The Babysitter

“Go play on the kitten-sized swingset, Hon.

If you’re good, we’ll get ice creams and watch Finding Nemo later.”

2907314352_75d2c0dc9e_b

Sheepy is watching you… by the one and only Urs Wachter™.

Comments

1. What a beautiful kitteh :)

2. That’s a photo of heaven, right? Puppeh, kitteh, sunshine, flowers….

3. Oh my goodness! Such a cute kitty trotting through the grass. I would love to see a kitten-sized swing set!

4. puddlepeppers says:

ceejoe…righteous!
    *O0<

5. Katrina says:

Well, I for one am Glad that Hon is getting a nice day (*snerk*). Don’t swing too high now, Hon Glad, you know it makes you whoopsey!

6. Lillith says:

Ceejoe;

That was my reaction too! What a pretty photo of Heaven!

I love how kitteh is all “RAWR, I’m a tiger!”

7. He may be 7 or 8 years old, but I’m taking Mister Bounce marmie kitten out into the backyard RIGHT NOW.
    Spot and Rikki can come too.

8. Camille says:

I’m a little worried about what kitty would do if she actually FOUND Nemo. Otherwise, lovely photo. Particularly nice sprinkling of daisies.

9. Finding Nom Nom ;)

10. Martha in Washington says:

Is this St Fluffulence from a while ago? I am ready to join his cult and worship him till my dying day. I think the puppeh is already a convert. This is a much better idea of heaven than anything else I’ve ever heard of.
    *wishing I was smart enough to add the link*

11. Be vewwy vewwy quiet. I’m hunting Wabbit.

12. Awww…I just watched that movie for the 100th time this weekend. i love it.

13. I want to go to there!

14. AuntieMame says:

“Tiptoe through the daisies, through the daisies, oh won’t you come along and tiptoe through the daisies with meeeeee!”

15. How come nobody mentioned cute little curlytop dogger watching his little charge?
    And it looks like miss kitty is picking a daisy!

16. Natalie says:

the very last time I babysat we went for ice creams… and my charge was barfing by the time mom got home. Boo. However, this lil marmie is adorable and I hope he doesn’t barf later.

17. I always use old Donald Duck videos. Anyone else know the theme song? “Who’s got the sweetest disposition? One guess, guess who!”

18. PS, Girls, a hint if you’re babysitting a boy– take a man with you. He can sit on the floor and crash cars all night, long after the activity has lost it’s charm for you. :mrgreen:

19. berthaservant says:

That sooo reminds me of this kittie, who has been my laptop background image for over a year:

And again, the relentless onslaught of marminess continues….

20. Noelle (the First) says:

*closes eyes and repeats* Find a happy place, Find a happy place, Find a happy place!

*opens eyes, looks at picture* Found it!

*kicks off shoes and runs outside to make daisy chains with kitty under watchful eye of doggy babysitter*

21. @Theresa
    Who never, ever starts an argument?
    Who never shows a bit of temperament?
    Who’s never wrong, but always right?
    Who’d never dream of starting a fight?
    Who gets stuck with all the bad luck?
    No one, but Donald Duck!

*regresses back to childlike state*

22. Wiener, WOW!

23. catloveschanel says:

A creamsicle would be just the thing,
    to get the marmie purrrrrrr – rinnnnnnng

24. Mr. Fuzzbottom McFluffsalot!

25. Rooanne says:

Wait! Isn’t that Nana from the Darling family? Where is Wendy, and Peter, and – -what’s the little one’s name who wears PJs with feets?

In a related topic, I fear going into marmie overload again….

26. Just the best babysitter- so cute!!!

27. Martha in Washington says:

Rooanne–it’s Michael! And John is the one with the top hat.

28. I love kittehs at that age.. with their wittle kitten hairsies sticking out. :D

29. superboymom says:

A baby marmie!

A super-fluffy puppy!

A field of happy flowers!

Yep . . . I’m ded.

30. Von Zeppelin says:

Curlydog looks rather weary. Reminds me of my days in charge of energetic little ones. “Yeah, yeah great grass. Nice flowers. Please don’t fall into the lake. I’m just gonna rest my eyes for a couple minutes.”

31. katinarkit says:

Haha..Noelle that’s perfect.

You aren’t the one who had an affair with my girlfriend at the beginning of this semester, are you? O.o

Anyhow, this is totally like the aforementioned girlfriend saying we can watch Rent if I’m good we work enough on our finals…hehe.

32. katinarkit says:

Hm. That was full o’ typos.

*this year, not semester
    *good, and we work

33. PuppyDog: “Hope the pay’s good for doing all this hard work -kitty watching tiring!!

♥ love the cute kitty!!!

34. oops forgot to put in “is” tiring before somone kindly points it out – we need spell check!lol!

35. dawgpup says:

gives a new meaning to ‘watch dog’ lol

36. chanpon says:

Baby marmie looks very determined..

37. puddlepeppers says:

AuntieMame–I enjoyed the song about “TipToe through the Daisies.”
    *O0<

38. Jimbeaux says:

Yep, the Marmie determination look, much the same as the beagle puppy I saw not too long ago, obviously on his first trip to front-yard-land.
    “I don’t know what this green stuff is, but it feels funny on my feetsies!” *pounce pounce pounce, wag wag wag!*

39. hon glad says:

I like granny dog’s pin curls.

40. Love the tail! XD Is this a kitten from the previous post?

And i didn’t notice the dog till later. XD The flowers, daisy i suppose, are beautiful too.

I would want to have a back yard with flowers too.

41. @SoCuteURL – hunting Wabbits is not aweloud! :P

Mind you, being pounced on by such a cute kitteh would be mosh welcomed!

=)

42. Hon Glad– perm and cardigan, right?

43. hon glad says:

Theresa- and cameo brooch.

44. New Rule of Cuteness: Pointy Tail action!

45. yochana says:

Good grief, that dog’s a better babysitter than I am by far- of course, if I had to babysit kittens it’d be a lot more fun!

46. Rooanne says:

@ Martha in Washington: Of course (hits self in head) Peter is not one of the Darling family! He’s Peter Pan!

47. i have been struck ded.

48. I totally agree with you, missjackie :) I also LOVE seeing kittens when they have their little kitten fluff :)

49. Green grass? Check. Flowers? Check. Cute little kitten. Definitely check! :D

50. We swear to be together for ever,breaking all the barriers of diffrences. – Kitten

Oh! It brings happy tears to my eyes- puppy