The Adventures of “My Milk Toof”

You must go check out this site called “My Milk Toof” with stories and photos from Inhae Renee Lee, a Berkeley artist.

Inhae imagines her lost baby teef come home after years of living with the tooth fairy. Now, they’re adjusting to their new life with her. She tells their stories like caring for wilting plants, taking baths:

bathtime_01bathtime_01

and (of course) teething.

teething_closet

Be sure to check out My Milk Toof for all the adventures. Thanks for pointer-outering, Jenna W.

Comments

1. temperance says:

i’m….speechless.

2. awwwww! i love eet!! especially ickle :) this girl needs to make this into a book and make some monies…

3. sweet li’l teefs…so adorabuhls!

4. kibblenibble says:

Love the leetle wood shavings under the “teething” toof. Nice touch!

5. Oh-kaaaaay. Um. dont know what to say about this…little creepy little cute. *shrugs*

6. Hooooly crap, this is so clever, cute and weird. The trifecta of brilliance!

7. lurkingsmirk says:

This is amazing, I can even hear the little teef voice in my head. Soooocute!

8. berthaservant says:

Imagination!!!

9. genius!! I just love this kind of stoof <3

10. LizzyCat says:

That. Is cute.

11. OMG…this has to be THE cutest thing I’ve ever seen!!!!!!

“Milk Toof” needs to be made into books, a television show…SOMETHING!!!

12. chanpon says:

What the – OMG, little happy face from being brushed with toothpaste!! Brain set to asplode in 3…2…1……………….

13. SOOO CUTE! I love Lardee especially. :)

14. Jocelyn says:

um…wha?..who? how do I …WHERE ARE MY BABY teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefs?????!!!!!!!!!

15. AWWWW SO CUTE!!!! Especially love the one with Ickle and Lardee in the bathtub. I wonder, does she make the teeth herself, out of polymer or some such? I would love to know!

16. Jezebel says:

O!M!G! Teefs are so darned cute!

17. Janice and "Ralph" the Wonder Llama says:

Clever! But am I the only one who doesn’t see any difference between photos #1 and #2? I looked and looked, just like with those “find the five differences between these two drawings” puzzles that I was so bad at as a kid.:-p I see bathwater being drawn twice and then I see teething. Am I having a Homer Simpson moment?

Yours in Du’oh!

18. adorable

19. Wow, if that’s just not all sorta of weirdly adorableness!!

20. Soo adorabuhls.. only one question – why are they called “Milk Teef”? I mean, what does milk have to do with it?

21. @KEM:
    milk teeth are the teeth that you have as a baby and lose as a child. As in, the teeth that you get when you’re still nursing.

On another note, !!!!!!!!!!!!! I think rainbows just spoded out of my head.

22. puddlepeppers says:

I’m sorry now…I traded all my baby teefs for moneys…it was nice while it lasted.

23. Ahhh! super cute! The blog is nice! My first time seeing something in cute overload that isn’t about animals! :D

Love the teething “episode”. lol.

24. I like the little smudge of dirt on the toof waiting for his baff.
    I love them. LOVE them!

25. Subhangi says:

HEEE-LARIOUS and cute!!!

26. cafegrrl says:

Love it

27. Sooooo adorable!!

28. @Janice and “Ralph” the Wonder Llama

thank you! i though i was crazy! i also kept looking b/t the two over and over :p my guess is that one was suppose to be a pic with lardee and his plant, since it is mentioned in the caption??

29. Wow. The internet is an astonishingly weird place sometimes. Cute. And awesome! But profoundly weird.

30. Absolutely adorable. I love miniature things! <3 ~

31. Kissyfur says:

Don’t wanna… I just don’t wanna:3

32. Zay lunatic fringe ees alive an’ vell.

33. It makes a nice set of curtains and tea doilies for the conservatory, too.

34. essensual says:

I didn’t know toof could be so mesmerizing…and cute!?!

35. Le snerk!!!

36. Staticgirl says:

adorabubble!

37. Kristabelle says:

Very cute, in a very peculiar way… I definitely see a children’s book out of this…

38. Just when you think you’ve heard of everything……. :roll:

39. So cute and odd, but the pictures and stories are so charming.

40. Cute but my immediate question is:

What the heck is the tooth fairy doing that the teeth are running away from her? Is she running a sweat shop that rolls the dental floss in the dispenser? Do they manually insert the bristles in the toothbrushes?

41. REDONKULOUS!! I love the teething teef the best.

42. I would LOVE to have a Milk Toof!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43. The second image should be Bath Time 2: http://cuteoverload.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/bathtime_02.jpg where he clearly does NOT want to take a bath.

44. The milk teef are actually so cute that I have CRIED several times while reading. They just get to me. Lardee nursing the plant back to life? Ickle giving Lardee his duck so he’d be brave for his baff? I can’t handle it!

45. octochan says:

Holy macaroni, this person’s house is just saturated with cute! They even have a chair that’s shaped like a GIANT TEDDY BEAR. that’s redonk.

46. This has to be great for little kids! I watch like, Sprout at 5 am when nothing else is on, and I’ve noticed simple stories like the ones on this site, really work for them.