CAREFUL HIS EYES WILL SUCK OUT YOUR SOUL

Sthuper Sthender Inner Lori W. says this seal is “one of the animals rescued by the Vancouver Aquarium’s Marine Mammal Rescue program,”.

How nice of the Vancouver Aquairum to rescue A SOUL SUCKING SEALIO! I mean, are they REALLY thinking this through?

[No title to this pic, the author's soul was sucked out]

Lori W., you should be more careful with your submishes.this

Comments

1. Soul…gone. Want to climb into those eyes to get it back.

2. Lucy's mommeh says:

zomg..I have a soft spot for seals. I would love to really check out that flipper-looks like a paw…
    Hope the little one is okay.

3. hon glad says:

I am drowning in the black pools of the eyes.

4. dylanimore says:

Woah. That is just too adorable. *hugs* :3

5. Well, this guy is not from Newfoundland – this is a bit of ‘Cape Breton humor.’ Now don’t get all riled up. Remember, it’s just fer silly!!!!

6. Plink!

7. Anyone else standing by with a nice fluffy towel to dry him off– ngaaaaaaaah!!!

8. PS DO NOT, by all that is holy, look at the video here:

Where you will see the above precious baby squirm around and SUCK ON HER FIN!!!! HAVE YOU NO DECENCY LITTLE SEAL!!??

(she’s a girl, BTW)

9. Darn it! I hate having my soul sucked out on a Monday! Now I’ll be soulless all week. Great.

10. Aw hell, there goes my soul.

Fortunately, I wasn’t using it anyway.

11. Sarah F. says:

No comment. Comment’s author’s soul has been sucked out.

As a side note, Meg: Did you intentionally select a picture of stoned-looking kittehs for the 4/20 entry in the C.O. Calendar? ;)

12. Subhangi says:

OMG what a cute-

[howling sound of soul being sucked out]

……

Braaaaaaaains.

13. zeldapie says:

Oh.
    Wow!
    There goes my soul! Take good care of it, you beautiful sealio.

14. OMG. Make it stop!!! I didn’t have any soul left anyway…

15. Katiedid says:

Lovin the spikey do mr. seal pup.. what conditioner you use???

16. fish eye no miko says:

Aw, what a cute–AAH!!

Well. that was odd… Ah, well.

Why do I have this sudden urge to become a politician…?

17. do i see a slight hint of frosty blue eye shadow?

whoops there goes my soul

18. Hypnoseal says:

Everybody Loves Hypnoseal!

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

19. hon glad says:

@fish eye no miko.
    Why do I have this urge to become a politician.
    Snek snort.

20. hon glad says:

@fish eye no miko.
    Why do I have this sudden urge to become a politician.
    Snerk snort.

21. Well now, what do we have here? A wet bunny? No. A furry behbeh hippopotamus? No.

A mermaid? Hmmmmm, now that seems right. A siren, with eyes that enchant all who see her. The rescuers could not help but assist this little morsel. Von Zeppelin, Berthaservant, Hon Glad, care to wax poetic about The Sea? (Do we have a Rescute catergory yet, I thought we did?) Anyway, so sweet and compelling. I’m off to watch that which Theresa doesn’t want us to watch. I put my goggles and wet suit on, and I have my box of tissues. Ya, know, that is something CO could license and sell- tissues! Hot cakes, I tells ya, hot cakes! Just think of the markets you could dominate! Kids, us, mothers, us, grandmothers, us. Doctor offices, us….I tend to tear…….

22. Innocent Bystander: Oh, what intense eyes you have.

Seal: The better to SUCK OUT YOUR SOUL!

Innocent Bystander: *goes all limp*

23. kittyadventures says:

OMG DO NOT LOOK AT THE CUTE

Ayeahhhhhhhhhhhh Falls down souless and dead from the cute.

24. I NEED a tissue or three. The sucking got to me, as predicted. My googles are full of tears, my wet suit-is- and now I’m off to snuggle my Corgi.

25. kittyadventures says:

Okay so I was on the coastguard warf in Monterey last night and there were two teeny tiny just left their mamma sea lions and then I come on CO this morning and Baby sealio soul sucking cutness… I just can not get away from it.;)

26. I can’t handle the cu– *dies from cuteness*

(ResQte, maybe?)

27. Kristabelle says:

Forgive me. This sealio looks ever-so-slightly alienesque. And I LOVE seals… Might be because of the tossled silver fur…

28. Kristabelle says:

After watching the video…oh my goodness! Poor seal!!! So forlorn!!!!

29. Flavia A. says:

Now I’m soulless…

30. I actually felt my soul leave my body on that one…

31. Can someone please give that baby a big *MMMWAAAHH* on the snout from me? Thks K Bye

32. My soul has been effectively sucked out through my nostrils and my head has popped off from the sheer power of those two black orbs.

*sigh*

33. There is Absolutely No Defense against the seal bebbeh sucking on its fins, rolling, and thrashing with its teeneey tailieo; just one look into its deep, dark, new-born eyes,
    and……KLUNK!!!! I am knocked flat from the kyuoote, rolling on the floor just like the bebbeh in the video….. :shock: (of course, Theresa, after your post, I had to immediately look at the vid)

34. Shannon L. says:

*slurrrp!*

Yep. That was the sound. Soul gone.

D:

35. Well, it’s not like you didn’t warn me so I guess I have only myself to blame for losing my soul to the bebeh seal.

Can I use getting my soul sucked out of my body as an excuse to call in sick at work??

36. doomchild says:

Never needed a soul anyway…

37. Von Zeppelin says:

Good thing I sold my soul to Mephistopheles in exchange for power, knowledge, and a hook-up with Helen of Troy! I can look at this little guy all day long!

38. This guy’s just begging for a towel and some snuggling (and some live fish). *makes grabby hands*

39. Londoner says:

Oh, man, how can those rescue workers not cuddle them all the time? Maybe handling isn’t good for them, but seeing that little one all curled up alone in a corner sucking her fin for comfort I practically reached through the screen…soooo sad. Poor little lonely bebeh.. *Sends mental snuggles*.

And as for a soul…ptff. Who needs one.

40. Daphne Moss says:

Poor iddle seal…no mommy….

41. Gah! I’m sorry, little seal! I have nothing left to give you because I gave it all to that little doxie in the previous post. What’s that you say? You want me to rob a bank for you?
    *Sigh* Oh, alright.

42. I can’t think of a better way to start my week.

43. awwwwwwwwwwww that is soooo cute but what is it

44. berthaservant says:

must….purchase…seal food….

45. duck au vin says:

Berthaservant…Meeting like this is, well…Has anyone tried saying “soul sucking
    sealio” five times fast?
    >0O*

46. @Von Zeppelin

AHAHA. FAUSTUS FTW.

And I watched the video. Flipper suckage steals your heart away.

47. Jenn in IL says:

Awwwwww, hunny bunny!!!! I will take care of you!

And dang it, Theresa, I watched the video. My soul is truly, truly gone.

48. he is to inacent lookin hed never

49. ☼Rainbowstar☼ says:

Those eyes are sucking me into the screen and teleporting me to wherever the sealio is. Resistance is useless. (Seal lover speaking here.)

50. Paunchie says:

dorabulls soul sucking alien eyeses sealio

51. Since when do you wear contacts?

52. Confetti says:

Incidentally, I think Sealio is the name of a Pokemon.

53. I live in British Columbia and see these beautiful harbour seals all the time, they are beyond adorable, it’s redonkulous !