Let’s play…

DOG

or

OTTER!

P9140716

MacKenzie G., throw some abalone in there and see if he goes for it.

Comments

1. bliggityaircraftcarrierlicoricebleendogwoodcheesecake?

perhpas it’s the little known Sturdevant Otter Dog, being reintroduced in the States after being out of fashion in the drier areas of the country.

…sorry, it was a long week : P

[aHEM. :x - Ed.]

2. Lerrinus says:

So cute he’s makin’ waves!

3. Or an Og?

4. Perhaps.
    ARGH

5. thepetmuseum – that’s what you get for bleening.

6. True. True.

7. 260Oakley says:

That’s my dotter in the water.

8. WIN.

9. a dotter! haha, cute!

10. Lerrinus says:

Son of a ! ;-)

11. AuntieMame says:

Dogter, dogter, gimme the news. I’ve got a bad case…

12. Lerrinus says:

of the wet fur blues?

13. Jezebel says:

No pool can cure my ills…

14. I’ve misplaced my canoe

15. doing the dog paddle natch.

16. Looks like an Airedale Terrier to me!

17. leslie thomas says:

I vote for its being a Dog. Unless, of course, the majority votes for Otter.
    Then — being a (mostly) Obedient & Repressed Recovering Ex-Catholic Girl …..I will feel morally & spiritually compelled to submit to the Herd Decision.

(Sorry; I have no clever double-entendre or pun to offer,
    a ce moment-ci. Just a vote on the question.
    Will I be disbarred from Tha Cute?????? Stay tuned; “Film, at eleven…”
    Peace unto all.)

18. Oh dear. Forgive me my faux paw.
    I’m dog tired and otter go to bed.
    (Yeah, groan. I know.)

19. According to the latest version of myclopedia this is a species known as an Ottog. No other information is available except that it’s a breed from German waters.

20. Those Germans!

21. Das Og, fer shur.

22. SaintStryfe says:

Dog.. no otter…. ohhh a snorgle shall be called for in order to clarify this burning question!

23. DOTTER!! lol, very very clever, and CUTE!

24. DaytimeDeb says:

Otter Pop (I mean, Pup)!!!

25. Ott Dog!

26. Ahem…..! I personally know it’s a Lolbradoarotter; mostly becuz, when they get out ov teh pool and vigorously shakez themselves off, they get everything, within a thirty-foot radius, completely drenched and soaked wif water…….. :roll: :roll:
    (It’s the otter tayle that always duz it……!) :shock:

27. It’s a pool-dle.

(sorry, re-run pun)

28. Whatever eet eez, eet has an EMINENTLY beep-able nose!!

29. @Leslie Thomas, but St. Paul said “Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.”

30. LOL yes people the infamous Dotter only found in urban locations with backyard pools. Some of the known habits include swimming in the pool any chance the dotter can get and it has also been known to shower any nearby humans with fur water when it exits a backyard pool!

31. Clearly an otterhound. And a good one, at that, because I see absolutely no otters whatsoever in the vicinity.

32. Could be an Otter Hound…

33. NVirtue says:

Dotter!

34. MacKenzie G says:

Wheeeee, swim Pepper, swim!!

(he’s a Welsh Terrier by day, Otter in the pool!!)

35. @MacKenzie, he’s adorable. Pepper!

36. Maybe some one should check with Buddha? Is the dotter the world? Or is the world a dotter?

37. Lerrinus says:

*groan* @ pyrit…!

38. Hon Glad says:

Amy J, I agree it’s an Og.

39. odette grimes says:

Otter by otter name of welsh terrier … makin’ waves to make it to the steps …dives off the deep end …

40. ha ha ha ha ha! cute!! “throws dog/otter a abalone”