StarPups orders are ready

[Calling out in booming barista voice] “Tall, Skinny Mint Pup Chip Frappuccino® blended dogffee with room!”

DSCN3785

“Venti Puppicino Light-Blended Au Lay” (in laying position)!

DSCN3790

“Grande Puppermint Mocha Half-Caf Twist Puppucinno® Four-Paws, Extra Hot!

DSCN3789

Christy L., all the drinks look spilled…

Comments

1. Please also note: TODAY IS NATIONAL CHOCOLATE PUDDING DAY.

It’s almost like mocha.

2. with just a sprinkle of moist nosicle

3. fish eye no miko says:

Why doesn’t my local Starbucks have anything this cute?

4. serfer0 says:

$4.50 for coffee with a dog in it? Yeah, I’m buyin.

5. Excuse me while I slurp up all that spilled Puppicinno!

6. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Remember to tip your baroo?-ista.

7. chanpon says:

Hey, where’s my whipped cream?

8. I usually hate coffee, but I would totally go for a Tall, Skinny Vanilla Pup Chip Frappuccino® blend!

9. Cute bebeh pup in a cup. DO LOVE.

10. instead of the sandwich, i’ll take a cup and the pup.

11. I think it looks more like Mexican Hot Chocolate than a puppicinno

12. ¡Yo quiero Starbucks puppiccino!

13. WOW, cuuute!

14. Yummmmers!!!! Frappupchino!!! (Ai wuntez xtra sprynkles awn taup!!) :lol:

15. Yummmmers!!!! Frappupchino!!! (Ai wuntez xtra sprynkles awn taup!!) :lol:

16. Yummmmers!!!! Frappupchino!!! (Ai wuntez xtra sprynkles awn taup!!) :lol:

17. I simply DO NOT BELIEVE IT: a triple post!!!!:
    ( Wurd Pretzel, whut haz yuu bin up tuu??? Yuu haz mbarrasssed the hek aout of me) :shock: :roll: :mrgreen: ( yuu must pollogize tuu me naow!!!)

18. It would be better if I could see the pictures and not get a 502 – Bad Gateway error. Silly Canadian internets!

19. Wake up and smell the puppy!

20. Decca – Good one. Mexican hot chocolate – mmmmm!

Dana – It took an extra minute or so for the photos to show up on mine.

21. Needs more dog.

22. tracylee says:

I’ll take one to go, please. :D

Been hoping for some more pup photos – it lately seems to be all kitties (not that I mind, I’m just a more a dogger girl)

23. Combining two of my favorite things, puppie and coffee, is pure genuis. Now Coldsotne needs to package kittens and ice cream together.

24. Oops, make that “Coldstone” but I think you probably knew that!

25. so cuuute :)

26. I didn’t order half-CAF; I ordered half-CAT!

27. National Chocolate Pudding day!!!!?? That’s my kind of holiday!

[Well… technically it was yesterday, now – Ed.]

28. Theresa and tomorow is Indian Pudding day and Get this June 30th is national Ice cream Sunday day! I say hip hip hurray for June

sits down with a giant bowl of Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding

and as far as I am concerned that pup is a mocha carmel Latte.

29. Oops June 30th is Ice Cream Soda Day, not Ice cream sunday day D’oh! :::9-Head Slap:::

30. Hmmmm….. National Pudding Day, you say….. mebbee weez shuud haz the catapult reddy and waiting…. O.o :mrgreen:

31. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

Ohhh….I’ll take a grande decaf pup to go.

32. @Kittyadventures, Kozy Shack ROCKS! The RICE pudding is great, too.

33. this is one of my most favourite posts here ever! i’m a giant starbucks whore – if only we could order puppies there! to take home, not drink. ;)

34. crazyweinerdoglady says:

*blink* *blink* Oh goodness! What doth mine eyes see? That is so damn cute I wanna barf! The only thing that would make it any cuter is if it was a bebeh weinerdog :)

35. Hon Glad says:

Note coffee coloured fur round the ears.

36. Nancy (orig) says:

I think it should be national pupachino day. don’t forget the whipped cream on the schnozzle!

37. melyse4peace says:

cute turtle sandwich!

38. I’m glad ya’ll liked him. He’s soo sweet, I order all my pups with extra EXTRA Splenda. In our house, we like our Chis super sweet!!
    Thanks for falling in love with this little boy!