You Are No Match For My Stoat-fu!

Aiieeeeee! I shall defeat you with my Flying Crane Leap!  Hah! Soaring Monkey Punch!  Hai-YAH! Leaping Iguana Wedgie!  Bouncing Walrus Tickle!  Waddling Penguin Slap-Fighting!  Drunken Thompson’s Gazelle Karaoke Hibachi Boxing!

stoats

We humbly bow to your sender-innering skill, Laura S.

Comments

1. scoobie says:

What happened next?

[Waddya mean "what happened next"?? Have you ever seen a well-executed Leaping Iguana Wedgie? It's over, man. It is over. - Ed.]

2. Von Zeppelin says:

Stoat on the left: “Oh, for God’s sake, Ralph, give it a rest, won’t you? All right, all right, I’m impressed with your fighting skills. Now, are we going out for pizza or not?”

3. THERE IS NO PIZZA
    THERE IS ONLY MASTER STOAT

4. Only NTMTOM can randomly string words together so eloquently.

5. @VonZep, I was just thinking the stoat on the left just gives a disgusted look, and poulls out a gun.

6. Kittehmamax3 says:

Ed- don’t you mean,”Game over,man. Game over.”. Love it!!!

[Heh... but that'd be "Aliens", rather than any chop-socky flick I can think of. And Theresa's up there doing "Indiana Jones" too - Ed.]

7. i_wuvs_puttins says:

Weasel style!

8. Anything a stoat would do in a fight would properly be stoat style. Only a human will be doing things like crane punches in rat stance.

Kung fu, or whatever people prefer to call it these days, is Chinese. Karaoke and hibachi are Japanese words, unlikely to appear in the names of a Chinese martial art.

[Yes, yes... and while we're at it, "Bouncing Walrus Tickle" is neither Chinese nor Japanese, so where does that leave us? :| - Ed.]

9. Von Zeppelin says:

Theresa: “Poulls out a gun?” Is this Clouseau-speak? Shouldn’t it be “Poulls eaout a guen?” Anyway, as I recall, Clouseau was a master of these stoat-Asiatic fighting moves in his battles with Cato.

10. snerk

11. I just think the photographer has a “gift” in their abilities. That pic is incredible! :-D

12. The hovertext made my day.

13. 5^^now8ing says:

Well, speaking of Asia, bouncing walrus tickle must leave us off the coast of Siberia. ;-)
    @ Von Zeppelin: “My stoat does nawt bite, but that ees not my stoat.

14. chanpon says:

Invisible trampoline?

15. Patricia says:

Makes me think of the song ‘Kung Fu Fighitng’ by Carl Douglas.

“Everybody was kung-fu fighting
    Those cats were fast as lightning
    In fact it was a little bit frightning
    But they fought with expert timing”

16. Marianne says:

this might be one of the greatest picture captures ever!

17. could that little guy look any less interested in what is happening here? lol aww

18. Theo, don’t you mean, “There is no pizza. Only Zhoul?”

[There is no spoon... - Ed.]

19. Theo, NOMTOM and Von Zep, you three are my heroes today. Hilarious.

20. MoonCatty says:

Ah… the deleted scene only found on the extra primo special edition of The Matrix DVD… where Morpheus and Neo discover that their residual self images are… stoats…

[Whoa, deja vu - Ed.]

21. Oh lor, “That’s not my stoat.”

Look what you started Mike!

22. BabyOpossum says:

Powered by Stoat-fu!

23. That is the cutest ninja I have ever seen. Oh man.

24. Where’s my parachute???

25. hon glad says:

He’s stoatly executing the flying exclamation mark.

26. hon glad says:

oops, question mark.

27. Cambridge Rat Mom says:
  28. chelonianmobile says:

D’awwwwwwwwww!

29. Noelegy says:

Wow, talk about being in the right place at the right time with a camera…

30. Kristabelle says:

Could be an outtake from Kill Bill!

RIP David Carradine

31. Katrina says:

Orrrrrr, is it a floating stoat?

32. Katrina says:

It might connote a floating stoat.

33. “Nobody said anything to me about the Fu Monty!”

34. XD yaaay this thing. <33 mustelidssss.

If you wanna see more pictures of these guys, albeit being much more calm, there's a set of them here: http://www.alamany.com/web_stoats/index.htm

35. Bouncing, pouncing, baby stoat!

36. burvegas says:

It’s the mustelid version of Hak Foo from the Jackie Chan Adventures cartoon! “Angry Crow Takes Flight!”

37. Julia (the one in BC) says:

@ Von Zep (“Is this Clouseau-speak? Shouldn’t it be ‘Poulls eaout a guen’?”):

Reminds me of one of my favourite postcards (discovered in the UK in the early nineties): “Clouseau Fans Against The Beumb.” Never used the word “bomb” again…

38. Heather says:

I need a pet stoat. :) I need to find out more about these stoat creatures…are they in the weasel family?
    Imagine that, a cute weasel…sounds like many of my old boyfriends. You always wish they weren’t cute.

39. …is the stoat on the left just waiting to sweep the leg?

(I mean, no one else had yet…)

40. Ah, you are my favorite poster. Heelarious! :)

41. felonious_monk says:

that’s the “invisible bicycle” he’s doing, if you want to get technical. in fact, i bet there was a bicycle under him that someone photoshopped out.

[LOLstoats! Oh noes! :P - Ed.]

42. Valerie says:

Jumper: Incoming!!!!!!!!

Victim: Remember you hafta sleep!

43. hjf in okc says:

I wish to learn the art of Stoat Fu, by closely observing said stoat from the comfort of my own home.