Goodnight, George.

Goodnight, Gracie.

3699805333_87de0f3afb_b

I’ll keep one ear open while we sleep just in case there is a carrot delivery.

croseup

bunbun buddies was photographed and sent in by bee boxes (aka Kate F.) and is dedicated to ole married couples everywhere.

Comments

1. fish eye no miko says:

Snuggle bunnies!

2. Where is the other foot coming from?! :p

“I shall gnaw on this foot while I snuggle”.

3. *plays lullaby music* Bedtime for bunbuns…

Do you think bunnies wear people slippers, the way we wear bunny slippers? I like to think they do…

4. I think there is a third bunny in that box!

5. Tell me about the rabbits, George.

6. Space Cowgirl says:

ZzZzZz…oh curse my night shift job…

7. Bunny pairs are so cute our dear late bunnies Angelo and Mabel used to cwtch all the time in fact he died with his wife snuggling him so sweet so sad but the way to go! ( cwtch is welsh for cuddle)

8. essacee says:

Funny how I just assume the white bun is female…

Very CUTE! :3

9. Beautiful

10. Please note the complete lack of disapproval on those contented bun faces.

11. You’re no bunny ’til some bunny loves you.

…and a month or so later they found 10 little bunnies in the box. : )

12. They even LOOK like George and Gracie!

13. metsakins says:

There is George and Gracie, lion and lioness at the Bronx zoo.

say goodnight Gracie.

14. This picture definitely has a high “Aww” factor.

15. Leilani says:

This brought tears to my eyes…

16. All I can say is awwwwwwww

17. janet2buns says:

Their bun mom has apparently neglected her disapproval-teaching duties. I’ll bet they will learn fast, though…..*sigh*…

18. @metsakins: “Goodnight Gracie”

19. Natalie says:

@ marion: how to pronounce “cwtch”??
    George and Gracie are too cute.
    But what’s up with the rate this buttons on comments?

20. Leslie (not the author!!) says:

Huh; that’s interesting. Here I was, assuming that bunnies come fully equipped with Disapproval. So, you’re saying that it’s a skill, that they have to develop or perhaps an Aftermarket Accessory??

21. metsakins says:

Hyey I didn’t rate nuthin’. this blog is tellin’ lies ’bout me. hummph!

22. “In a world where rabbits approved of things…”

23. Natalie – cwtch is pronounced like its spelt ( cutch in English) Welsh has a different alphabet! its the only language in the world that has a different spelling for Taxi its Tacsi !! Also the home of BBC Wales who make Dr Who and Torchwood !!

24. MamaLlama says:

My hubby and I have been married for 28 wonderful years! Thanks for dedicating this post to ole married couples like us!

25. Okay I heard that in Georges Voice. Seriously.
    LOL

26. metsakins says:

duh! *slaps face*

people are rating the comments.

*goes off and feels silly*

27. (I will not laugh at metsakins… I will not laugh at metsakins… *snrk* dammit, I will not laugh at metsakins…)

28. zeldapie says:

Ooooh, check out the velvety muzzlepouch on the brown bunbun! MUST SNORGLE.

29. I don’t know, people–I think I’m seeing at least some pre-disapproval from the brown bunny. Maybe I’m just sensitive.

30. LOL Metsakins… LOLOL it took me a minute too!

31. wirewitch says:

(There shudda been a little-brown-toes-enhance closeup! Or at the very least a nosicle!) :pouts:

Nope, I fail to see ANY disapproval here at all! You can just hear the contented sigh….

32. metsakins says:

@Theo – go ahead, I’m laffing at metsakins!

clearly I’m not spending enuff time on the net.

33. Kristabelle says:

They look so happy together. [sigh]

34. Don’t you think the brown Bunny needs a carrot in lu of Georges Cigar!

35. 5^^now8ing says:

Brown bunneh has the bestest muzzlepowsche I’s evah seed! See, it made mah phraseology turn all to jelleh.

I’ll bet his nose is the softest thing on the face of teh irth! (There it goes again!)

♥♥♥

36. 5^^now8ing says:

Ohhh! Uncle Walter hovertext! Those of us in a certain age group identify him with everything from the Vietnam War to the Iranian hostage crisis. And that’s the way it is! RIP, Mr. Cronkite!

37. *giggles* And what does it say about this “old married couple” that there is a third bunny in the picture. White bunny has her (?) chin on the back leg of a 3rd creamy-colored bun. You can just see her right front paw. Polyamorous bunnies FTW!

38. They are poor bunnies sharing a one room studio flat with a resident parent, or on a camping trip with her Mum and Dad and dreaming of their own place aah kids grow up so fast…
    Me and my hubbie been together 31 years and just got the last one still at home but she has a boyfriend.By the way i do know about George and Gracie even though they are a USA thing I saw Star Trek -The Voyage Home!, pair of humbacks for next post ??( yeah i know not that G and G)

39. * Dedicated to old married polyamorous couples (groups? threesomes? ) everywhere. (Note the third bunny’s ‘tocks up front!)

40. Katrina says:

Those were very opposable thumbs! No thumbs! All gone thumbs! YAY!!!!!!!

41. Epoch: That made me LMAO!!! :)

42. That was adourable wanna be email buddies i need sum friends check out my page