This Easter bunny has more Face Chub than usual

Remember this Easter bun? He has a super adorable (and super rare) ENTIRE PERIPHERAL FACE ROLL. That’s right, a roll of chub around his ENTIRE FACE. Let’s hope he can still see around it for egg delivery.

Chubbular AND Bunnular

Matt from Urbanpug.com unleashed this guy on us.

Comments

1. oh the wrinkles! Too wonderful

2. He am teh walrus
    クックピップキップープッピプー

3. Needs to work on his disapproval more.

4. 哈哈哈 he has a carrot~

5. Bunnies are busy…so we get outsourced.

6. “Chubbular and bunnular,
    Bananular phone!”

7. Outstanding chubularity!

8. Martha in Washington says:

I hope this Easter Pup delivers a basket of Hamsters to my house and then falls asleep on my sofa so I can catch him in the morning and snorgle his chubbulance.

9. Mary (the first) says:

That poor little guy looks like he’s about to cry! Is his hat too tight or is he just embarrassed?? I would like to snuggle him until he feels better..

10. The disapproval on this little guy’s face rivals that of the bunnies.

11. snorglepup says:

Happy Easter, peeps!

12. Pugs Bunny!

13. he looks scared the poor thing

14. Aw, I hope this little guy gets lots of Easter treats for enduring this!

15. kibblenibble says:

Meggy: “Pugs Bunny” Nicely done! As for me, I read “face chub” as “face club,” and wondered why I wasn’t hip enough to know about this “face club.” *sigh* More coffee, now…..

16. kittyadventures says:

It would not be Easter with out the Pugster bunny!

17. Hon Glad says:

Yeh well I’ve been in da eastie Bunny game for a long time, some say I ‘m too old, but my old Dad did it into his dotage.

18. One chubbular, bunnular, stubbular pugitto = Rlly serious competition for the Easter Bunny (who will be forced to take this little guy on as a card-carrying Easter Egg delivery pugster-bunneh!) :wink:

19. The nose roll is KILLINGK me! Sorry, oh dignified bunpug, but I must now smush your face around!

20. Existantia says:

OMG so many rolls….the one above the nosey AGGGH!!!!

I want a chubby bunny sub farting and snorting in my house!

21. ellie the one and only says:

SAY WUT! u think im chubby! (it must be the bunny ears)

22. ellie the one and only says:

do they bunny ears make me look chubby?

23. berthaservant says:

Edward G. Hassenpfeffer.

24. Oh my Cute-ness!!!! He couldn’t avoid those reese’s peanut butter eggs any longer!!!! Hahaha

25. @froggiefreak-”he looks scared the poor thing”

Are you kidding? Maybe it’s the Monday morning crankies but I’ve seriously had it with nuffers. This might be the sweetest, most kind hearted AND smartly funny website. It makes so many people freakin’ squee! If you are one of those people who feel the need to intergect all the time with some kind of version of “oh, you are not as sensitive as I thus you don’t see that this is actually a photo document of animal cruelty,” please, do us all a favor, and find a nice website with pictures of kittehs urging us to “hang in there.” Or go to ebay and bid on some Precious Moments figurines.
    Bring on the pug rolls!

26. brinnann says:

Poor Heather. There, there. *patpat* Deep brefs. Nomday is almost over. I feel your pain.

27. How cute… but i feel the poor dog’s pain!!!

28. OMG!!! Too freaking cute!