Last day to vote! Cute Overload for People’s Choice!

Quick! Click here to vote!

2-1

Comments

1. MEEP! 8O

2. That has go to be the slowest website! I’d never give Peoples Voice an award for anything! I did, finally, get through to vote for the cute, but after 25 minutes trying!

[Today is probably their single busiest day of the year, y'know. Gotta bear that in mind... - Ed.]

3. I have tried three different times to try and log in to the website to vote for cuteoverload and i was unable to. Booo! to the webby awards site.

4. I tried to register to vote, but they never did send me a confirmation email…

5. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

@kodalai: If your e-mail system includes a “spam” or “junk mail” folder, your confirmation e-mail may be there.

6. balamuthia says:

I’m trying to get my confirmation too, and yes I checked my spam folder!

The voting is TOTALLY rigged! Rigged I tells ya!

7. failblog ! They sux!

8. I’m not going to vote for anything ever, on the internet.

– I will not give away personal information to “register” with some site, just for voting
    – I will not join any voting process for some stupid award that is absolutely meaningless
    – If this vote is meaningless, I don’t want to put up with this begging and nagging … “please please vote”, makes me think that winning this award is after all not meaningless.
    – If this award has any meaning for the voters, the nominees and certainly the winner, then I’m not going to vote until I get a full account on every benefit the winner gets from my vote. (prize money? Dunno)

So stop nagging! You get my vote for being good, not for annoying me!

[Suit yourself. Nothing happens without effort, though. Please don't be hatin'. - Ed.]

9. chet, ruby, and miaoux's mommeh says:

garfield-

it’s all in good fun! many of us are happy to vote for our faves!
    *pat pat*
    go back to bed, grumpy pants!

come back tomorrow!

10. Mr. McVoter Stoatersons up there is all alone far’s I can tell. Must be the royal “us”.
    As you wish, Your Highness. Will there be anything else?

11. They won’t let me vote for you twice. Fascists.

12. Apparently, not. Fine then, as you were, talk amongst yourselves…

13. Dangit! I was going to try to vote again. I suppose that’s not really fair. But any site that gives me pix of bats looking like delectabuls marshmallows deserves more than one vote! :D

14. alwayscataddict says:

I can’t seem to find where to see how we’re doing. Can anybody give an update?

15. How can I do anything with that ham musubi up there at the top of the page?

16. I cast my vote, now where’s my STOTE ????

17. Garfield, if you’re not ever going to vote for anything on the internet, ever, how can CO get your vote for being good? Doh! Doesn’t matter then, does it?

If anything here annoys you, then just skip it. Those of us who play along don’t need a lecture from you, either. Smile dude — it’s all in fun!

I second the “grumpy pants.” ;-) Ha!

18. berthaservant says:

What a country we live in where someone can take time to complain loudly and arrogantly about not doing something that they claim isn’t important in the first place.

“I for one, absolutely refuse to ‘click here’ when I am beseeched with an advertisement promising me larger body parts and a more satisfying love experience. Without further scientific evidence and full disclosure of said product’s origins and documentable provenance, I find this sort of grotesque inquistoriness completely unwelcome. Furthermore, I decry the legitimacy of such claims and maintain that only proper medical authorities should be allowed to advise a patient on his or her cosmetic surgery and/or romantic dysfunctional issues. This unquestionably makes me superior to anyone else.”

19. kibblenibble says:

I tried and tried, but had technical glitches. Last time was much easier, and I voted a whole bunch. Sorry I can’t help…In my heart you’re the winner, though. (I *know* that doesn’t really help!) :-(

20. WendyPinNJ says:

DONE!

21. Would it be completely unacceptable to sing a particular song starting with “Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills…” at Garfield? Sheesh!
    More than happy to vote for teh qte. In exchange I request only a fishie post featuring the lyrics to “Just Keep Swimming”. Heee!

22. OMG.. I meant onigiri, not musubi..
    [bowing and blushing at the entire world]

23. It’s OK, Patito, I think you’re still more of a seafood authority than most of the other folks here in this thread.

24. Wheres the “I voted bitches” stoat? I miss that little guy.

25. Katrina says:

Wow, I watched a;; 6;15 of Fish Tacos now! Great. Of course I can’t eat any raw fruits or vegetables or have onions or chilies ever, but man it looked good! Somebody else (other than the people in the video), make this and report back!

26. DumBunny says:

I voted some time ago, and had to difficulty doing so, they are probably overwhelmed today.

27. kodalai says:

NOMTOM: Yes, and I’ve checked my spam filter every day too — nothing :(

28. Folks, just so you know, the last day was yesterday, 4/30/2009. Voting’s closed now. But welcome to May!

29. I stoated.

30. Did you Vote
    Like A stoat?.

Did you cheer
    In their ear?

Have you stood up
    to be counted.

Now you voted
    and you stoated
    Stood up proud
    and cheered real loud

Take a break and read the blog
    and be thankful that your not a frog.

This concludes our voting exercise of the month.;)

31. Katrina says:

KittyAdventures- Wow, We’ll win the next “Cute Cheer-Off” at the next football game, nicely done! Just let me get my HUGE pompons that bristle when I shake them! OK, Ready – and a one….

32. Theo, Mr. Giggles and I are honored.

33. OK, hey, CO – you’ve won a Webby before, and, as long as kids keep lickin’ pigs, you’ll win again!

(I’m (very) excited that my organization won the Charitable Org./Nonprofit Webby!)

34. Not That Mike The Other Mike says: