Pocket Kitteh will be your Caturday Escort

Dude, I’m way better than GPS on your iPhone. Let’s get this party started! [points paw in direction of red light district]

Your Caturday night escort, aka Cute Kitten In Pocket has been provided by PicturesOfCats.

Comments

1. Katrina says:

O!

2. Take me away Kitty … Take me Away!

3. The red light district?? Won’t somebody think of the kitten!!??

4. super cute

and oh those blue eyes!!!!

5. kibblenibble says:

He looks worried. Must comfort him. *grabby hands*

6. jess e. says:

Hovertext FTW!
    That kitten looks like he’s already had plenty of “Coke”.

7. scoobie says:

problem is he only knows the way to the litter tray.

When do we get the cuteoverload iphone app?

8. Pocket kittens are my favorite kind of kittens, the kind that you can cup in your hand like a little hamster.

9. Sounds like more fun than my evening plans–grading, grading and more grading! Bleccch. I need a Pocket Kitteh.

10. Heh, seriously. If it’s 8 o’clock on a saturday night and you’re reading the comments on CO, you totally need to ge— [notices clock]

11. Martha in Washington says:

No time for a witty comment now. I’m on my way to the store to get me one of those pocket kittehs! I’ll never get lost again! Except for maybe losing myself in those beautiful blue kitteh eyes. *grabs car keys and runs*

12. lucky Cliff says:

**sigh** I’m in love….

13. KITTN FOCUS™

14. puddlepeppers says:

“Look…a parking space!!” Puddlepeppers hides kitten in pocket, sneaks away…

15. PS Vroom vroom party starter!

16. Well no wonder I’m lost so much – I don’t have one o’those yet.

17. With those blue eyes, who cares if they’re lost streetwise… they’ll never find their way out of the eyes!
    (wanders off randomly bumping into walls, furniture, etc. with only blue eyes on her mind)

18. AWW :) That is one kitty escort I would LOVE to have take me anywhere :)

19. What with Pocket Kitteh (TM) and Bun-o-Meter (TM) no one would ever get lost again.
    Of course…. no one would get where they were going ’cause they’d be too overcome with SQEEEEEE to be able to put one foot in front of the other, but with those two in hand who would care?

20. chanpon says:

Excuse me, but I seem to have lost my right ear…

21. SoCalSis says:

Is anyone else reminded of that same haunting aqua blue stare coming from the unforgettable (Afghani?) waif on the cover of National Geographic so long ago? Kittie even looks like she’s wearing a sort of head scarf thingy (only of course it’s a pocket in this case…). So sweet!

22. Raemie L says:

@ SoCalSis – I didn’t think of the Afghani girl on the cover of National Geographic, but I remember that cover. I was surprised to find that photo quickly. Here’s an article on it.

23. Hah, SoCalSis..I was just scanning the comments to see if anyone else had noticed that! It was the very first thing that popped into my head when I saw this little cutie.

24. kristen says:

how the hell is this picture cute? it is creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy

25. Well, since I can’t seem to find a Caturday night escort of the cute, single, human male variety, I guess I will have to settle for the Pocket Kitteh variety. Do you suppose cute kittehs are guy magnets, the way cute puppehs are chick magnets?

26. Katrina says:

Sorry, Amy, no.

27. omg i saw someone do this with a baby bunny once it was so small i thought it was fake at first! then it moved ^_^

28. Lerrinus says:

My, what beautiful eyes you have! :-)

29. hon glad says:

Surgeon kitty dons hospital greens.

30. Subhangi says:

Coke? Red light district? Aren’t you a wee bit early, kitteh?

31. tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby

32. berthaservant says:

Is this an encore presentayshe? Swear I’ve seen this dude before….

Not complainin, just observin the cute.

[If you can find it & link it, I'll tag it... - Ed.]

33. I LOVE HIM

34. ariesgirl says:

So, is that a kitteh in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

(Sorry, someone had to say it. :)

35. dilanim says:

Two beautiful blue eyes watching a paradise…