THIS JUST IN: Contender for World’s Smallest Pup

Peabody-winning news source “Snuzzy.com” is reporting the smallest puppy molecule evar has been discovered in the wilds of the UK. Check this guy out:

tomthumb

Of course he is called Tom Thumb. More pics and story over at Snuzzy. Photo by William Thornton of the Daily Mail. Teeny tiny thanks to Sender Inner Bobbeh.

Comments

1. Paunchie says:

the smallest puppeh molecule that can still retain it’s puppehness qualites, isn’t that how it goes?

I think your thumb can nicely fit in that spot between his eyeses

2. zeldapie says:

Check out the teensy TOENAILS! Oh dear gawd!!!

3. zeldapie says:

He looks pretty laid back, doesn’t he? He’s just hangin’, ya know. He’s all like “yeah, I know chicks dig me.”

4. Paunchie says:

*slorp* mmm! Hot cocoa!

5. Pup in a cup!

6. AuntieMame says:

I’ll have my with two sugars, please, altho he’s awfully sweet just as he is.

(And how cute is the word “snuzzy” huh???)

7. Heya yer overloadie of kyootness!

Thanks for the pug, I mean the plug… I almost fell off of my bike when I saw this little kyoootie patootie. He’s not even a coffee cup full, more like a cortado!

Overdosin’ on the overload,

yer friend snuzzy…
    ;)

8. fish eye no miko says:

A cup of pup!

9. is that an espresso cup?!

[No, silly. Puppucino! - Ed.]

10. I believe I would have named him Demitasse.

11. A cup o’half chihuahua, half Jack Russell?!??!!! That much energy and sweetness in a single package is probably illegal!

And did you check the un-bear-ably cute Snuzzy Baby Bear pictures? There’s two of them. TWO!!! With widdle pink noseys and tiny pink tongues and anerable closed eye capsules ’cause they’re still bebehs…

I am reduced to a blathering puddle of maternal hormones…

12. Boom goes the oxytocin.

13. @Camille: Demitasse would be a most excellent name for this little guy!

That is one cute mini pupster. I bet I could even smuggle him out in a coat pocket without creating a tell tale bulge…

14. This picture caused me to run to the cabinet where I keep my coffee cups and check them for adorable puppies. Alas, they were empty. :( Oh well, my cranky kitties would make life hell for such a wee puppy!

15. Awwww, I wasn’t expecting to fall in love today, but I have! Wiff a widdle puppy named Tom Thumb! *swoon*

16. berthaservant says:

These young pups all look stoned. Not complaining. Just observing.

17. My goodness! I want to take that bebeh puppy and put him in my pocket. He’s so tiny.

18. It’s in an espresso cup, so cuteness is appropriately super concentrated. Powerful dose indeed.

19. serafemme says:

what? no “pup of coffee” headline? i am saddened and confused.

20. kibblenibble says:

Perfect puppulence! I can’t stare at his wee Qteness long enough.

21. Shannon L. says:

Goodness how tiny! xD

But…don’t puppies, y’know, get bigger? lol
    Maybe I’m remembering this wrong. I could have *sworn* that our puppies grew up into larger dogs. I dunno. I could be crazy.

22. Not a contender. Talk to me in six months, pup. Right now you are a wee babe and not a four year old.

23. Should my nose be bent out of joint that I submitted this 9 days ago? Who IS this Bobbeh stealing my thunder?

24. OMG!!!1!! SQUEAL!!

25. Very refreshing. (Sorry.)

26. ALL puppies are small, I don’t get it.

27. i sended you the link to the pics too lol i liked better the one with the big and the small doggie :D

but its so cuteeeeeeeeee

28. The UK is a very small and crowded island, thus the mini pup.

29. cobratoes says:

Look at the ear fuzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

30. of course–Puppucino! and little leg is a biscotti

31. nom nom glurp

32. This widdle doggy is ADORABLE, but I agree, isn’t it a bit early to be toting him as the next Tiniest Puppeh, at 3 weeks? I’m not an expert on the dog growth cycle, but seems like it’s perfectly possible he’ll grow to be a vaguely normal size.

33. Oh my. So teeny and so cute! Must get house with backyard so I can get teensy puppy of my own. Does anyone know if they come bundled with mug and maybe some fancy hot chocolate mix?

34. Birdcage says:

Hey peeps, s’up? Checked my cup. Ain’t got no pup. Yup.

35. GingerBean says:

Puppeh molecule! heee!
    I submitted this last week, I was hoping it would end up on cuteoverload! I wonder how big this little guy is gonna get?

36. Katiedid says:

Poor puppy hes ganna get bullied by all the cats untill he grows up to become…. wait for it……….. THE HAMSTER KING!!!!

37. Katiedid says:

Hey Birdcage… is that a picture of your bird??? I have an eclectus too!!!!! His name is Capt’n Jack Daniels Sparrow.. but we just call him Jack…

38. jubileeblot says:

Teeny tiny toenails to nibble on! Love those chubby feetsies! The kissy spot is right between his eyes on his roundy haid! No pup in my cup either tho, sniff.

39. duck au vin says:

Kiddo, “bundled with mug and maybe some fancy hot choclolate mix”…Aw, so cute!
    Besides, I’ve always thought the UK was wild…great place!
    >0O*

40. Angh!

41. brinnann says:

duck au vin, I’ve been staring at your emoticons on your posts for the past few days wondering what the heck that was supposed to be. I FINALLY saw it, though. It’s a duck! DUH! (Or at least I hope that’s what it is! :shock: )

42. Puppeh: Yes, I’m tiiiiny, but just get a look at these nailios!!

43. Nice eyebrows.

44. I’d lurve to kiss the top of his little round head; and gently pinch his little pawses;
    and watch him fall asleep in the palm of my hand; and………
    OK: reality check: somebody else will have to do that for me….. :cry:

45. Paunchie says:

“Dude. Tom Thumb is three weeks old; of course he’s going to get bigger! Duh.”

heh heh heh, someone posted that at snuzzy.

46. Paunchie: that’s so funneh! (But yet, so twoo….) :wink:

47. this photo totally redefines CUTE! Love it!

48. Birdcage says:

@ Katiedid: YES! That’s my red-sided eclectus as my gravatar! HIs name is Merlin.

49. Birdcage says:

Speaking of gravatars, where’d mine go?

50. AuntieMame says:

The paws that refreshes?

51. Katiedid says:

how do i get a gravatar?!?!?!?!?!?!? I must have eeeeettttt!!!

52. Cute puppy, but I’m starting to worry about breeding dogs to be smaller and smaller! This guy is tinier than my guinea pigs!

53. AuntieMame says:

Katiedid, you have to sign up for a WordPress account, but I’ve tried twice and it hasn’t worked yet.

54. Such a puppy! A pocket pet for that tiny jeans pocket that you don’t know what to do with, With which you do not know what to do. I think it is for change, but my change would fa/l out in three seconds. But the puppeh would have a nice ‘home pocky.’

55. Spot o’ tay, luv?

56. Birdcage says:

is my gravatar back? testing….

[Looks like a big ol' beak to me! - Ed.]

57. jackisgreen says:

@ AuntieMame Thanks! .. wouldnt let me use my old katiedid username though :-(

58. So adorable. This one made my day!

59. Birdcage says:

@ Katydid – Awwww, Jack is cute! Eclectus boys are so handsome. Does he talk? FYI – once you have your wordpress account, you can edit your preferences to go back to your old nickname if you want.

60. *sigh* Now I’m craving chocolate. Thanks.

61. i have two chiuhuahuas at home about 2 punds biger they are 3 pounds one is 6 years the other is 3 years

62. @Kiddo, gosh… I hope when they wrap it up with the pretty cellophane appropriate for gift-giving, that they make sure to use the kind with the little holes at the top.

63. Um he’s 4 weeks. He’s not like overly small for 4 weeks. He’ll get bigger. I don’t see how this is so world record shattering.

64. David Harmon says:

World’s smallest dog? Sorry, but even for a puppy, that would have to be excluding the “teacup” breeds — I’ve seen teacup poodles and Westies, who could lose a fight with a guinea pig. (The sound like birds when they bark. ;-) )

65. awwwww its sooo gute i just want to kiss it

66. soooooo cute

67. not that small

68. Katiedid says:

Hey thanks birdcage!!! Yah Jack can talk.. mostly in a weird horror movie kinda way lol.. mostly he says Hi, Katie, Mom, and stepup… he is really good at makin kissy noises… how about your guy???

69. I know I shall be flamed, but e-ewe. Dogs should not come packaged in rat bodies.

70. Sarah Madsen says:

Think you need a new category called Pups in Cups : )

71. Raydiofree says:

WAH. Sarah, I am in much agreement.

72. dont drink me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!