Well whoop-de-friggin-doo

Gee, Thanks for the bone cake, but YOU FORGOT TO PUT MY AGE IN DOG YEARS!

[Runs away howlingk]

[eye roll]

White Shih Tzu “Giambi” says: “Thhhhhhbbbbt” to your cake, Jo and Vincent.

This image on the Scale of Disapproval: 3 out of 5
Nyerhe!Nyerhe!Nyerhe!

Comments

1. JessLynn says:

Is he/she wearing a Merry Christmas hat? :)

2. Ok, I like the bunny disapproval scale.

3. I disapprove of the Disapproving Scale.

4. Well, Giambi might have run off in a disapproving fit of anger, but he must have reconsidered, because he’s back, drooling over the cake; (hunger pangs rule….) :roll:

5. It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to!!!
    Luv the bunscale.

6. kibblenibble says:

Okay, I must be hungry, because I’m trying to figure out what kind of dessert is tucked away inside of those dog bones. Is it for doggie or human consumption? It looks like some kind of orange-glazed cheesecake…*goes to peer in fridge for somethingk to nom on*

7. Speaking from experience as an enjoyer of a good cake, that looks like a look of awe rather than disapproval.

8. LOL @ the Disapproval Meter

“I’m 14 Mom. FOURTEEN!!! Stop trying to ruin my life!!!!”

9. Hooray! A birthday-themed cute animal picture on my birthday! What more could I ask for? Thanks CuteOverload, for attending to my every need.

10. Hon Glad says:

Aw shucks this sucks I was two last year.

11. Existantia says:

Love the bunscale. SHould be used more often. Also love Giambi’s lil raspberry blowin’ TTTTTTTTTHHHHBT!!

12. The disapproval meter is even better than sliced bread.

13. I disapprove. *hmph* lol

14. Disapproval category! The world is a better place!

15. Annie J. says:

That is TOO cute :P And the disapproval rating – genius!

16. It looks more like he’s trying to reach the cake (ehn…) with his tongue than disapproving to me.
    Either way, I wish to give him birthday snorgles.

17. i think the disapproval scale should be kept, and also have an “opposite” scale for happy pics.

18. Love, love, LOVE the Bunny Disapproval Scale!! I think y’all have a winner on your hands here!

19. I just realized those are Greenies encircling the cake. That was NOT cheap!

20. Common Ma you already took 25 photos can I just get a bite of my cake now?

21. Giambi finds your offering pathetic. :P

22. steve donoghue says:

OH! The scale of disapproval is PERFECT! Not only should you keep it and use it often, but I’M going to use it – mentally – in the entire course of my day tomorrow!

23. berthaservant says:

Curiously, moments before this was posted, Oakland A’s slugger Jason Giambi clubbed his first home run of the season.

Disapproval scale = win.

Let’s all emoticon it, now: :-P

24. LisaHoneychan says:

I too love the bun-bun Scale of Dissaproval! Funny idea, and this pup is pretty cute. It sucks getting older, dosen’t it, little one? *l*

25. Dorkus Malorkus says:

I love everything about this picture. The party hat, the “phhbbtt” tongue, and that INCREDIBLE doggy cake. And of course the rabbit scale is awesome too. Well done.

26. cheesybird says:

*smattering of golf applause*

I approve of the scale of disapproval.

Wait, would that make it disappear? Like matter meeting anti-matter?

Must hug pupper.

27. cheesybird- your avatar is wonderful! Cute puppeh, too!

28. B-serv, he did? BTW, the Disapproving Rabbit resembles the human (!?) Giambi more than the canine namesake. :mrgreen:

29. OMG. Love the disapproval scale.

30. crazyweinerdoglady says:

ok the tongue action is more than I can take. And I approvingly disapprove of the disapproving bunscale :)

31. Samantha says:

On the scale of cuteness from “meh” to “totes redonkulous” I give it about a “squee!”

32. duck au vin says:

LACEY…HAPPY BIRTHDAY! This is the start of a wonderful day. Sending you
    the happiest thoughts evah…from a great dog from a shelter-our Bichon, Tony.
    *O0<

33. Surely the bunscale of disapproval should be counterbalanced by the hands up loriscale of approval.

34. Love the little tongue sticking out!

35. I don’t think anything can match the disapproval of that Pluto birthday hat.

36. cheesybird says:

Thanks Katrina! Gotta love the grilled cheese! :D

37. most expensive pet cake ever!!!!!! I know just how much those greenies cost! Mom must love that little bebeh!!!!

38. Gosh, if that’s not a perfect shot I don’t know what is! Sweet baby face.

39. Ahhhh!!! I am dying from that stare of cuteness. Those big, black eyes and the fluffy whiteness . . . adorable Shih Tzu. Reminds me of my sweetie, Rosie, who died 2 years ago after 15 years of long life. Enjoy your cake, Giambi!

40. Oooh, he’s SO adorable! And the disapproval scale is epic.

@ doxnsox: That’s exactly what I was thinking! Continued: “As a 14-year-old, I demand better treatment! The cake is nommable, but this hat must go.”

41. birthdaygirl says:

OMG that’s so cute! and it’s an extremely weird coincidence because today is MY 14th birthday (4/25/95)! the letter on the cake says 2, so in dog years that’s 14! thanks, cuteoverload, for inadvertantly wishing me a happy birthday :)

42. Not to be a dork (though I am) but I’m confuse-ed. Isn’t the 2 the dog-years, and the 14 the human-years? As in, if the dog were human, the dog would be 14 because one dog-year equals 7 human years? While I’m at it, I’ll suggest that dog *ears* and human ears are completely untranslatable. Discuss.

43. BTW and NEVERTHELESS – Happy birthday, birthdaygirl. I hope there are no bones in your cake – unless you like bones.

44. Are you sure that isn’t a Maltese? Either way he’s adorable.

45. i have a puppy just like it but he has black fur but a little white

46. Disapproval is a dead ringer for Lionel on the British Comedy “ASTIME GOES BY” :)

47. Maybalee says: