Summertime perspiration? Blot with this hamster

Got hot, summer vaypahs? There is nothing like blotting your schnozzle with this powder puff ham.

Need extry absorbancy? Also comes in chinchilla.

hamstah

I declare, Hottopiccasey!

Comments

1. 5^^now8ing says:

And you can use his little feets on your eyelids!

2. Awwwww.
    Cutest hamster evar!
    I wish I could have a hammie of my own. They’re probably THE cutest pets on the planet. :P

3. Oh the feet!!! I can’t believe how adorable his wee tootsies are. *splode*

4. Those eyes are saying… “Pleeease sir, May I have summ-moooore???

5. fish eye no miko says:

Awwww…
    [takes hammie, gently dabs at sweaty forehead; feeds hammie a crom for his troubles]
    Ahhh, much better, thanks!

6. Kristen says:

When I place my nose “here” like you said, I end up with a blotch on the middle of my computer screen. Hmmm. Will a hammie work to clean my monitor?

7. Jezebel says:

Blotting? I think not. Snorgling? Absolutely!

8. holligans says:

So I’ve been away, and am trying to catch up…where are these comment-rater-thingies spoken of a week ago or so??
    *blotting slight perspiration with hammie*

[Suspended, for now. - Ed.]

9. Caitlin says:

Unfortunately that poor little Hammy has a tumour :.(
    That darkish lump between her front and back paws means its mammary .. hopefully its benign .. ratsies get mammary tumours too and they are mostly just fatty lumps .. heres hoping this little girl is ok.
    *hugs Hamster*

10. apotheosis says:

Are ya sure? The way the foots is pulled up on that side, maybe it’s just a knee.

11. Well, bless hammie’s pea-pickin’ lil heart.

We gals don’t sweat. We glisten. (fans self)

(“extra absorbency” LOL)

12. Horses sweat; men perspire; ladies glow…

13. wannadance says:

the feets. the hands. the nose. i am in love.

14. Gives a whole new meaning to powdering one’s nose.

15. Aww, what a cute little ball of fluff!

16. Kristen, you need to use gerbils on your computer screen, they’re static-free.
    (Snorgles super-soft hammie tummy)

17. Feetsters!

18. What a mellow fluffy little hamham. Me wuvs it. (Grabby hands).

19. chanpon says:

Good laawwwd, that cottonball has legs!

20. Brittany says:

awwww, so cute! reminds me of my hamster, Ginger, who died 2 years ago
    she got stuck inside our couch once…we eventually lured her out using several carrots and a plastic hamster tube

21. [dab dab dab]

(Behind ears)

[dab dab dab]

22. Ew, that’s the most disgusting thing I’ve ever heard of.

*falls over laughing*

23. Subhangi says:

SQUEEEEEEE!!!

24. Martha in Washington says:

“We gals don’t sweat. We glisten.”

I’m glistening here like a freakin’ beacon!!

I need several of the chinchilla-size puffs, please!

*we’re havin’ a heatwave. A tropical heatwave.*

25. hon glad says:

Dee weather is crap as usuall in London U.K. but it is sure close, I need one for each armpit, erm, thats two (I think)? :0}

26. Malinki says:

HAM GRENADE!!!

QUICK, FIND THE PIN!!!

27. “Pwease don’t eat me, misteh.”

28. Elisha B. says:

Oh poor baby, my daughter’s first pet was a black bear hammie and she was great until she developed a tumor. It was horrible, the family was so upset, but we gave her lots of love and treats and she lead a happy but short life. After several months, my daughter wanted another hammie, but when we went to the pet shop, she found bigger fuzzy animals…bunnies! So now we have had the bunny for 6 years and yes we have had a medical issue but things are good. My daughter now wants another hammie….whatt to do!!! I can see it now, the hammie in the ball and the bunny chasing it down the hall. Followed by our border collie and sheltie :)

This pic is sweet and I would love this hammie too!!

29. zeldapie says:

Oh Caitlin, I hope you’re wrong about the tumor.

This hammie is so anerable my heart’s gonna burst. Such a sweet, adoring look.

30. Valerie says:

Cotton ball with eyes.

31. Woooww so cute hammsss

32. SoCalSis says:

Introducing the Amazing Ham-WOW! Aborbs up to 500 % of his bodyweight in water! But That’s Not All! Call now and we’ll DOUBLE your order!! Don’t delay!!!1!!!!! Call NOW for the Ham-WOW!!!@#!!!!!!!!!!

(RIP, Billy Mays…)

33. apotheosis says:

Ham-WOW is awesome.

But Shamwow was hooker-punching Vince, not Billy Mays. :)

34. Lula Mae says:

Fluffy ellipsoid…
    ‘t is hampty dampty or the
    ham of columbus

35. IS NOT HAMSTER IS HOSTESS SNO-BALL™ CAKE

[NOM NOM - ED™.]

36. Send a crate of these to the girls in Washington State…they need them today!

37. Naw, that poor little hammie is saying “Oh, please don’t wipe your sweaty ol’ face with me, please, please, please don’t…”

38. I wants one for my purse for quick touch ups!!

39. marsheeeee says:

Ah dee-clayah, Meg, Ah’ll just have to get me one of those dahlin’ l’il powdah puffs. It gets downraht hawt down he-yah in Miss’ippi.

40. catloveschanel says:

Martha,
    OMG. 101 in Seattle, this is just not right.
    We’re having a heat wave,
    A tropical heat wave,
    The temperature’s rising,
    It isn’t surprising,
    She certainly can can-can.
    She started the heat wave
    By letting her seat wave and
    In such a way that

She certainly can can-can.

Gee, her anatomy
    Made the mercury
    Jump to ninety-three.

Yes sir!

I went swimming twice now,
    I’m mopping my eyebrow
    the hamster won’t do it
    a river runs through it.

41. Uhm. The Hamster is a boy. and no. He doesn’t have a tumor.

42. It’s not a tumah! (Curse you, Governator!)

All make-up compacts should come with hamster puffs.

43. Martha in Washington says:

catloveschanel–officially today it was 103!! Hottest day EVAH!!

44. kristina noir says:

Oh it is so hot in Seattle today. Hottest day ever. I’m sleeping in my basement with my ferrets dreaming of hamster face wipes!

45. MoonCatty says:

I can’t believe C.O. would suggest using dabbing one’s sweaty face with this sweet little hammie… sheesh!!!

For goodness sake, first you sprinkle baby cornstarch on the hammie, THEN gently blot one’s face. That’s how it’s done folks!

Such an adorabuhl little fur ball. Those tootsies need some soft tickling, and that furry tummy definitely wants a soothing hammie massage…

46. He always does that, He thinks he’s the cutest thing ever…

47. SO CUTE AND I LIKE IT I HAVE ONE

48. cutest thing ever!!!!!!!

49. Ownnnnnn So cute little hamster

50. I LIKE IT awwwwwwww ya are ungly ya ma dum and stupid

51. AWWWWWWWWW CUTE AS MY PETY FISH AND SHE IS A LOVELIE FISH CAUSE WE LOVE HER ALOT WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF LUCKY MY FISH IT IS A GIRL

52. AWWWWWWWWW I LOVE IT ……..

53. your eyelids!

. 2 Melvin 07.28.09 at 5:42 pm
    Awwwww.
    Cutest hamster evar!

. 3 Nikki 07.28.09 at 5:52 pm
    Oh the feet!!! I can’t believe how adorable his wee tootsies are. *splode*

. 4 trisha 07.28.09 at 5:53 pm
    Those eyes are saying… “Pleeease sir, May I have summ-moooore???
    .Summertime perspiration? Blot with this hamster
    by Meg on July 28, 2009

Need extry absorbancy? Also comes in chinchilla.

I declare, Hottopiccasey!

Tagged as: Pocket Pets

.{ 52 comments… read them below or add one }

1 5^^now8ing 07.28.09 at 5:42 pm
    And you can use his little feets on your eyelids!

. 2 Melvin 07.28.09 at 5:42 pm
    Awwwww.
    Cutest hamster evar!

. 3 Nikki 07.28.09 at 5:52 pm
    Oh the feet!!! I can’t believe how adorable his wee tootsies are. *splode*

. 4 trisha 07.28.09 at 5:53 pm
    Those eyes are saying… “Pleeease sir, May I have summ-moooore???

. 5 fish eye no miko 07.28.09 at 5:58 pm
    Awwww…
    [takes hammie, gently dabs at sweaty forehead; feeds hammie a crom

54. Rainbowbaby says:

This hammy has officially achieved ultimate nommability!