Long-legged Red Poodle Supermodel

Long legs.

Curly auburn hair.

Toe Hawks. [record skipping/scratch sound]

DSC_9867

PAGING COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINE!

DSC_9875

Photographer Marcia D. is gonna make a killing with this girl.

Comments

1. Those ladies with a sense of danger are what get me. ;D

2. enh! do wants!

3. katinarkit says:

OMG THE FOOT!

4. Extra Crispy™

5. “Lookit that mama, sticking it in the camera. . . . money for nothin’ and poodles for free!”

6. chanpon says:

She looks like Little Orphan Annie in poodle form.

7. There is something about photographs of an extended paw that just cracks me up every time. Why is that??????

8. In the first pic the paw seems to be in the “Planned Parenthood” position.

9. Snowpea says:

And skinny tocks!

10. Von Zeppelin says:

First pic: “Oh, hi. I was about to kill him in his sleep and steal his car keys, but since you’re here with the camera. . . “

11. Curly legs always make me smile.

12. Are you serious?… that’s clearly a “come hither look” that model is throwing over the shoulder at us… as in “come hither” and rub my ears… “come hither” and rub my belly… “come hither” and open that can of expensive gourmet dogfood….

13. colleen says:

is the lighting good, and did you get my good side, you know I could just switch places, no wait no face time for him…

14. That paw looks like a delicious fried chicken tender.

Mmm…

15. binky-mama says:

That toe-floof looks suspiciously hand-twirled. *shifty eyes*

16. Um, Annie–if your fried chicken tenders have nails, I think it’s time to start looking for a different poultry provider.

17. Covergirl pose!!

18. Looks like a glam shot to me!

I see a dog that wants their nails done!!!!

19. puddlepeppers says:

I volunteer to bring my manicure kit for those nails. We have a new color
    this week, a naughty-nice pink-coral blend called “Scandal.” I double-dog
    dare ya…
    *O0<

20. I just saw an apricot poodle puppy tonight (in Queens, where I live) after I first saw this post…I totally squeeeeed and almost ambushed the owner…er, hooman slave I mean…but I thought the better of it. Little old Greek ladies don’t like surprises.

21. Dahlink, you do know that is nawt mah best side. I am so much more than my body. I am not just a vehicle for your fantasies. And speaking of vehicles, those pics you took of the car ride here, burn them.

22. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Okay, I got ‘im pinned; my right rear foot’s making sure he don’t move. Now whadda ya want me to do wid ‘im?

23. esoterika says:

Surely you mean CosmoPAWlitan?

24. That is a top model, those lovely long thin legs, stunning auburn hair, total domination of the man !!!!!!!!!!!!! She’s gorgeous………and she knows it !

25. hon glad says:

Looks like one of those cross breed, Glamourdoodles.

26. platedlizard says:

I love Standard Poodles, they’re the supermodels of the dog world, I swear. And they’re so smart, too!

27. Poodles!! The legs seems too long to be toy poodles though. They are lovely dogs! Very clever too. :D

28. Katrina says:

Reminds me of the “Breck Girls”.

29. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Oooh, she is so cute! ! I love curlies!

30. Kristabelle says:

Well, take a look at that long drink of charged water! What a pretty girl!

31. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it actually looks like a Bedlington Terrier and not a poodle…? Still super adorable!

32. Kirsten says:

no that is a poodle, it just doesnt have the stupid haircut!

33. Katrina says:

I’m voting Bedlington, the hump in the backbone and all-if they come in that dreamy cinnamon color, that is. Cute puppeh.

34. katiebug says:

judging by marcia’s flikr, it could be one of the several poodles she’s photographed. they seem to be from the same litter; this one could be sumomo? just a guess.

35. Hi, I’m the guy in the picture.

The poodle there is my dog, Sumomo. She’s the daughter of Jean-Luc (an apricot poodle) and Lovie (a chocolate poodle), both of whom Marcia’s photographed.