Pbbbbbfffftttt!

Pbbbbbfffftttt!

Susan G. of the fabulous Martha’s Vineyard Fiber Farms sent this puppeh in.

Comments

1. Saint Stryfe says:

I am thoroughly chastised, puppeh.

2. Yeah, if you’re not accustomed to all that fiber, you’re going to go “pbbbbbfffftttt”.

3. I saw a cloud on my way home from work today that looked JUST LIKE THIS PUPPEH!!! The air assault of cuteness has started people! I for one welcome our new puppeh overlords.

4. Glow-Orb says:

Puppy fiber? I’m going to order some and knit me up a puppy sweater.

5. *buries face into fluffy neck fur*

6. puddlepeppers says:

Who’s got a Royal Theresa cordial chocolate-cherry nose? Huh? Who?
    *O0<

7. I want to rub his ears and snorgle him and bury my fingers in his fur, and loves him forever!!!

8. Cordelia says:

Sooooooooooo adorable – and that little tongue is too cute! I want him!!

9. The noseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so cute, he does look like he is doing pffffffffffffff

10. Before I scrolled down I thought it was a baby polar bear! But its a puppy-dog!! SO adorabuhls!

11. I love the pink eye lids!

12. cutest pup… got my fluffy factor for the day!

13. danielie says:

Ohhhhh look at the eyes! And the pink little tongue! TOO cute. <3

14. hon glad says:

Do they knit up Pup fiber?

15. berthaservant says:

I didn’t know raspberries were high in fiber!

16. DaytimeDeb says:

Aww, if this were winter I would say the pup is trying to catch snowflakes. What a cutie!

17. serfer0 says:

Puppy fur yarn is the new black!

18. It’s a lil BWD!

19. Awwww! He’s a Great Pyrenees pup. His job is to protect sheep from nasty coyotes! I think he’s just sticking his tongue out at those silly old ‘yotes ’cause they don’t scare him at all. (Or her… I’m not sayin’ the pup couldn’t be a girl…)

20. Stick out your tongue and say “awwww.”

21. omg OMG
    its NOT a Great Pyrenees! look at the site!!

It’s a Maremma !!eleventyone! (heart!)

they hide wit the sheep cause they look like sheep and give a very big surprise to the wolf!!!

sry got carried away.

22. Fluffy little guy, rather rude though.

23. Oh, the puppitude!

24. Lizzums says:

Aw, the black is rubbing off her nosicle. *runs to get Sharpie to fix*

25. Omg, he’s so stubby.

26. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so adorableeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

27. chanpon says:

Whatever did I do to offend you, little Puppy? Please tell me so I could do it again and again…

28. That is too cute!

29. freetomato says:

What a floofy sweetheart! I’ve never heard of a Maremma and had to look – found this site – plethora of cute puppics (and a chicken?)

30. It’s Friday, it’s payday, and I get to start the morning by looking at slightly rude, very cute puppy. Life is good!

31. Bouviegal says:

I ppppbbbbbffft in your general direction.

32. adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

33. OMG, this page has Maremma snoots AND tocks, right in YO FACE!!!

34. I WANT THIS PUPPEH! I can’t take the cuteness! *melts*

35. Kristabelle says:

What a cute pupperhead!! Those dogs have a LOT of fur – gotta work outside in the cold, they’d better be well insulated!

36. OH! I needed that. Pbbbt!!

37. @hon glad – Well, they do make it out of Persians, so I don’t see why not.

38. Argyle Donkeypants says:

The new, all-natural Flöof pillow from IKEA offers unparalleled comfort, temperature control, and neck support in a super-portable package that’s great for everyone!*

*Not recommended for beds smaller than a California King. Pillow must be exercised and fed regularly. Could wake light sleepers with ill-timed ear sniffing. Flöof will expand with time, as natural contents, um, settle.

39. Katrina says:

Katrina had her puppies! I knew I was more than hurricane! Thanks so much for the wonderful fluffy pictures! All Katrinas rejoice! we have been so well represented!

Argyle Donkeypants- How many in a box, please?

40. sunnymum says:

Pup perfection. :)

41. Hmmmm; it’s possible someone is dangling a dog-treat, and puppeh is all like: “Yummmmmers!!”

42. Soooooo Qyewt!

43. Hollywood Marie says:

“Do you bite your tongue at me, sir?”

44. Hollywood Marie says:

(my comment shouldn’t really be in quotes since the actual line is “do you bite your thumb at us, sir?” but too late to change it now)

45. Katrina says:

Yes, freetomato, that is a chicken.

Big, floofy dogs.
    Lottery this evening.
    Film at 11.

It isn’t haiku, but it is succinct. I’ll work on it.

46. AuntieMame says:

PTHPTHHT!

Right back at ya, bud!

I’ve never heard of Maremmas before. CO is so educational!

47. how OBSCENE! i’m offended. well .. not really. *snorgle*

48. pipsmom says:

@ Hollywood Marie: ” Is the law of our side, if I say ay?”

49. Noelegy says:

How CHEEKY!

I thought it was a Great Pyr, too. White ‘n’ floofy.

50. Pink tongue, spotted pink nose…Chocolate eyes and vanilla fur…Too perfect!

51. AWWWWWWW. What a cute little tongue!

52. Crystal says:

Teddy Bear Fur!!!!!!!!!!!! (*snorgle*)

53. Appeasement. Puppy breath.

54. *bleah* to you too!

Absolutely lovely. :D Cute little puppy. *big smiles*

Fluffy puppy. XD

55. Katrina says:

If we leave this thread with one idea-fluffy puppy.