Oh, Those Naughty Young Rapscallions…

…always up to some devilment or another. If they’re not dropping cherry bombs in the septic tank, they’re setting the mailman on fire. I wonder what mischievous adventure those two ruffians are up to now?

Hey Carl, check it out--there's this cool trick I wanna play on the dog.

Some vintage cute from the archives at The Commons at Flickr.

Comments

1. berthaservant says:

Mischief afoot, indeed!!!

2. They are playing, lets lynch the keeper a fun game for all the family.

3. I wouldn’t trust ‘em as far as I could throw ‘em!

4. snorglepup says:

See!? See what can happen when God gives out opposible thumbs!!

5. I love the smile on the one on the left! (Maybe smiling at some mayhem caused by him/herself, along with partner in crime?)

6. Kristabelle says:

One on the right looks like, “Hmmmm, what have we here…?”

7. claudemarie says:

The little one’s the brains, the bigger one’s the brawn, LOL

8. I read the title too fast at first, and thought it said “Those Naughty Young Republicans.”

[*snerk* - Ed.]

9. kittyadventures says:

Oh yeah we got some little miscief makers here… that is for sure….:: checks chair for whoopie cushion before sitting down::

10. PS, I have seen baby gorillas in the state-of-the-art gorilla exhibish in the Bronx Zoo, and they are truly sweet creatures. You would never stay as still for your mama picking bugs off you, as these little guys do. :P

11. Paunchie says:

we had a couple hoodlum neighborhood boys where I grew up that resembled these two.

12. lillith2 says:

Theresa – Me too!

But then after seeing the word rapscallions I knew it was a NTMTOM post without even having to read further. :)

13. I love love love their faces. I really wish I knew what happened next.

14. PS These little guys look pretty scallywaggish, too. :D

15. Alice Cullen says:

*bats eyes innocently*
    umm… they didn’t set the mailman on fire. that was me. SORRY!

16. Very cute!! If you like vintage photos, be sure to visit shorpy.com