Friday Remix ♫

Come on, C.O., come on C.O.
Come on, you can’t play coy
I’m homeless & unemployedfawn_and_bobcat_cub

Come on, take it easy
Come on, don’t get cheesy
Rat pix make me queasy, make me queasyrodentistry

Everybody’s got something to hide, except fortabby_kitten_and_monkey

(So, the Beatles are on iTunes & Amazon now, right? …No? Really?)

Comments

1. Beth (in NC) says:

Best Hover Quotes ever!!

[I am the Egg Mod. I am teh LOLrus. - Ed.]

2. Number 10 with a bukkit, Theo.

3. the eleanor ratsby hovertext killed me! well, it was all good. what, no cute BEETLES pics, theo?

4. Cheryl — here ya go. ;)

5. Sarah-Jane says:

‘cept for me and my MONKEH!!!!

6. Camille says:

I want to hold your paw.

7. only1thing says:

Why does the deer’s eyes look ridiculously edited?

[To recap... - Ed.]

8. brinnann says:

Theo, how long has it been since we had an RCF?

9. I kinda thought this was in the Reality-Casual spirit.

10. Katrina says:

I couldn’t stand the Beatles the first time around. My 10 year older sister thought I was nuts with my Classical music records. However, Eleanor Rigby is a wonderful song. I heard them all and memorized a whole bunch of them (how could I not?), but ya know, not really a fan. Now they are being put to their best use-elevator music and CO refs! Wait a minute,that came out wrong…….well no, it didn’t.

11. brinnann says:

It is…I just miss the ones that move.

12. Von Zeppelin says:

Last pic: “Sometimes wondering how his life might have been different, Pete Best eventually became a free-lance cat groomer.”

13. brinnann says:

My favs are the “Beep” ones.

14. skippymom says:

Me and my monkey FTW!
    Sitting here with a mug of tea, enjoying CO and Beatles at the same time…life couldn’t be much better.

15. Thanks, Theo!

16. I thought you were serious about the Beatles. iTunes, apparently, didn’t.

A bright spark of hope, extinguished.

[One day, one day... - Ed.]

17. is that monkeh/ kitteh pic from this week?? I dun remember it.

[Nope, that one's from way back. - Ed.]

18. So much good stuff to look at!!! and enjoy!!!

19. Yay, yay, and more yay!

20. You say goodbye and I say BAROOOOOOO, BAROOOO BAROOOOOOOO!!!

21. sarah-jane says:

i once had a puppeh
    or should i say he once had me

22. Wasn’t it a monkeh who appeared on a flaming pie and said “You are Beatles”?

23. Dorkus Malorkus says:

I love you for the Beatles hovertext! I mean, I loved you anyway, but now it’s like….true love. I <3 C.O. forever!

24. Noelegy says:

The kitten in the last photo has hyp-mo-tized me with its beautiful green eyes. I am helpless. The tuna is in the pantry.

25. puddlepeppers says:

Me and my monkey stocked-up bananas and cottage cheese for the weekend.
    Where is the tuna we had in the pantry? Oh, well…we vote for our favorite
    hovertext…eleanor ratsby.

26. DaytimeDeb says:

OK, I love the Beatles but when I saw the words, “Come on, CO” I immediately thought of a song from my generation, “Come on, Eileen.” Now, unfortunately, I can’t get that earworm out of my head.

[Hmmmm... well, follow your inspiration - Ed.]

27. i love it they are so cute

28. I love the picture of the kitten on the dear.

Beth thanks for pointing out the hover text… I went back and enjoyed the post all over again.
    [You're going to like a lot of our old posts, then - Ed.]

ps I love the Beatles.

emily.

29. I thought she picked up the MICE in a church where a wedding has been. :mrgreen:

30. Paunchie says:

that monkeh is freakin me out man.

31. berthaservant says:

The deeper you go, the higher you climb!!!!

P.S. Just buy the CDs and rip them, peeps, you don’t need itunes. It’s worth it for the artwork and lyrics and stuff.

[Point taken. - Ed.]

32. this is the most awsome website ever!!!
    U have got 2 get more kitty photos though! I have your
    calendar and it is awsome!!!!!

33. the cat and the monkeh. classic. really classic. oh wait is it?

34. Monty Frost says:

Love that rat gargling!

35. Kristabelle says:

Katrina – I am astonished! There are people who don’t like the Beatles??? :-O

CO gets better every day! (It’s getting better all the ti-i-ime…)

36. Teh Beatles are on Amazon… that is their CD’s are on Amazon. I’ve bought eight of them from there (:PPPP)