THIS JUST IN: A Fennec fox sucking her thumb

[Ears at 9 and 3] Yanng yanng yanng.

Check out how small she is in the human hand, too!

Fennec fox by floridapfe.

FOXCU.

Comments

1. Aww I want to suck on her thumb too!

2. Oh my, too cute! Just too cute. Overload, you might say.

3. Sweet little girl!

4. snorglepup says:

Always wondered what fennec fox taste like.
    I’m sure it goes well with squirrel tea.

5. This is beyond cute. This is like cute to the 10th power…

6. Von Zeppelin says:

Are you sure that’s thumb sucking? From the facial expression, it looks more like thumbing the nose, followed by a Bronx cheer: “Yer muddah wears ahmy boots! Ppppphhhhhbbbbttttt!”

7. Rosie Posie says:

Awn…. how sweet! Though I did not know there was a Disapproving Division for foxes too! (Look at her! She is clearly disapproving as she sucking indignantly on her thumb!)

8. That’s a kissable forehead

9. illyilly says:

Awwwww. She looks like a furry Yoda. Soooo cute

10. cassandra says:

Yoda fox!!! how darling.

11. these have got to be the most adorable creatures ever-I’m serious, even cuter than some kittens-and I’m a lifelong cat person. I just wish I could have one as a pet!

12. Love the Yoda ears! What a cutie!

13. I think she’s putting up the claws as protection against unwanted nose-BOOPing.
    Which I would be eager to do, I must say. BOOP!

14. Okay, now I absolutely, positively MUST get one of these.

15. kibblenibble says:

Love the pearly white fur and peenk translucent earses….prosh. *sigh*

16. puddlepeppers says:

snorglepup…For lots of finesse, serve your fennec fox on a platter of
    fresh fruit with your squirrel tea.

17. curiouscreature says:

i have never wanted a critter so badly in my life! awww

18. Enter ABBAHAM and BUNNYSORE

ABBAHAM
    Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?

McFENNECSON
    I do bite my thumb, sir.

ABBAHAM
    Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?

McFENNECSON
    [Aside to MEGORY] Is the law of our side, if I say
    ay?

MEGORY

McFENNECSON
    No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I
    bite my thumb, sir.

19. chanpon says:

Mmmm…you take the thumb, I’ll take the ears. *pinchy fingers*

20. Rosie Posie says:

Patito – Do you quarrel, sir?

21. Quarrel, sir! No sir, Rosie Posie, sir.

22. Can I have one just like her?

23. thelibrarianne says:

This literally made me say “Awww!” out loud. I mean, this site is adorable 24/7. But this was the first time I had a Spontaneous Outburst of Cute expression. Well played, little fennic. Well played.

@Patito: lols.

24. seriously insanely cute… thats all

25. puddlepeppers says:

@ chanpon…You take the ears..I’ll take the silver fur…*grabby hands*

26. SLianne says:

Yoda fox says, “suck my thumb I will”

27. Sporkles says:

i wonder if her claw hurts her tongue at all. The problem could be solved if she sucked on my thumb.

28. *gasps* It’s like a kitten and Yoda made a baby!!!! WAAAAAAAANT

29. I have always thought that that species of fox was adorable at their adult stage, but this is just too awsomely cute to be believed.
    I usually just say “awww” quietly, but that made me say it quite loudly, so much my wife looked over, and did her own massive awwwing.

30. Extremely cute. I wonder are the babies always this light color or is it just this particular little gal?

31. It’s a Mogwai!

32. kayute

33. hon glad says:

I has flavour.

34. Subhangi says:

Awwwwww! *keeses the tiny hayd*

35. at that stage you never know whether they will grow up to be a fennek or a yoda ….

36. Little bleenky eye capsules, you own me…

37. Hmmm, I seem to taste of vanilla!

38. Poohbear says:

I think I see a binky there, she seems to be holding onto and sucking a binky…. Sweet and vanilla-flavored either way.

39. The sweetness of this little creature has neutalized my Monday morning bitterness.

40. We must’ve needed some major cute cause someone pulled out the big guns!

41. Aww. If the little fennec fox quarrels, I am for her! I serve as good a lolcat as her!

42. Lerrinus says:

SoCuteUrl, you beat me to it, I was just thinking “Gremlin!”

43. Have you seen this guys stuff? Deadly.

44. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Oh no oh no oh noooooo! This is the limit to my cute capacitors….. >pOiT<

45. Airplane ears!!!!!

46. @Patito, I see Queen Mab hath been with you!

47. Oh, those ears! They just look so overwhelmingly CHOMPABLE!! I want to chomp them! Bets on how long it takes her litter mates to do so?

48. Michelle says:

My head just exploded from the cuteness. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal kissy kissy kissy…..

49. WendyPinNJ says:

OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY
    OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY
    OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY
    OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY

W A N T!

50. Dorabuhl Liddol Fennec Foxie Gurl looks like she came straight from an Arctic tundra wif an Arctic Fox to guide her here; BTW; do foxes hav thumbs? Continuing with this same train of thought, do kittehs have thumbs, or goggies? Haunted by this mind-boggling kweshun, Ai shal nawt rest til Ai haz teh anser……. (So Sorree, I break out into Lolspeek at teh leest provocation……) I know, I haz figgered it aowt: teh kyuootie is suckin awn wun ov her toesies…….! :lol:

51. love the sleepy eye capsules too. And how the giant pink hand holds her ever so gently.

52. what is that thing

53. Nay! It looks like she is picking her nose!

54. Theresa, she bade me dream of death by ferrets.

55. :o Cute times infinity

56. Jenny Shain says:

I didn’t know that YODA made appearances on CO! Awesome!

57. cassandra says:

I just noticed the little claws of doom! double squeeeee!

58. danielie says:

She’s practically blue. XD Adorable.

59. *ENHANCED!*

60. umm.. ok then. what does a fox thumb even taste like. fur? not that i would know what fur tasted like or anything… umm, hehe… *does funky dance as distraction*

61. Aww he looks like Skippy Jon Jones!! Too cute :)