Swingers

Pup #1: So how long do I wait to call?
Pup #2: A day.
Pup #1: Tomorrow.
Pup #2: Tomorrow, then a day.

0517091608

Pup #1: Yeah.
Pup #2: So two days?
Pup #1: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.

0517091609a copy

Pup #2: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.

swingers

You’re so money and you don’t even know it, Aundria S.

Comments

1. chanpon says:

Some random human, come push me~~~!!

2. Love the Swingers hovertext! It’s so money!

3. *leaves 5,000 messages on ex’s answering machine*

4. Katiedid says:

*push*

5. Katiedid says:

The white dog reminds me of a fraggle.. from fraggle rock.. I miss that show….

6. Martha in Washington says:

Katiedid-I’m not sure any of the Fraggles had such long, floppy tongues tho.

Pups-just call already!!

7. Kristabelle says:

Heh.

8. berthaservant says:

i wish i had a puppeh friend to give me romantic advice.

9. javagirl says:

What kind of goggie is the white one? He’s all cute and stuff!

10. GrouchyWoman says:

That’s so funny.. I knew immediately what the “topic” was and I haven’t even dated in many, many years. “Two days” is the rule and then “Third date” .. etc. Blech. I’d much rather have a couple of puppehs to put into swings and watch them laugh than spend time on that nonsense.

11. They look so happy! I love all this doggy glee.

12. Doglee? :D

13. The more men I know, the more I luvs me dog!!

14. cafegrrl says:

adorable!!

15. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Like I think I like him, but I just don’t know if I LIKE him like him. Y’know?

16. Katrina says:

I don’t ‘get’ the subtext, but the puppehs are so cute!

[Here's a little background... - Ed.]

17. starlinguk says:

He said he would come …

Whoops, wrong script.

18. Can we have a corresponding pic with two chick-doggies, shoving each other and saying “There’s your boyfriend!”
    “No THERE’S YOUR boyfriend!”

19. Katrina says:

Ya, see Theo, I just need a bit of a refresher course once in a while. Thanks! K.

20. Such a happy picture!
    Loverly.

21. I think the black and tan pup is REALLY cute!! She has such an angelic little face and it’s like she’s smiling at you! I like her fancy eyebrows and pink sparkly tongue, too. Sigh…I wish I had a pup as cute at that!!

22. Yea, my son never liked the swings… I shoulda put my dog in there.

23. Hon Glad says:

Is you is or is you aint my baby.

[Oooh, classic! It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing... - Ed.]

24. oh THE RULES. NOOOOOO even the pups are being sucked in!

25. the black and tan puppy is cutest i cant believe you didn’t make a blow up of that puppy. He is way cuter and more unique suck a nut i loved your website until today when you discriminated against cute scruffy puppies in favor of white fluffy puppies.