Yahng Yahng Yahng

“Oh! I think I’ll wrap my muzzlepowshe AROUND YOUR FINGER! Yahng Yahng Yahng”

yaynnngyaynnngyaynnng

It’s Caturday, Sender Inner Tanguera. Kittehs will do whatever they want. Tanguera found this pic over at AwwPix.com.

Comments

1. Beth (in NC) says:

CHOMP! *plink plink* What?

2. Janice of the Nine says:

You can Nom on me any time, little guy!

3. Oh, the whiskers! What a wonderful photo – props to the photographer and to the kitteh for being heart-stopping cute!

4. That’s a tiny muzzlepowshe

5. Annie J. says:

Cute!

The link is actually http://www.awwpix.com/ (pics with an “x”…lol.)

6. AWWW!!! That is the cutest little kitteh evar!!! He’s got a perfectly-shaped little muzzlepowshe and the cutest little eyes! I just wanna sqeeze him! SQUEEE!!!

7. And the guy is probably unconscious now from loss of blood because he can’t bear to take the muzzlepowsche off his finger.

8. Here is my finger, little kitty. Please to wrap your muzzlepowshe around it. Thank you.

9. Oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!! That’s stinkin’, I say STINKIN’ cute!!! (wanders away babbling)

10. teenygozer says:

MmmmMMMmmm! Dee-licious finger has dee-licious flavor!

11. OMGOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!! KE-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUWT!!! THAT’S ALL I HAVE TO SAY! oops… there goes my caps key. i think i finally broke it. xD

12. kallisto73 says:

Cute. Black kittens are the best.

13. Yahng is exactly the noise that cats make when they try to chew something that is way too big.

To torment my cat, if he yawns and I am close enough, I will stick my finger in his mouth in the same direction as that finger so when his mouth closes he has to make that noise to get it out. It doesn’t sound funny written down, but try it. The expression on the cat’s face face it all worth while. And it only lasts for about 3 seconds.

14. PS That kitten has some beeg wheeskers!

15. Willo the Wisp says:

Lookit dem eyebrow-whisksers! Ahn.

16. This kitten is somehwat (somehwat– that’s Anglo Saxon!) like my Dante because he has a black face and white whiskers, which is one of the cutest ways for a cat to be. :D Dante looks a bit more like Marvin the Martian than this cutie, though.

17. kibblenibble says:

Dis kitteh has made off weeth mah soul…

18. Hon Glad says:

Hmm humans not good fuud.

19. How many of us would actually thank the kitteh for chomping down on our finger, and consider ourselves lucky that he did so?
    (Guilty look: reluctantly raises hand) :oops:

20. chickadee022 says:

This kitteh is just too precious!!!!!!

21. AWW :) I am in LOVE here :) What a cute :) The little green eyes in a black face with white whiskers :) I think everyone here would be ready to break down the door to that kitty’s place to just cuddle that little sweetie :)

22. Ahem. :3

23. Chomping back-kats. (So-called [and spelled] because my little boy would try to escape from the house and I was forever blocking his way with my foot and saying “Back! Back!”) I miss him desperately, forever. My heart goes squeee!!!!

24. this cat is cute.
    but meg.
    you are f*ckin hilarious.
    we love you.
    but how did you get in our heads!!!??!!!

25. berthaservant says:

yahnging black cats FTW!!!

(would still love nom tag)

:: tempting bertha with my finger ::

26. JaneLame says:

Want!

27. shortperson210 says:

hahaha – looks like my oreo nomming on mom – he loves to nom – he’s left teef marks on my stainless steel fridge – he’s teething! on anything and everything – including us! lol

28. Foxy: OMG! I’m glad I’m not the only one who does that! ;)

29. Kristabelle says:

What a pretty black kitty! Love those blue eyes.

30. Raydiofree says:

Aw. Ah-dorable. I love little kitty-cats.

31. lifeisruff5400 says:

DUDE! I WAS JUST THERE! LOL
    great pic, btw and great idea of mingpowshe LOL