Are We Too Late for the Audition?

“Hey, I heard you guys were re-making ‘Land of the Lost’ and me and my friend here would be perfect in it!  We got this specialty act, see:  It’s a lizard… riding on top of another lizard! Is that crazy?  Is that a wacky bit?  I’m telling ya, they loved us in the Catskills!  So when do we start filming?”

1244254087081

Comments

1. Besides, they make such a great 70’s color combo!

2. Von Zeppelin says:

The tyrannosaurus does not look . . . entirely natural. Oh, wait! I know! Photoshopped, right?

3. cowsharky says:

Lizard pron! Lizard pron!!!!!!!!111!!!!!

4. Leilani says:

I can hardly wait to see their offspring…

5. Someone quick, turn on Marvin Gaye’s greatest hits and light some candles for these two.

6. Jezebel says:

It’s so crazy it just might work! I’d buy it!

7. hmm this looks umm well they make a nice couple..

8. puddlepeppers says:

You never know what happens when it’s Night at the Museum.

9. harlemgrrl says:

get a room

10. puddlepeppers says:

I’m tellin’ ya…the Catskills aren’t what they used to be…

11. I’m sure either of these two would make a better lead than Will Ferrell.

12. Is that a tin of Dax and a moustache comb in the background?

13. Cordelia says:

Well now we know why dinosaurs died out!

14. berthaservant says:

Way more hilarious than the movie.

15. Looks like they’re trying to recreate Gaylord and Dagmar. ;)

16. platedlizard says:

Aw, that’s a baby iguana! I wish I could have seen my guy when he was that size.

Now he’s about five feet long and weighs more then the cat. Still awesome, but not so cute.

17. kibblenibble says:

Is it me, or does the iguana look a tad embarrassed?

18. hmm, im thinking there was more comedy potential in the it-looks-like-theyre-having-sex angle

19. chanpon says:

Hi-Ho, Orange!

20. Raemie L. says:

Bahahahahaha – that’s all I can comment!

21. Katrina says:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy too late.

22. Umm, this looks more like an audition for a movie for more, ahem, “mature” audiences, if you know-what-I-mean-and I-think-you-do!

23. “The women around here are so plastic.” :P

24. PS My mother had a little boy in school, who told her that dinosaurs are not extinct, and that he had seen some in Florida. There was a long pause after that last part.

25. My friend’s iguana displays threat behaviour whenever she sees fake plastic lizards. It’s quite funny actually.

26. Plousia, what is iguana threat behavior? Is it balling up a tiny green fist, and saying “Oh, a wise guy, eh? Why, I oughta . . . .”

27. Chanpon Bwahahahahahah. That was perfect!

28. nicefrenchgurl says:

well, the place is so messy and dirty, i can understand why the iguana doesn’t want to set a footsie on the carpet ….

29. DaytimeDeb says:

Lizard and Dino — shouldn’t we have an interspecies snorgling tag?
    And, definitely an MA tag. Glad this is not a vid clip –Dino looks like she could get a bit, um, vocal.

30. I don’t know what to say? It’s glorious! From the wiggly feets to the look in the eye. Love it so much!

31. puddlepeppers says:

Chanpon, You beat me to the punch! Always great. “Never wait until tomorrow,
    Puddles”…
    ^OO<

32. Katrina says:

Theresa, if the Arubans are climbing all over the tourists’ toes, I think it may be high time we find a new vacation spot, eh, what? “just like the other arubans,” my foot!

33. Folks, please don’t flush your pet dinosaurs down the toilet when they grow too big.

Oh Dino Boy, the pipes, the pipes are ca-a-lling…

34. Kristabelle says:

Theresa – iguana threat behavior generally involves hissing, the dulap (that thing under his chin) flaring out, and a bit of dodginess/springing in his “elbows” – like they’re getting ready to (and will) leap. Iguanas can (and will) bite. Also, you can get (and I have) a nice whack across the face with that tail. That was reason #237 why my iguana had to find a better home where people could spend time with him. He was not the friendliest of creatures (understatement).

35. mvfiberfarm says:

You know, I was having a blue kind of day, but seeing this picture has turned it all around. I’m going to print it and put it on the fridge.

36. Such a shame my Pac man frog ate my water dragon. He got away with it. Such a surprise when I walked to find his tail sticking out of my frog’s mouth

37. …Aaand the name of the act is… the ARISTOCRATS!

38. BOM CHICA-WAH-WAHHHHHH

39. Lizard: I think we should call it your grave!

Dino: Ah! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Lizard: Ha ha ha! Mine is an evil laugh… Now die!

40. [SKEWER]

41. Another lizard on Cute Overload!!!! Super cute iguana. Maybe he and Richard can be friends :-)