Disapproval Takes a Nap

“Pancake” the pup who is the New Face of Disapproval, is taking a much-needed nap. He puts up with so much.

100_3405

Getting artsy with us with the black and white, huh, Mai N.?

Comments

1. MadameX says:

How can Pancake’s human get anything done? I’d spend all day nuzzling those velvety soft rolls…

2. chanpon says:

Awww….even slightly disapproving in his sleepies.

3. Katrina says:

Wow, that was some commercial. But yes, the dog is cuter.

4. Katiedid says:

so tie tie… must be hardwork to frown soooo much…

5. His chub-rolls look like a stack of panckes! Pass the butter and syrup please!

6. Dispproval was never so cuddly. Mm-hm.

7. hon glad says:

As Pancake sleeps he dreams of new things to disapprove of.

8. claudia says:

wow… the nose has a roll plopped over on it… impressive!

9. I appreciate me some artistic disapproval. Usually it’s downright ugly!

10. Oh I see how it is. I try for months to get some bulldog love on CO, and then this “Pancake” kid shows up and gets all the glory. Good DAY, madame.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

11. Kristabelle says:

Gosh that makes me sleepy! Oh to curl up next to those soft chub rolls and take a nap!

12. Katrina says:

Do you think he snores?

13. Say it ain’t so. I thought that like rust, disapproval never sleeps.

14. Stormcat says:

I bet those ear flops are warm and fuzzy!!! I bet he would be oh so disapproving of someone flopping those ears!!
    *secretly flops the ears once or twice*

Oh and Zach, great Tootsie reference!!!

15. awwwwwww i just wanna stroke him!

16. Aww. He’s disapproving even as he sleeps.

17. Wrinkles must be very thankful for puppies. They are usually not welcome most anywhere else.

18. Katrina says:

Theresa, you are a princess! I am having a progressively better day, and for that, I have you to thank, so thank you. I love the way the fingers go in the mouth and the dog still doesn’t waken! (Truth be told, he sounds like Killer’s Daddy, but then, he woke ME up for snoring last night!)

19. Wheee! I’m a princess! I’m a princess! (twirls around)

20. He looks much cutter here then disaproving, he has a look that can kill lol

21. berthaservant says:

Stormcat, I think the ref. was Willy Wonka, although there is a similar line in Tootsie.

Anyway, Pancake is far less disapproving, I’m not gonna interpret his emotions just because of his sleeping chub roll. That doesn’t mean he’s not cute or worthy of the site, but this isn’t that disapproving. He’s just showing his range.

22. This little guy is adorable, but is it just me or does the name “Pancake” make him even cuter? Love it!

23. Katrina says:

OH, niiiice twirling, Theresa!
    I want Pancake, too.
    I feel deprived.

24. Aw, he looks less disapproving when he’s asleep. Maybe he’s dreaming of something he actually approves of, like belly rubs and milk bones!

25. puddlepeppers says:

@Theresa…You are most definably a princess…pretty shoes are here for
    your twirling…and your blog is elegant.
    *O0<

26. Saint Stryfe says:

I just wrapped up a day starting a 4 AM where I got my Master’s degree, and I felt like this today.

27. edmundh says:

I wanna nibble on Pancake’s ears.

28. kibblenibble says:

Okay, Zach, I’m weighing in: I say you were quoting Fez from “That 70’s Show.” So spill the beans, buddy! :o)

29. LOL, yes and no, actually!

It’s a quote from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, at the end when Wonka yells at Grandpa Joe and Charlie. Fez was quoting the same scene. So… while Fez did say it, it didn’t originate with him.

For the record, Hurley disapproves of Pancake getting all the attention. FLEH. http://i44.tinypic.com/j9ooxe.jpg

30. hon glad says:

Zach- LOL at Hurley’s Pppbt of disaproval.

31. nisielli says:

Artsy fartsy, says me.
    But the new face of disapproval is…. Dawwwwwwww!