. victoreia says:

“…Funky Tut. King Tut…”

(Is my age showing?)

29. Bring that kitten to my mouf

30. @dub1 – LOL! “Are you pondering what I’m pondering?” “I think so Brain. But me and Pippi Longstocking? What would our children look like?”

@victoreia Steve Martin rocks!

This baby is adorable! The eye are killin’ me tho!! Gah…

31. Lolli-head kitty!! So cute, especially with the sad eyes.

32. Gah I have come back to look at this kitty like five times already he is so adora buhls

Tooo Cute, and I love the wonky eyes. HEheheheh

33. Orange on a toothpick!

34. Or

Go cry on your gargantuan pillah!

35. Lol, just opinion.. I’m sure the cat will grow to be a very pretty kitty, just in that photo, it’s not exactly cute to me :P I’m sure I’d go all crazy for it IRL though.

36. Such spindly legs holding up all that cuteness! And awesome tiny ear action. *dies*

Caturday started at 3 am today when the Queen of the House (not me) decided to have Fiesta Del MEOW…repeatedly.
    *yaaawn*

37. Well since no one else did this already, here you go sweet kitteh ! :

38. I hope they name him Sartre. ;)

39. Andi from NC says:

@victoreia – “born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia – got a condo made o’ stone-a – King Tut.” Thanks for whisking me back in time – I used to LOVE that song….

40. DaytimeDeb says:

WANT!

P.S. Does it look like maybe he has some extra toesies? If so, that might be keeping his head from toppling over.

41. I love how his head is the same size as his body!! Sorta reminds me of Conan O’brien.

42. It’s totally that cat from Pinky and the Brain.

43. Big Giant Head! Obvy the super intelligence behind the ‘Third Rock from the Sun’ series. Much cuter that Wm Shatner.

44. He’s cute, but everytime I need a laugh I check out this guy:
    He’s adorable!

45. LOVE the Don King hair.

46. AWW :D He is just a baby :D A baby that I would just LOVE to bottle feed :D

47. My little girl kitteh was wall-eyed like that when we got her…she was extremely underage (her family died in a fire the very morning we decided to go to the shelter to adopt), and she just hadn’t grown into her eyes yet.

She looked like that wonky-eyed Asian dude in all the kung-fu movies… but now she’s absolutely gorgeous. I have no doubt that this little wonky-eyed ball of cuteness will turn into one stunning cat when he grows into his peepers just a bit :)

48. Maybe just looks like that in the morning. Needs coffee.

49. AWWW! It’s just so…AWWWW! LOVE IT!

50. That cute has the largest cranium I have ever seen, or is that just the fur?

51. Rominita says:

Por dios!!! es lo mas bonito que vi en mi vida. Es precioso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lo llame Mononono (in english cutie-pie!)