Stack On! Stack Off!

Good morning. I’d like a piping hot, butter-laden, maple-syrup-covered stack of meerkats please. And a Mimosa. On a boulder plate and a side of grass. KTHX.

2116995692_ed8b3e5cec_b

Photo Stacks on! by smilin_asylem. This post AND visiting AnimalStacks.Net was suggested via Twitter by MsMollyD.

Comments

1. cheesybird says:

I prefer my meerkat stacks with banana slices and chocolate chips. Mmmm… meerkatty goodness….

I love the little upsidedown face peeping out from the bottom of the stack.

2. Mmmm..breakfasts is served.

3. Katiedid says:

meerstacks… yummmm… i like mine with a little butter and a lot of syrup!!! and not that watered down stuff.. the mrs. buttersworth is the best!!

4. Blueberries make everything taste better. Mmmmm….blueberry meerkats.

5. Lerrinus says:

Now that’s a heap of sleep! :-)

6. The lil’ upside down guy on teh bottom needs a nose beep. *gives him a gentle nose beep so not to wake him*

7. Von Zeppelin says:

It’s always a good idea to stack your meerkats neatly. That way, you can always find one when you need one. Who hasn’t had that annoying problem of looking all over for a meerkat, and you can’t find one, because you left them scattered all over the Kalahari Desert?

8. If we get a few more meerkats, we can play Jenga.

9. Since I ate breakfast about 2 hours ago, would this count as a hobbit’s Second Breakfast? What’s for Elevensies?

10. I think those are chocolate chips, not blueberries.

11. Argyle Donkeypants says:

So…we’ve already got a Cats-n-Racks category…what about a ‘Kats-in-Stacks one?

12. Noelle (the First) says:

Von Zeppelin…I hate when that happens! Rummaging the desert for your Meerkats is never fun, which is why I have a nice container where I stack mine, so I always have one close at hand.

Lizzums….how about some nice puppy ears to nom on for elevensies?

13. hon glad says:

Group hug everyone. Now does ayone have something they want to share with the group.

14. I think the batter has dingleberries in it. Sorry, blueberries are out of season and we like to use the freshest regionally available ingredients.

15. TheGreatKatzini says:

Now, whose idea was it to play twister again? And drunk on cactus wine at that?

16. skippymom says:

Oh dear, after seeing this delectable stack I fear I’ll never be able to enjoy breakfast again if it isn’t meerkats. Thanks, Meg.

p.s. My two favorite animals are meerkats and naked mole rats. Have we ever had NMR on CO? If not, why not? (and don’t try to tell me they aren’t cute!)

17. LOL’ing @ the comments!!!

I’ll have what she’s having, plus a side of loris armpits and a whiskey for Pudding.

18. maralisil says:

I miss Meerkat Manor! :( Very very cute pic.

19. This is the tackle pile-up that happens when Meerkats play fuutbawl….they must play pretty rough, because it looks like they knocked each other unconshus!!
    (my computer’s spell-check is having a nervous breakdown because it just can’t quite comprehend Lol-Speek…..good grief, it’s even admonishing me over ‘Meerkats’. :wink:)

20. Yes, it is very important to keep one’s meerkats index for tax season, that way one isn’t runnnnnnnning around on April 12th looking for the right meerkat.

They are color of a great maple syrup. A new IHOP just opened up- oh, dear, i wish I hadn’t written that. Oh, well, there it is. Maybe this weekend….

CO has opened up my eyes to so much cute, but Naked Mole Rats? I’m skeptical….but willing to take a chance on love.

21. JENGA!

22. berthaservant says:

When I was a kind I liked the silver dollar meerkats.

23. Kristabelle says:

I JUST realized that this is the Clapper commercial. Clap on! Clap off!! hahahahaha

[There's also wax on, wax off, Daniel-san... - Ed.]

Cute pile o’meerkats.

24. Well, It looks like Iron Chef Sakai has been using his ring molds again !
    Those ears are lookin’ mighty tasty !!! Yumm !!!

25. Mary (the first) says:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who immediately thought “I miss Meerkat Manor!” when I saw this. I loved that show. It was kind of like ..Dynasty.. but with a different kind of predator.

26. AuntieMame says:

I can has mine with snozzberries? Pls? Kthx.

27. kibblenibble says:

Honk shu!

28. kibblenibble says:

Wait! What I meant to say was:

Honk shu!
    Honk shu!
    Honk shu!

29. duck au vin says:

This looks like the CO gang special at IHOM. Enjoy!
    >0O*

30. Ok someone get up and turn up the heat, it’s so cold.
    I said turn up the heat not add more meerKat.
    P.S. my minds stuck in winter cause it’s been a cold wet spring here.
    But it could be worse like it has been for Denver- snow in April!!!
    Many warm hugs to them.
    Now then, anyone know where I can rent a meerkat or two? :)

31. AuntieMame says:

Snow in Denver in April is pretty typical, alexa. In fact, about the only month of the year you can be guaranteed NOT to have snow in Denver is July. :)

That being said, the snow is mostly gone now. It washed away in all the rain we had on Saturday.

32. eternalcanadian says:

omg meerkat time! i saw a whole bunch of baby meerkats over at zooborns. that web-site gives co a run for its money!