Couple o’ Comfortuhbuhls

Another twofer, y’all. We got yer comfortuhbuhls, and also some comfortuhbuhls.

Don’t mind me — SLEEPING HERE FER CRYING OUT LOUD

[throat kronsche]

stacked cats

“Penny” and “Peaches” kittehs need a cattiquette lesson, Ted and Bonnie. ;)

Oh, don’t worry about the plant ABOUT TO FALL ON YOU

Just make yourself comfortabuhls.

SUNBEEEEEEEEAM

Sure, sure—expose your belleh to the world, it’s not like we’re having guests over or ANYTHING

You can't reach through your screen.  Sorry.  Just trust me on this.

Arlene W., nice kitteh you got there.

Comments

1. meacu1pa says:

Nom nom nuvins for the marmies!

2. There are solar panels in the bellehs.

3. Sleepies :)

4. I can hear the purring through my computer screen.

5. photogirl says:

kitties are so dignified !

6. Just. Too. CUTE!!

7. dylanimore says:

Ahhhn. Cats are the best. Like little pillows of fluff. These two guys just look like they’re all, “I’s cushion nao! No, I’s!!”

8. But I WANT to reach through the screen.

Hmm, maybe they should make fuzzy computer screens…

9. I love how the feetsies are hanging out of the bed on the last pic. hehe. *tickles the feets*

10. I have a pic like that first one of two of my kitties. They loved to squish each other when sleeptime came!

11. I was going to blame it on the marmitude, then I looked at Harper’s picture. It’s just cattitude, and it’s wonderfuls.

12. For that last pic, I wish I could reach through the screen. I’d plant my face right in that soft tummy.

13. OMG. It’s like that mouse with an ear grown on its back!

14. TheGreatKatzini says:

I couldn’t believe cats slept like that, too. Now we’ve got two kittehs ourselves and they like to smoosh up together in the tightest spaces into a pile o’ fluff and look incredibly comfortable doing so. My mom calls them “catpile”.
    So no, it isn’t a marmy thing. It’s more the “cats are a kind of liquid, anyway” thing, I would say :)

15. I wanna scoop that kitty up and put him in my pocket! So adorable! :-)

16. My Yevgeny and Ludmilla used to pile on each other like that. And neither one of them was what you’d call light.

17. More proof that cats will sleep anywhere and in just about any position. And always making it look natural.

18. duck au vin says:

Enjoying the cattiquette lesson–especially with company coming.
    Hope it doesn’t work…This is a great caturday!
    >0O*

19. lol @ the last hovertext! Just as I was about to try, too…

20. Martha in Washington says:

I think I hear soft drunken hiccups coming from Kitteh in second picture. *listens carefully* Yep, definitely one too many catinis!

21. kibblenibble says:

Love the bottom kitteh’s face in the first pic…so sweet. Cats are pure hedonists; they look so blissful when asleep.

22. LOL Harper :) I just LOVE the picture of your two kitties :) I have to agree that kitties sure love to snuggle up to each other so tight or lay in the oddest positions :)

23. berthaservant says:

Marmie City.

I think marmies are even more liquid than other kittehs. Thoughts?

24. Poohbear says:

The belleh, yes, but the chest ! and the shoulders ! and the exposed nèèèèèckkk! There’s your axis of snorgling right there.

@B’servant : of course they’re more liquid, they’re marmalade! (And cream, in the present case.)

25. Hon Glad says:

Two kittys spoonin one kitty moonin.

26. Enh! I wanna pet those tummies sooooo much!!!!

27. Hehe! I remember these kitties! You never see a cat tossing and turning, trying to get to sleep, do you? I wish I was a sleep genuis, like all cats are!

28. This just illustrates one of the basic kitteh requirements,
    a): for basic survival; b): for a happy, fulfilled life:
    1. food
    2. sleep
    3. food
    4. sleep (and moar sleep)
    5. some moar food……….etc., etc., ad nauseum……
    6. mebbee some snorgles…. (if kitteh is in the mood;)

29. That’s me after a hard day at school and work. Awesome…..

30. eikoleigh says:

love that last picture

31. Starlinguk says:

No worries, I have a kitteh with a belly just like that (and if you try to rub it, you get bear trapped, unless he’s really fast asleep).

32. Lerrinus says:

Nice Kittehs Harper! :-)

33. I saved these photos 1,5 years ago on my compu, still so cute!!! Sleepz…

34. unknowntheartist says:

aww, that first pic is so super-cute! I love when cats squash in together, personal space is no longer, hehe.

35. Raemie L says:

“Oh, don’t worry about the plant ABOUT TO FALL ON YOU
    Just make yourself comfortabuhls.”
    Captions made me snicker and I like the 2nd pic, kitteh in sunbeam and urn pot.

36. That belly photo is really freaking cute!