When you see a yawn, you have to yawn…

You know how it is when you see someone else yawn?

Since I uploaded these images, it’s been Yawn Central Stayche here.

yawn

Now it’s your turn!

yawnnnn

Yawning AND a sunbeam? Let me revise the above to say it’s now NAP Central Station, Kori C.

Comments

1. I totally yawned, darn kids making me yawn!!!

2. It’s called a “pupsqueak”. (anybody else remember Sniglets?)

3. I do know the squeak! I love the squeak!

4. Kristabelle says:

OH, it is DEFINITELY nap time. Zzzzzzzzz…

5. I really had to fight the urge to yawn. It’s still hanging around in the back of my nose, waiting to pop out.
    Teehee I want to touch his little teeth.

6. Jezebel says:

Milk teefs!

7. cheesybird says:

I think pup on the left is trying to get a whiff of puppy bref from pup on the right.

*strayche… YAAAAAWN!*

8. CoffeeCup says:

I need a nap too, pup. Ugggh. It’s that point after lunch in which I just want to find a sunbeam and snooze.

9. I wonder what the other pup is staring at…

10. weird, I actually yawned as I was reading this.

11. I yawned!

12. GreenEyedHawk says:

Open up and say awwww!

13. skippymom says:

Oh, thanks. I just finished a story time for a bunch of hyperactive 5-year-olds, when all I desperately wanted to do was take a post-lunch nap. This doesn’t help!

14. Lizzums says:

I’m old enough to remember Sniglets. Lurved them. *goes to reminisce on the interwebs*

15. Adorable puppy, had no idea Bostons came that wee!

I do have to say, though, the excess of close-ups over the last few months is just tedious. We can see the same thing in the original photo–save the close-ups for photos that actually have details that need highlighting because they aren’t as easily visible in the original.

16. HunnyBunny says:

I love the close-ups.

17. Courtney says:

My big bad 90-pound bulldog STILL makes a pup-squeak when he yawns.

Best noise ever.

18. Paunchie says:

too bad we don’t have the rodentist ready for a check up.

19. Katiedid says:

“Do I have puppy bref?”
    “Nopes, but you missing some teefs”

20. anastasia says:

lol i _DID_ yawn!

21. anastasia says:

what i meant: i *DID* yawn!

22. anastasia says:

no, i seriously did

23. Chi-Chi-“Dude, you better get that molar looked at!”

24. skippymom says:

All close-ups are good! Thank the lord (and Meg) for close-ups!

25. Looks like another episode of “Dr. Chihuahua Doggy Dentist” to me.

26. I know it looks like he’s yawning, but without audio, it’s impossible to say that he isn’t belting out something by Mariah Carey circa 1995.

27. Lerrinus says:

“Nice tonsils!”

*Yawwwwwwn* :-O

28. jocelyn says:

I was yawning too – till I saw today’s CuteCalendar page- UNacceptable!

29. fish eye no miko says:

@BB/VA: “(anybody else remember Sniglets?)”

Yeah! I recently experienced a really bad case of Kawashock (when you think a parking space is empty, only to find there’s a motorcycle there).

30. Right. That does it.
    I doth protest yet again.
    This? This is not a yawn!
    Listen to Trixie!
    Yes, it’s Mariah Carey-oke Night at the 15-Minutes Bar with your favorite dj , Terry Prompter!
    First off, I’d like to say, I am a huge fan of Cute Overload…

31. skippymom says:

I think he’s auditioning to sing backup for Anna Banana.

32. Or, like Mother used to say, “Don’t yawn, you’ll pass it on.”

33. LOLDemon says:

“Peep.”

“I think you got some foods in there. Mind if I have it?”

34. chanpon says:

Looks more to me like the wawa’s thinking “eeep….terrier bref!”

35. The curious look on brown doggy’s face reminds me of my acupuncturist checking my tongue. Dogupuncturist says, “Yes, you seem to have an excess of spleen.”

36. Mary (the first) says:

I love the closeup, I can see the shiny black spots, the little teeny pointy teef, the touchable whiskers, in perfect detail! And yes, it looks to me as if the chihuahua is doing a quick check for spinach rather than anyone yawning. Those two look like they’re about to hit the town.

37. Oh my heck! You’ve made me yawn!

38. Snarfff says:

I was thinking at first that there was a puppeh dental exam goin on… “Hey, check out those new teeth back there! Wow, those are some nice gums, puppeh!”

39. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I can see for miles and miles. I can see for miles and miles. I can see for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles. Oh yea….

40. Boston! If I ever could foist a li’l puppy-dog on my mother, it would be a li’l Bostonlet. Li’l Boston Beans. :D

41. i_wuvs_puttins says:

*yawn*

Hey, your baby teefs is comin’ in!

42. i dont think hes yawning hes about eat the chihuahua lol. such cute puppeh! >_<

43. Maybe chihuahua is really a doggie doctor who just gave the “Open wide and say ‘ahhh'”
    command? Ther dog is very talented at opening wide, if that’s the case!

skippymom, I can can so empathize with you. I spend every day with hyperactive 5-yr-olds!(I work in a child care center) Nap time is wasted on the wrong people!

44. *hits snooze bar*

5 more minutes, Mom.

45. puddlepeppers says:

Gotta have close-ups…

46. That picture made me want another Boston puppy so bad!!

47. so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the other doggie is like what do you have there?

48. kibblenibble says:

World’s Qtest moment captured on film! Wawa’s like, “Where’s that squeak coming from?” I needed this sweet picture today. Thanks, Meg.

49. puddlepeppers says:

Gotta have yawns. I’ve yawned like four times since I looked at this.

50. puddlepeppers says:

Gotta have naps…especially after lunch. I chew gum to keep from falling
    asleep working at the computer. But, y’know, I can always stay
    awake for CO…

51. haha thats soo cute, its hilarious! xD

52. Reminds me of my SATs. They had a reading passage on there about yawning, describing how a yawn works, and how people always yawn when they think about yawning. It was the closest thing I’ve seen to humor attempted by collegeboard. Just picture a roomful of high school juniors and seniors FREAKING OUT over this test, and everyone yawning in unison. Downright mean!

53. I totally just yawned.

54. Reminds me of Jon Stewart and Will Ferrel comparing fillings on The Daily Show.

55. claudia says:

*I* for one, love close ups. and puppies.

56. WendyPinNJ says:

WANT!

Me wuvs de wittle yawning puppeh!

57. I think the puppy dentist on the left is getting a very good view of the problem.

58. K. Bower says:

That Boston is a clone of mine when he was a puppy! SOOOO cute! Mine even has a red collar too!

59. doomchild says:

*yawn*
    Gotta go sleepies now, bb!

60. thegreg says:

the dog is one half Boston Terrier, one half Pacman

61. Wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka wokka -PAC MAN!

62. Dr. Chiwa: “Yes; I totally see whut you haz in there: it is nawt guud; befoar we go any further, do you haz any insurance? If nawt, purrhaps weez shud just end the session rite naow. If you haz no munnies, I will just give you a boney and send you home; and guud luck!! :roll:

63. What kind of dog is the yawning dog? I want it

64. The picture didn’t make me yawn, but all the people saying they yawned did!

65. haha! it’s like a dentist checking on a patient without much teeth!

Super cute pups.

What’s the breed of the black and white one?

The brown one looks like a chihuahua. :)

66. The black and white pup is a Boston Terrier.
    I’m pretty sure the brown one is a chihuahua.

67. D:
    The ‘wawa looks like my baby who passed away last night.