SNEAK ATTACK-ACK-ACK-ACK

At first this Tabbeh looks pretty innocents, doing his regular, tabbular, kitten duties.

Then suddenly, that SNEAKY KITTEN LOOK

2910962941_d069dbfb6e_o

and SNEAK ATTACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!

2639237398_4b1b4c8af3_b-copy

He won’t STOP until he chomps a muzzlepowsche!

2639236374_60b7038044_b1

YANNNNGH!

2720052456_68dc1390ae_b-copy

This Tabbular Tussle; How Red Can You Get?, bite and scratch…, Fighters, and First fight…☆, brought to you by the fabulous Urs Wachter™.

Comments

1. curiouscreature says:

i love the light kitten’s face. he’s just doesn’t care that much

2. I die.
    The cute.

3. Eastie says:

Awww…what cute babies! The one being chomped really doesn’t seem to mind. I wouldn’t, either. :)

4. In pic 2 you can see round, stripey belly.

5. earlybird1 says:

Unfocused baby eyes! (squeals and falls off chair) Ded.

6. bees on pie says:

You should never argue with a crazy cat-cat-cat-cat-cat-cat….

7. Mini tigers!!!LOL!

Meow!!!

8. No one expects the Spanish inquisition. Not even the kitten on the bottom.

9. babeh wiskahs are every witch-a-way!

10. I miss my ginger kittehh!!! Click my link! He’s a cutie!

11. Illise says:

The second pic is so cuteeeeeeeeeee the relaxed kitten looks really surprised lol

12. Lily C, you’re right! What a cutie! Looks like he’s posing for a centerfold (or asking for a belly rub).

13. Hehe! I love how the attacked kitten has a “Huh?” look on its face in the second picture and then looks all “Whatev!” in the last two pictures! Both these little babies are ridiculously cute!

14. Those blue eyes own my soul.

15. 260Oakley says:

“My name is… Marmielator.” (said in growly, Russell Crow voice)

16. #2 pic with the gut!

17. chanpon says:

mmmm…orange marmalade and creamsicle……..

18. jenjen says:

Hee in the first picture it looks like he’s seeing two of us and trying to figure out which one of us to attack. Me! Me! Attack me!

19. Second pic is awesome. You can see rotund belly and kitty butt.

20. Katrina says:

Luurkensproinginenn! A classic case! I just realized that I always think of Marmies as speaking with an Australian accent. The Russel Crow image was my first one, too! Wow, thanks, CO! Good on ya’! Then I heard Billy Joel singing about heart att ackackackackes…I’m off to bed, this is getting weird. Good night, sweet Peeps!

21. ffleur says:

Get the O2 and CPR equipment on stand-by for Bertha’s Servant. He is going to need it.

These pics are so squeal-worthy: SQUEAL!!!!!!

22. Teresa says:

GIGGLE :) Both kitties are SO CUTE :) I just want to pick up both of them and cuddle, cuddle cuddle!

23. Let’s make a list of Tabbular Kitten Duties. I’ll start:
    1. Sunbeam-resting.
    2. String-chasing.
    3. Feet-pouncing.
    4. Nom nomming.

24. Shrinky Dink tigers!
    Hours and hours of fun!

25. HOW did I not SEE this until NOW???
    *** PLORFF ***

26. Fresca says:

You oughtta know by now….

27. Can’t…. focus… yet!

[♥kitteneyes♥ - Ed.]

28. Great pics!!! :-)

29. Please can I take those cuties home, please pretty please!!!
    LOL!!!

30. kibblenibble says:

Could kittehs look more deeleeshus? I think not. Urs Wachter is amazing.

31. awwww this is so cute

32. berthaservant says:

gahdksaabknm,vcdkadshf&*qnSNs89

:: crickets ::

:: gasp ::

…third..photo…looks like…harlequin romance…cover…..GAAAAHHHHHH!

:: taps ::

what a way to go. marmied.

33. Oh my heavens that is the naughtiest kitten EVAR. I lof him. I want to carry him in the kangaroo pocket of my hoodie sweatshirt, EVERYWHERE.

34. DaytimeDeb says:

Wow, really great photos!

35. Raemie L. says:

The third photo keeled mee!

36. Kallisto says:

Both Teho and Bservant have lived up to my expectations regarding their reactions to these marmie-pictures.
    We can now come up with a different exhibit of marmietude so that I can finalise my statistical sampling.

37. Caitlin says:

LOL I was waiting for B-serv’s reaction <3 <3 <3

38. Gee, I was just thinking how nice it was to have a nuff- and troll-free thread when along came #38. Sigh. Well, that’ll be cleaned up soon. [Yep! - Ed.]
    Meanwhile, those two little nommers keeled me, especially belleh in pic 2…

39. …an up and comming KWF star for sure!

40. Aww, how adorably sweet and adorable and sweet and aww! I practically started hyperventilating when i saw this! I wish they were mine! :3

41. I definitely saw this more as a harlequin romance scene too, berthaservant. He looks like he’s sweeping her into his paws to ravage her. :)

42. Hon Glad says:

Go for the windpipe, like Mommy taught you.

43. My comment awaits! Footman! Bring the carriage!

44. AuntieMame says:

LOL at the “violence” tag!

45. Caitlin, I didn’t mean you when I said #38 – the troll was removed, thanks Theo!

This post really is deadly.

46. ShonaSquee says:

The innocent look in picture number 3 titled “YAHHHHNG” is SUPER-CUTE-ALLURING! Winston may have my soul, but that little ginger fellow has my heart….. <3

47. charliewabba says:

Marmiequin Romances presents:
    “Passion’s Flaming Muzzlepowsche”
    “OH! Lord Pumpkinfuzz,” she gasped. “I am but a simple tabby of humble origins, and you…you are so proud and fierce.” She gazed in to his eyes that were blue as a Milk of Magnesia bottle, and just as cold.”
    (to be continued)

48. Woah, now I’m at #38. Ha! I been set-up!
    Honest ossifer, it wernt me. :-P

49. Peekyweeky says:

Oh… Look at those blue eyes, stripey belly, and cute whiskers!

50. Charliewabba, that is thrillingk! But suppose it is proud Lady Priscilla Braithwaite, and her stablekeeper, Boris? And where are the proud buttocks?

51. Von Zeppelin says:

Theresa, the Proud-Buttocks are in the south of France for the season. Sir Hubert Proud-Buttock and his stately consort, Lady Macrobia, have taken a villa in Antibes. Their headstrong daughter Consuelo is keeping company with that complete rotter and fortune hunter, the Vicomte de Lézard. Sir Hubert and and Lady Macrobia are gravely concerned, but at least she isn’t hanging around with Boris the stablekeeper at Braithwaite Manor back home in Ffenwickshire.

52. P.Erasmus says:

long cat attack from above

53. Really now! Indeed it is all over between Lady Priscilla and Boris. Why, from what I hear, it was none other than Barthol-o’-mew The Younger who is to blame! Obsessed with stablekeepers! But, I say, Lady Priscilla was lucky to get clear! Baroness Spunkystrumpet of Purr-ell told me of it herself this very day. But if you must know, her daughter, Donatella Spunkystrumpet, has her eye on Lord Pumpkinfluff for ‘erself. Mmm-hmm!

54. charliewabba says:

Well, the Lady Donatella will ultimately prove to be no match for the humbly-born but spirited young dairycat Ginger Dreamsie Fuzzbucket, who is in truth the heiress to the Spunkystrupmpet fortune, lands, title and all the demesnes attached thereunto, having been switched at birth by the unscrupulous midwife Tortielena Tabbypants with the haughty young Donatella, who will get her comeuppance when she finds that she herself is a Fuzzbucket.

55. No, no! Dear, it’s FuzzBouquet!

This just in; Lady Marmalade, recently widowed of Lord of the PurRings, upon hearing of the famous Proud Buttocks, has purchased all the stables in the land! And whose to blame her!

56. dawgpup93 says:

EEEEEE :P so adorable!!! :D RAWR!

57. “who’s” not “whose”. Sorry. Commenting on the sly during a cook-out. Ah well.

58. BabyOpossum says:

pyrit, LOL. “FuzzBouquet residence, the lady of the house speaking!”

59. gatita bonita says:

The Serval jump is sooo cool! A force to contend with!

60. berthaservant says:

The marmies are so powerful the thread has been jacked in too many different directions at once!!!!

61. T.U.M. says:

There is *nothing* innocents about regular, tabbular, kitten duties!

ROFL at the romance novel plots. I have nothing more to contribute there, so I’ll leave you with a little Hawaiian song.

Tiny tabbies
    Havin’ fun
    Tiny tabbies
    Baskin’ in the sun.

62. Lizzums says:

Marmies must have favored class Rogue, because they definitely get a bonus to sneak attack… maybe it’s because the Qte distracts while they pounce.

*geek check*

63. T.U.M. says:

Class “rouge,” maybe? ;-)

64. @Hon Glad – LOL, your comment reminded me of this Miss Kittin track: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWL1QOXAcgM

65. AuntieMame says:

Well, as long as Donatella still has a Mercedes, a swimming pool, and room for pony, I guess she’ll learn to live with it. :D

66. cowsharky says:

Never trust a ginger. I know from having one. Ebil kittehs, for sure…

67. rubber duck says:

LOL at the romance novel plots. I thought there was something wrong with me when the comments at first seemed so innocent and those photos struck me as so very…naughty.

68. THIS IS GREATEST SIT I HAVE EVER SEEN ON INTERNET

69. Adorability, Lovability, Innocence, Attractiveness, Charm, Beauty plus VIOLENCE