♪ Faaaaade, into you…

♪ Faaaaade, into you...

…I think it’s strange, you never knew

Comments

1. AWWWW!!! So cute

2. Mindy Ward says:

Thanks for the Caturday bonus! Now about Bunday….

3. How fun! I love bonuses!

4. So cute! The knuckle on the thumb of the cuteness holder kind-of looks like a heart too. :-D

5. Bluemenro says:

Awwww…I looooooove that song!

6. AuntieMame says:

Heh. This is what our brains are doing.

7. 5^^now8ing says:

Caturday bonus!

8. 5^^now8ing says:

that was s’posed to be:
    [heart] Caturday bonus!
    but them-thar greater than & less than signs apparently cue that-thar html-stuff, which is waaaay over my head. (Testing whether square brackets will work0

[Square brackets do work, but then so do advanced ASCII characters… ♥ ♥ ♥ – Ed.]

9. 5^^now8ing says:

Ohhhh… I don’t speak ASCII… Link to tutorial, perhaps?

10. If you’re on a PC…
    1) Hold down the Alt key
    2) Press the “3” key on the number pad
    3) Release the Alt key
    4) Release the 3 key
    5) ♥

Try it with the other number-pad keys too.

11. Careful if you’re on Windows Vista– one of the alt-key combinations summons Yog-Sothoth.

[Who worries about malignant outer gods when they already have Vista to contend with, day-to-day? – Ed.]

12. Creepy! Then adorwable! Then creepy again! Then adorwable again! MAKE IT STOP!!! :D

13. 5^^now8ing says:

♥♥♥♥♥! Squeeeeee! *Thanks* Theo!

I ackshully have a little crib sheet taped to my laptop keyboard area with ALT+ shortcuts for ü, é, etc., on account of I’m a language-lover and also I useta edit a little church newsletter which required massive substitutions of — for — and curly quotes for straight ones, etc. (there’s no such thing as style requirements for volunteers who submit to a church newsletter!) Somehow I never found the ♥ symbol. Sadly, it’s much more of a pain to use the shortcuts on a laptop, w/no keypad (esp. for a former bookkeeper-type), but I love my laptop enough to make the sacrifice.

I *do* think it’s rather hilarious to have a paper crib sheet taped on my laptop, but it’s so much quicker than clicking the character map (even tho I keep the char. map in my start bar).

CO is not only cute, it’s educational!

14. OH Teho! ♥♥♥ Nice job… I love it.

5now8 LOL I have a bunch of shortcuts memorized because Code is just all kinds faster than doing the drop downs.

15. Step 1: Close up of cat face
    Step 2: Morph to last fade
    Step 3: Make a ‘Chat Guevera’ best-selling T-shirt

16. If this were on a teeshirt, I would buy it in a heart beat!

17. ♥ @ 5^^now8ing and Theo for alt3 and umlaut shortcuttery

18. 5^^now8ing says:

kittyadventures — *memorized*?!! I’m impressed!

@CO – T-shirt — Yes!! (What happened to the CO stuff that used to be available on Cafe Press? Are my bumper sticker and daughter’s Tshirt destined to be rare collector’s items?)

19. fatlablove says:

not to be the nerdy train person… but this reminds me of the “chessie system” logo.