Caturday Night’s Alright for Snugglin’! [Sing in Elton John voice]

Caturday night’s alright, alright alriiiiiiight

3383267728_4187827fae_o

Oooooh
Oooooh
Oooooh
Oooooh

coxcu

Sigmund and 1 of his 3 sisters by bhermans.

Comments

1. MMM those pink leeps are just begging for a snorgling!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. berthaservant says:

And the phantom paw in the ur corner of the first photo! There are MORE snugglin’s afoot!

3. The pinkular regions are ready for kisssing !

4. My old man’s drunker than a barrel full of monkeys and my old lady, she don’t care.

5. harlemgrrl says:

caturday
    caturday
    ca-tur-day night’s al-right…

6. That was one heckuva scrolldown. *dies*

7. DaytimeDeb says:

Well they’re packed pretty tight in here tonight
    Lookin for a dolly who’ll set me right

Caturday night is alright for catfighting….

8. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I wanna snorgle. . . .

9. Yes, those leeps. Delectable kitten leeps….*sigh*

10. Caturday! Cat-ur-day! CATurday Caturday!

11. Mrs. McGinty says:

Oh my. I just went to visit Sigmund at Flickr, because 1 photo is never enough, and it turns out Sigmund’s the one with the rosy posy peenk leeps and the nibbleable noseicle. He is the huggee, and the little gray hugger is his sister.

Oh, and if you visit that Flickr photoset, you would do well to prepare a towel or two to catch the drool before it ruins your keyboard. Don’t say you weren’t warned. Sigmund is made of spun sugar, otherwise there’s no explanation for that degree of sweetness.

12. kibblenibble says:

Mrs. McGinty, funny you should say that, because I always tell my pretty Isabella that she couldn’t be any sweeter or softer if she was made out of spun sugar. (Her pic is my avatar.) As for these photos, I can’t express how much they improved my day. *rushes off to flickr to view the rest*

13. I love babies. I like to nose boop them and put ‘em in my mouf…well, not “in” my mouf but I pretend I’m going to eat them because they’re so cute…sigh…

I miss having kittens.

14. soxfan413 says:

A couple of the sounds that I really like are the sounds of a kitteh and a motorbike… kind of the same.

15. I may use a little muscle to get what I need,
    I may sink a little drink and shout out SHE’S WITH ME!!

16. Katrina says:

Looks like lil Sigmund got a swipe across the nose recently, too… Ah, kitteh playink. Is that corgis I see coming up? O!

17. WendyPinNJ says:

WHERE CAN I FIT IN THERE? I WANNA BE SANDWICHED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TWO FLOOFY BABY KITTIES!

18. Why, oh ,why can’t my cats snuggle together like this? No, they have to compete with each other for my attention and , most of all, for treats.

19. 5^^now8ing says:

Sigmund looks like he dipped his li’l snout in cinnamon! Interesting, in the shots of him when he’s older, he seems to have lost the reddish points. Wonder what breed he is?

20. R
    R-A-G-G
    D
    D-O-L-L!
    R-A-G-G-D-O-L-L!
    RAGGDOLL!
    (doodly do da-da-da-da!)

21. My sister looks cute with her braces and boots
    A handful of grease in her hair

22. Aaaah. So cute. Mother and child love.

23. Mrs. McGinty says:

*picks up monocle*
    *studiously examines kibblenibble’s avatar*
    *nods vigorously*

Yup. I’d have to agree with you there. Isabella’s definitely a candidate for the Kitties Made out of Spun Sugar Club. How do you people ever get anything done? I don’t think I’d be able to leave her alone! It’s like a greeting card come to life. My two schweet little doods are distracting enough and they’re just scruffy little back alley refugees.

24. AWW :) Me want to cuddle kitties :)

25. I am glad to hear that you rescued two little kitties and gave them a loving home, Mrs. McGinty :)

26. hon glad says:

Catatonic.

27. kibblenibble says:

Mrs. McGinty: Thank you! Isabella is actually a rescue kitteh, too, albeit a rather fancy-looking one. Her hooman died, and my best friend rescued her and gave her to me when my little parrot died. Isabella helped heal my broken heart. She’s only 5 pounds, ten ounces, and needs thyroid medicine every day. She snores whether awake or asleep, and she gets along with every creature she meets, including my 20 pound George, also a rescue kitteh. I’ll bet your “scruffy little back alley refugees” are just as spun-sugary sweet as can be! :-)

28. AWW :( I am so sorry to hear about you losing your little parrot, kibblenibble :(

29. I am glad that Isabella helped heal your broken heart :) You are a very loving person to give two kitties, Isabella and George, a loving home :)

30. kibblenibble says:

Teresa,
    You are sweet! My little conure, Scout, was my baby for 20 years. You try to prepare yourself for their passing, but of course, you can’t. As for Bella and George, they give me *way* more than I give them. As a CO person and fellow animal lover, I’m sure you know what I mean. :-)

31. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

too late, keyboard trashed, full of drool, screen has gaping hole in middle…what do I do now?

32. AWW :) Thank you, kibblenibble :) You are sweet too :) Oh, I do understand, kibblenibble :( It was only a matter of time with Spot and Tygger when they were both diagnosed with cancer, but I agree that you are NEVER really prepared for their passing :( Spot died 6 weeks after his 15th birthday in April 2006 due to cancer lump on his left eyelid :( Tygger died 4 days after his 17th birthday in January 2007 due to cancer inside his tummy :( Our other two kitties, Smokey and Badger, helped with the loss :) The arrival of Dooley, who was given to us by a neighbor’s son in September 2008 because Dooley and his cat did not get along also helped :) Smokey did not mind Dooley when he arrived :) She would just smack him if he bothered her too much :) Badger SCREAMED at Dooley when he arrived :twisted: Both Badger and Dooley get into spats :twisted: You can hear Badger HISS and YOWL at Dooley during those short spats :twisted: