Listen up, peeps! May 3-9 is National Pet Week, so starting next Monday, 505 Games and Cute Overload challenge you to win one of four cute new Discovery Kids’ Games for the Nintendo DS:
- Puppy Playtime: Train your pup for exciting rescue missions!
- Kitten Corner: Raise and train your customized kitten!
- Pony Paradise: Wash, groom and accessorize your pony!
- Dolphin Discovery: Teach your dolphin awesome tricks!
Grand Prize: A new Nintendo DSi game system and all four Discovery Kids games!
How To Play
Monday through Thursday, check C.O. for a new contest each day:
- Caption contest: It’s your turn to make us laugh
- Limerick contest: There once was a cat from Nantucket…
- Haiku contest: And now, here it is, your moment of Zen
- Trivia contest: NTMTOM lobs you softballs as usual
One winner will be chosen randomly each day, with Friday’s grand prize winner chosen from all eligible entries, so play every day for your best chance to win!
Awfully important-sounding official rules with lots of impressive legal words like “eligible” and “Zamboni”
- Rule one: Entries in each day’s contest must be received by 9 PM Pacific Time.
- Rule two: One entry per e-mail address, please.
- Rule three: One winning entry will be selected at random from eligible entries in that day’s contest.
- Rule four: Grand prize winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
- Rule five: Contest open to all except employees of CuteLabs, 505 Games, their immediate families, robots over twelve feet tall, and that jerk down at the ice cream parlor who won’t give us extra sprinkles even though we ask very nicely.
- Rule six: There is no rule six.
- Rule seven: Winners will be selected by NTMTOM, using a top-secret method involving a Ouija board, sixteen left-handed hamsters, and a Zamboni (see, I told you).