Throw some ‘tocks on the barby

I know you’re all busy out there barbecuing and slurping your Miller Genuine Drafts. Can you throw some ‘tocks on the barby for me? I like ‘em pink in the middle.

tocks&tootsies

Jan W. I need some Bearnaise dipping sauce too…

Comments

1. Buntocks! Buntocks! Buntocks!

2. Katrina says:

Welsh Rarebit!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh………
    Nice clean feetsies, too!

3. DumBunny says:

I’m sorry, but I don’t like hare in my BBQ.

4. DumBunny says:

Cute ‘tocks thou.

5. Oh My!

I’m having some yummy corn chow-dah myself. Then pretzel dogs in front of the baseball game.

6. kibblenibble says:

Those fuzzy feets just keel me! Seems like they’d be slippery with all that soft fur on the bottom. :-) Sweet lil bun.

7. pipsmom says:

Da FEETS !! Da FEETS!! I lurve bunneh feets.

8. Pass the marinade!

9. chanpon says:

Oh my, what lovely ticked ‘tocks.

10. I miss my bunbun Karat. He was funny on our hardwood floors. They don’t get traction very well, so when he went to take off, he looked like one of those cartoon characters that runs in place until the rug is all folded up before they can get moving.

And, Karat liked to lay *kinda* like this, but only completely on his belly. On hot days we said he was cooling his *ahem* “naughty bits.”

11. P.S. LOVED tickling Karat’s paws when they were like this. :-)

12. Chelsea says:

Bunnies not for eating! Bunnies are for petting!

13. Awwwwwwwwww so cute!!!!
    Bunnies make the best pets!!!

14. cubbybutt says:

what cheery carpeting!

15. Finally, something cute enough to make me forget these childish dreams about Masi Oka. Thank you, Cute Overload. Thank you.

16. OMG Bunny ‘tocks are the softest, cutest most kissable bits !

17. Staring at the bun’s buns? Bun disapproves.

18. berthaservant says:

love the multicolored shag, too.

19. Can anybody tell me what kind of bunny this is? He is cuteness.

20. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Bunny ‘tocks just make me smile! ‘-)

21. Why a bunny’s a** should make me think of Mr. Oka is anybody’s guess. Maybe something for his publicist to take note of.

Or is it just this New Glarus I.P.A. and sausages making me “frank”?
    Those of me that say “Wisconsin is not good for anything”, you are only (mostly) correct most of the time.

22. Laura *o* says:

Aaah I must tickle bun’s feets! Mmmm…Miller Genuine Draft sounds nice too.

23. …aren’t tocks *usually*, um, pink in the middle?

24. bun buns

25. @Patito Gigante Maybe cuz Masi is as cute as this bun’s buns? I have such a super-nerd crush on him!

26. puddlepeppers says:

Bun-Bun is modeling carpeting for the Memorial Day Weekend
    sale at Rug-o-Rama. Open till midnight May 25.
    *O0<

27. He looks like a Holland lop, Fresca.

28. Oi, Patito, you don’t live in the capital of Wisconsin, do you? It’s bratfest, I believe… or was.

29. DaytimeDeb says:

Now that’s what I call a rabbits foot. Want! Nom Nom Nom

30. Estelle says:

Picture’s cute ^_^
    Commentary’s… kinda distasteful.. haha sorry.

31. isnt this the centerfold for the july playboy?

32. wannadance says:

de feets!!!

33. StormCat says:

I just wanna play with the toes!! Those are just the cutest feet…

I have a cat that will lay on her tummy like this… Her back feel will be all splayed out behind her, but her front paws are always crossed, like a little lady’s legs should be… It’s very funny….

34. Janice of the Nine says:

Definitely a Playboy Bunny shot. :-) Adorabuls!

35. PS Won’t the Bear-naise sauce scare the bunny?

36. Mud Bug says:

I’ve always wondered what Welsh “Rabbit” looked like!

37. Kallisto says:

I’m with Pipsmom on this one: Da feeeeeetz!!!!

38. Paunchie says:

How come bunnehs have fur on da bottoms of dere feets?

39. DaytimeDeb says:

I don’t know, Paunchie. How come bunnehs have fur on da bottoms of dere feets? (waiting for punch line…)

40. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Not a Harenaise dipping sauce?

41. Katrina says:

Hobbits have furry feet, maybe they are related to rabbits? Hobbits, rabbits- huh?

42. I just have to say that those are the cutest tocks I have ever seen. I’m not always a tocks lady, but those are irresistible!

43. Dang, Shaz, how do I manage to miss bratfest every stinkin’ year? It’s, like, only the only thing that ever happens in the entire state, you know? Not counting Summerfest (of course) and… hmm…
    [thinking, thinking]
    …Kites on Ice?

44. Paunchie says:

brats as in bratenwurst? Or brats as in bratty kids?

Yeah must be a hobbit-rabbit connectshon, dunno the punch line! My name is Paunchie, not punchie!

45. Cute furry feet! :D

*tickles*
    *kick kick*
    *tickles*
    *hop away*

That’s what i always do. =X

46. The sausages, Paunchie. The sausages. Which I would never make from children. Honestly. You can leave the little corkers with me. Because I really wouldn’t ever make them into sausages. Not even a little bit. You can totally trust me.

47. Jan W. (foster mom of this Bunny - Clover) says:

This little bunny is indeed a Holland Lop. I got him from the Humane Society almost 2 weeks ago and I have him until mid-July when he goes back to the Humane Society and will be put up for adoption.

He is almost 9 weeks old and weighs 12 ounces!

He is the sweetest bunny ever. He LOVES to be held and snuggled and loves to give kisses. He’s not the least bit skittish or afraid of anything, even my big mean kitty whose feet bunny like to smell – which makes kitty cry !

Gotta go play with the Bunny….

48. he has long and big feet just like my bunny!

49. Nice buns!