Vulnerabuhls, Definish of

Vulnerabuhls, ADJ., VUH-L-NER-AH-BUHLS
A Refreshing, free, pose. Usually exposing snorgling access.

PIC-0171

Kimberley R. provided it.

Comments

1. Oh good grief!!! What a wanton and decadent display of cuteness!

2. so totally cute!

3. holy cow. this cuteness kills!

4. chanpon says:

My kitties have been sleeping like this for the last few days – terribly muggy weather here on the east coast.

5. Limp Kitteh.

6. katiedid says:

I want to raspberry that tummeh!!!!

7. This kitty should really stop being so stressed out and try to relax! :)

8. Oh, so irresistible!

9. must…resist…urge to tickle…screen…

10. FriendOfPets says:

Narcoleptic kitteh!

11. Blondie says:

Completely peaceful… Zzzz….

@chanpon: The weather here in DC is dreadful. I almost stayed home with my kitty babies rather than venturing out to work.

12. Marianne says:

oooo don’t you just wanna bury your face in that tum tum??

13. This kitty can do what my ridiculous Dante cannot. When he tries to lie on his back like that, it is not long before he starts rolling, because he is round, like a harbor seal.

14. katiedid says:

Blondie- Yah I know what you mean. I’m in Baltimore and it’s about to rain cats and dogs.. which could be both a good thing (for the flowers and such).. and a very, very bad thing…

15. Valerie says:

Makes ya want to take a nap too. Does need to be tickled! Still waiting…..

16. @Theresa: Stop being funny and giving me hilarious mental images of chubbular kitties! I nearly snorted my coffee and alerted my boss and coworkers that I’m goofing off on CO!

17. I especially like the big boy collar!

18. BenPanced says:

EEEEEE! Pink pads and pink nose! *diez adn iz ded*

19. Valerie says:

Mare: same here :)

20. apotheosis says:

Just utterly shameless, that one.

21. 260Oakley says:

One kitten cutlet: roast in moderate sunbeam until warm to the touch.

22. zeldapie says:

The peenkness. It makes me SQUEEEEEEE!!!

23. Kristabelle says:

Katiedid – yes, it has been murky here! Unfortunately, my one doggie haaaaaates thunderstorms, so he’s been a wreck for a few afternoons now.

This kittie is SO cute. Thunderstorm hating doggie rarely ever relaxes enough to show me any belly for rubbing, but I got some belly this morning! Woo! Who doesn’t love a sweet soft belly????

24. Hon Glad says:

This cat needs a furbert. Here in London England we hardly ever have the storms thunder and lightning of my childhood.

25. Hon Glad, when I was a kid, whenever there was strange weather, people would say “It’s the Chinese.” I’m not sure what they meant by that– did they mean all the Chinese were flushing their toilets at the same time?

26. Some things just don’t carry over well into the present day.

27. apotheosis says:

Or so I’ve heard.

28. I have a sudden craving for pink jelly beans.

29. @Apotheosis: You mean the Chinese have lease-breaking parties!??

30. sunnymum says:

Reminds me of the last pose in yoga class. Namaste lil kitteh.

31. apotheosis says:

I blame House of Pain.

32. House of Pain is an integral component of lease-breaking parties, along with cans of purple paint, pillow fights, and high-powered fans. Enh.

33. I’m thinking Betty down at the laundrette will be calling soon asking for her warshboard back.

34. Real cute

35. Trez4400 says:

I don’t know which to snorgle first, the kitty belly or the pink toes! I must admit I have a weakness for kitty bellies as my Joey will attest to

36. January says:

I sometimes look like that after a rough day.

37. Theresa: I think they were referring to the fact that sometimes, in the middle of the night, all the Chinese will jump up and down simultaneously, thereby nudging the planet a little closer to the sun and causing global warming.

Being Chinese, I think that’s the most ridiculous and amusing thing I’ve heard in a long while! :P

38. apotheosis says:

Hey, all we ask is that you take some time out and jump in the middle of the day now and then, just to balance things out. :P

39. Mary (the first) says:

My second favorite part of a kitteh .. underarmpits! SOO SWEET! (Top favorite: luxurious whiskers.)

40. @Mary (the first) I love the underarmpits too! My favoritestesstt tho is the cheeks. The rounder the cheeks the more I’m in love with them! And the knees, cat knees just kill me.

41. OK, which one of you lot stole kitteh’s bones?!?

@Theresa LOL, “round like a harbor!”

42. Show of hands, how many of you ran your mouse pointer up and down kitteh’s belleh with abandon?
    C’mon admit it, you know it’s the only time you’ll be able to get that kind of snorgling without puncture marks.

43. Looks like he washed up on a beach somewhere.

44. momof2kittiesandapuppeh says:

CATPITS!!!!!!!

45. Juniper Jupiter says:

Whiskers, you’re resisting the urge to tickle your screen?

I’m resisting the urge to SNORGLE EET!!! :D

46. kibblenibble says:

This entire kitty is sweet and snorglable, but one of my favorite (and perhaps under-rated) parts of a sleeping cat is their closed eyes. They just somehow look so innocent. :-)

47. Just look at those perfect pink little TOEBEANS!!! I love this kitty.

48. snoopysnake says:

snoopysnake wants all these peeeenx! snoopysnake wants to be this kitteh!

49. This is the cuuuuutest thing ever! Totally made my week:-)

50. Claudia C. says:

@apothesis & Jace: are you saying that while WE are sleeping the Chinese are jumping? because, if so, THEY would be jumping in the daylight. The effect, if there were one, would be to nudge the Earth AWAY from the sun. However, if it is night THERE, … no, they wouldn’t!!??

want to snorg kiteh muchly, if i could, of course…

51. Every single time it’s time to put up my booth for any craft fair in the spring, summer or fall, Mother Nature pulls out the most humidiest and damp day, just what I need after hauling lots of stuff for booth. Today was typical as usual – very, very muggy, damp and rainy off and on. Not looking forward to the next few days.
    Cat has the right idea to bare it all and be cool.

52. What a dozer! Kitties can sleep through anything.

53. My Bandit is round also, not so much like a harbor seal, but much like a bowling ball. To the point where she fell asleep on her back on the ledge of the patio, and well, rolled off.

54. 5^^now8ing says:

Yeah, they should print that picture in the dictionary next to vulnerable.

And yessss! Catpits!!!