Some say the world will end in fire

Some say furry suits…

HAPPY EASTER!

easter-020

Daniel P. titled this submission “Easter Excitement!” and he couldn’t be righter.

Comments

1. First!? Omg…I wish someone would put one of those in my easter basket!

2. I would rather find one of these rather than a hard-boiled egg any day!

3. kristelle says:

what kind of dog is that

4. A pomeranian, I reckons.

5. Argyle Donkeypants says:

Literary hovertext FTW! English majors everywhere, rejoice. (Yaaaaay!)

[Hehe. I was actually an environmental sciences major. Mom was the English teacher, tho... - Ed.]

6. kibblenibble says:

Pom. In bunny suit. Held by giant chicken. Gaaahhh! Sheer goofy bliss.
    Pom is actually smiling. :-)

7. I thought the literary hovertext was a reference to Meg Frost? Maybe both?

[Yep, both, exactly. - Ed.]

8. kittyadventures says:

LOL And the Hover text Rocks… Any picture with a pom in it is bound to be happy.

Happy Easter Peeps!!!!!

9. Poms folded paws sticking out of the bunny costume is too funny!

10. RevWaldo says:

..scary chicken…gonna eat me…scary chicken…gonna eat me…scary chicken…

11. Big Bird? Is that you?

12. Awww! a furry Easter bebbeh: the pommy type bunny pushes the kyuooteniss level to a new high! (I’m starting to hyperventilate from the sweetness:
    ware is mah paper bag?)

13. Hon Glad says:

Yappie easter to all the peeps.

14. Meet the big chicken in person, gals, and he’ll make a cute pet out of you, too!

15. ellie the one and only says:

HAPPY EASTER

16. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

To: Theo
    Re: Hovertext
    Msg: Snort. :-)

17. ;)

18. binky-mama says:

“Halp meh!”

19. That’th not Big Bird, that is an impothter. Wrong BEEEEEAK!

20. :-o Holy cuteness!!!!
    Also, makes me think of Count Pupulla. The “owner” of the dog may have to watch his/her neck for some days as the dog may want to do some payback for the bunny costume…
    That bunny disapproves.

21. kittyadventures says:

Please not the perfect paws up pose of the pombunny! ;)

22. chickadee022 says:

The doggie looks so happi! Awww I want one!

23. Lerrinus says:

Happy puppy! Kyoot! :-D

24. That’s Bethany. I adopted her from the pound when she was 12. Not to turn this into a propaganda campaign, but please consider adopting a senior doggie.

http://petfinder.com <– cool source of them

25. If I’m speechless, why aren’t I shutting up?
    Move over Sartre– there’s a new desktop wallpaper in town and its name is AWESOME.

26. ellie the one and only says:

i feel really bad for the poor dog! stuck in a bunny suit being held by a chicken…actutaly that doesnt sound so bad….
    jk
    happy easter!

27. BTW, impossibly clever Frost/Frost reference = rad.
    Happy Easter indeed.

Rebecca, you are also rad!

28. berthaservant says:

I’m disappointed, Teho. You could have chosen the joke less taken. That would have made all the difference.

29. zeldapie says:

This picture is disturbing on so many levels. Who is that big bird and what is he doing with the dog/bunny?!

30. Well, it IS National Poetry Month.

31. Peripheral Vision says:

Ah! Brilliant! Though it would make things less anonymous, would if there were a full-frame version of this picture – its even better with the white-suited side-kick who was cropped out!

32. kittyadventures says:

Rebecca, your puppy is adorable and so is your Etsy shop… What a wonderful lady you are.

33. Kitty Adventures, thanks, your avatar is hard core cute.

34. Fransouah says:

an ape pretending to be a chicken holding a dog pretending to be a bunny that pretends to be a chicken.. aww I’ll go lie down now

[Hmm, yes, I think you've just about summed it up. - Ed.]

35. Bridget Marrin says:

Congratulations Daniel,
    This is your finest accomplishment to date!!
    Hurray Cute Overload!!
    Bridget

36. I knew if I looked hard enough I’d find a way to connect this photograph to Doctor Who.
    It’s an all-toy production of Donna Noble and the Easter invasion.

Chickens!