Alright, WHO ordered the Pomeranian?

Because we ALREADY HAVE ONE.

1172_1

Besides, I prefer black. SEND IT BACK!

fox-in-a-box

Maribeth C., At least she arrived with no broken pieces.

Comments

1. Aww this one looks like my new pomeranian, well, except mine came from the animal
    shelter and had to have his hair all cut off because he was dirty and matted.

2. ellie the one and only says:

awww, look at his wittle eyes there all watery hes saying” u dont want me sniff sniff”

3. I’ll take him! no need to unpack, just redirect to thsese lovin’ arms awaiting.

4. kibblenibble says:

Patty, you will love your new baby so much…Poms are such sweethearts. He is lucky you found him, and will repay you a thousandfold.

5. “Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought: Yorkshire Terriers For Dummies; The Ultimate French Verb Review; SLEEP MASTER tm sleep mask; Pride and Prejudice and Zombies”

6. it wuz nomtom! I noze it! wuf

7. I has to go to goodwill and getz this one before someone else does! ;)

8. photogirl says:

I’m betting the Pom left a prezzie in the packing peanuts!

9. How could you send back that little nosicle????

10. That forehead in the first pic is just asking to be kissed. BEEEEG KEEEEES

11. Just forward the floof to me, please! I’ll snorgle him mightily!

12. Raises Hand… Okay I admit it I ordered the little adorable muffin… Kisses his widdle nose and hugs him tight.

13. how cute

14. Kibblenibble, I already do love him. He is the sweetest thing. He was a stray they found wandering down a very busy street in town. He hadn’t been brushed in… well, ever according to the groomer. Dunno how anyone let him get away and didn’t go look for him at the shelter. He doesn’t bark much, is already housebroken, and even knows how to sit and speak. The perfect doggie for a 13 yr old girl (and her mother) who has never had a dog before. I have not had a dog since I was 14, and he is perfect.

15. kibblenibble says:

Patty: I’m so glad for all of you. Thank you for sharing your story.

16. So cuteee i love pomeranians faces they are so cute

17. Cute little Pom!

Patty, best wishes to you and the newest member of your family – may you all share a long and happy life, full of laughter and love.

18. berthaservant says:

Patty, it sounds like the perfect pet found you and your daughter at the perfect time — much good will!

As someone who works around packing peanuts, I love this post!

19. Northern Tigress says:

Hey Patty, I guess you are qualified to answer the Ultimate Question: just how much of a Pommie is Fluff, anyway?

20. *”Already got one?”
    “Yes, it’s very nice.”*

Rush delivery from UPS- (Ultimate Pom Sendingks)

21. Whoever abandoned that little dog deserves a swift kick in the PANTS :twisted: I am so glad that you were able to adopt him, Patty :) You and your daughter have a long and loving relationship with the little pooch :) What is the little fluffball’s name?

22. paranoiagirl says:

::looks at outside of box::
    “fra-gee-lay?? must be Italian…”
    “no, hon, it’s not from Italy, it’s from Pomerania!”

23. What a snookums. Patty, best of luck to all of you, give him a little lovey skritch between the ears for me, ok?

24. duck au vin says:

What happened to the pommie I ordered? Kind of a golden color…shelter puppy
    preferred…tracking number, tracking number…Gotta find him…Aw, please don’t
    send him back…
    *O0<

25. What a cutie! I’ll keep yooou!

There’s something about his smile. How ’bout you hang him in the bathroom – maybe you could learn to like him. XD

(Sorry but that’s the movie that came to mind with the demanding text, lol)

26. Wow, I would love to receive a package like this! (But my 3 cats, not so much)

27. La La Laura says:

Oh I’m sorry, you got my parcel by mistake!

28. If anyone gets a doxie puppy by mistake, just pack it up and send it to my house! This Pom is mightily adorable, though! I’d give it at least a four-hour snorgle before sending it back. (OK, I lie. There’s no way I could send him back!)

29. Northern Tigress, A LOT. He looks so much smaller without all that fur.
    I can’t imagine what could have made someone not go looking at the animal shelter for him, or why anyone would spend the money on a pom without microchipping him. Adopted pets get microchipped as part of the cost of adoption, and if it didn’t, animal shelter only charges $15. Also, Petco has a low cost vaccination program that includes the microchip and vaccinations for $45.

30. Forgot to add, the 13 yr old named him Thunder Pants, but we call him Thunder. Well, my husband calls him Killer.

31. Moar pommies, moar, moar MOAR!! (They’re small: we can stack them in the back room with the chihuahuas…… hee, hee…..) :lol:

32. duck au vin says:

Patty, I am loving your wonderful family and adopted Pommie, Thunder Pants.
    Please keep in touch with any news you would like to share.
    *O0<

33. Hon Glad says:

Pommie looks like he’s surrounded by strawberry chews, nom nom.
    Patty- Thunderpants lol.

34. Samantha says:

I wish that would show up at my door! But alas, I will have to wait until I move out to get a pom.

35. Von Zeppelin says:

These online purchases always get screwed up. They never get the size or color right or something. I actually ordered a Harlequin Great Dane. I don’t even like little dogs! (Takes Pom out of box while searching for packing slip. . . absent-mindedly skritches ears, strokes back.) Aw, geez! Now that I’ve used it, I can’t even return it! I guess I’ll just have to keep this one.

36. After I saw this post, I scooped up MY little pom pup and nommed on her ears….
    (nom nom nom)

37. For goodnessakes, don’t let Thunderpants near those bean burritos.

38. Is this like a pom’s version of Chuck-e-cheese?

39. Samantha says:

Next best thing! Upon realizing how huge these pictures are after clicking on them, I promptly set the first one as my desktop.

40. How ironic. I just discovered Thunderpants is afraid of thunder. Not only that, he refused to go out in the rain before the thunder started.

41. DaytimeDeb says:

You know, if you get something in the mail that you didn’t order, you are not obligated to return it. I’m just sayin…

42. cutest dog EVER

43. DaytimeDeb, what about the neighbors’ mail? Because I totally didn’t order any of the crap I keep finding on their porch. Frankly, I don’t have room for all this junk. I am at my wit’s end over here! Help!

44. DaytimeDeb says:

Hey Patito, whatareyadoing going through your neighbors mail on their porch?
    Or did you mean it was delivered to your porch? If the latter, what I usually do is leave it with a big note for the letter carrier to pick up the next day (labled Misdelivered). If it’s a bigger problem, you could try calling your post office branch. Some are very responsive, you might get lucky (well, you know what I mean). Sorry, family show… I’ll clean up my mind, I mean act.

45. duck au vin says:

DaytimeDeb…So very cute comment…”Sorry, family show”…LOL.
    *O0<

46. Lovable pomeranian in a box with pink packing peanuts–Just in time for
    Mother’s Day!

47. LOL Thunder Pants aka Thunder aka Killer :) GIGGLE :) I bet “Spoiled” and “Spoiled Rotten” are two other names he responds too LOL

48. Von Zepplin- Well, did you spit all over it? NO, then you can’t return it. Maybe the box is just the first of say, nine more from a kit and you can build your own Harlequin Great Dane!

49. brinnann says:

LOL @ paranoiagirl!

50. Von Zeppelin says:

Katrina, no, I didn’t spit on the Pom. I did teach him not to pee on the carpet. And you know the policy on these things–you housebreak it, you bought it.

51. charliewabba says:

Is this maybe one of those chain poms, where you send a pom to the name on a label, forward a note to 6 friends with someone else’s name on them and eventually you will get 36 pomeranians?

52. Oh, my goodness. He is so cute. Love the picture.

53. DaytimeDeb says:

Now that is a chainletter I would WANT to receive — in theory, anyway! Then the next chain could be for doggie food, and the next one for people prozac.

54. “STYROFOAM! It weakens me!”

“Are you mad?! You don’t know the POWER of styrofoam!”

55. eternalcanadian says:

awww, it is a pommie! they’re just cute fluffballs. :-)

56. oooohhhhhh FOXY….. you smell like fritos!!
    see you this weekend :)

57. I know this dog personally…I wish they really had sent her back

58. Puppie Lover says:

Your Dog Rocks! It’s sooooooo cute I wish he or she was mine!
    Have a great Year,
    Puppie Lover

59. niamh loft says:

AWWW look a his licle shnozzle!

60. That’s my baby!!! Fox in a Box!! xo