Meanwhile, at the Kitty-toss Booth…

Meg’s kitty landed completely in the circle, so she’ll be going home with the big stuffed hamster (nice shot, Meg!)…  And now it’s Theo’s turn; he picks up a marmie, takes careful aim, aaaaaaannnddd

Ooh!  Missed it by THAT much!

By the way, Meg, with three hamsters, you can trade up to a stuffed Diane D.!

Comments

1. I like to sleep that way too.

2. hon glad says:

This bed is mine and this and yours and this house and this street and all round this area, is mine

3. villyjean says:

Where’d my comment go?

4. villyjean says:

Great, so the second one shows up.

*sigh*

I said his little feets needed their own bed. hehe

5. elishab says:

uhmmmm, seen here before? But still cute and the “captions”… too funny!!

6. Don’t toss the kitteh!

Marmie lands short of target, takes a nap anyway, more at 11….zzzzzz!
    :D

7. catloveschanel says:

I spy kitteh-tocks.

8. Aw, I barely saw the grey kitteh! I thought he was the dark lining in the first bed! Ha so cute!

9. Seven Paws says:

I’ve seen this many times before, but not with the new and improved captioning.

10. chanpon says:

I call interference and goal-tending on the grey kitty.

11. Felicityanne says:

Supercat makes an error…

12. Lerrinus says:

Kitteh go *SPLAT*!

It’s all in the wrist, Theo! ;-)

13. My mum and I were driving out to Seattle, very sleep deprived. We saw the sign for Kittitas, and immediately went, “Kitty toss! Mrrow!” Ahahaha

14. TexIrishRose says:

I’ve seen this so many times, I’ve had this picture in my work cubicle for years!!

I love it…so sweet. Even if it’s years old. ;-)

15. TallyCat says:

Silly kitties! So small yet take up so much space in the kitty bed/human bed.

So cute tho!

16. I didn’t fall. I meant to do this.

17. He’s even a SPOTTEH MARMEH!! *miew*

18. AuntieMame says:

If you tuck the tail in, Teho, it won’t come unraveled.

Anyone notice that the one on the right is probably a doggie bed. Other Kitteh doesn’t give a da*n. He’ll sleep where he wants. But the dog is giving the marmie wide berth. :)

19. Noelle (the First) says:

Red..I didn’t see the grey kitteh until you mentioned it, too adorable.

Don’t feel bad about the miss Theo, those carnival games are hard. Could the marmie be in cohoots with the game owner? Maybe he does this on purpose to cut down on prizes and save money. Just a thought.

[Mike's taking creative liberties for entertainment purposes, you know. I wouldn't actually miss. ;) - Ed.]

20. kittyadventures says:

And Steeeeereeeeeeeech those muscles after a hard workout

21. Paunchie says:

what grey kitteh?

22. Marmie kitteh says: “All the petbeds in this house ar belong to me…..and all of your other stuff as well….”
    (My first reaction to this picture was: So close and yet so far; Theo will get another chance next time to win a stuffed teddy bear, or bunny, or hammy, or……)

23. And who DOESN’T need a stuffed Diane D?!

24. skippymom says:

I like the little demi-mittens on the marmie’s front paws. And the casual splayedness of the back feets. “You shall be my footrest.”

25. kittyadventures says:

Sigh!!! Some kittys Just never seem to get enough.. They just take and take until there is nothing left for you.

26. I LOVE this picture. It says all that needs to be said about marmitude (marmie attitude). We have one, and he reminds us daily that everything in the house does in fact belong to him.

@Quincy, I live in Washington state, and my nickname for Kittitas is “Kitty A$$.”

27. :-D Perfect after lunch pick me up!

28. I’ve seen this photo before, but this is the first time I actually noticed the grey cat on the left! Repetition yields something new…

29. what ?

30. starlinguk says:

Our marmie has that tude too. He can take up the entire couch on his own. Heck, he can take the entire -bed- up on his own.

Oh well, Teho, better luck next time. *hands Teho a very small rubber duck keychain that says “squeach”*

31. berthaservant says:

Ehn!

BTW, I’m sure the marmie is fine, but it looks like he has a dislocated pelvis.

32. kallisto73 says:

Ahm… da feetz!
    That’s all. Of course, NOMTOM post, so: top marks for caption and text.

33. Estella says:

NUFFBLEEN! omg advocating tossing of cats, next you’ll be tossing cats across the GRAND CANYON *nuffnuffnuffnuff*

…teehee

34. flashdark says:

Haha, marmitude! The language just wouldn’t have been complete without–

(lifts orange butt off keyboard)

without a word for tha–

(rescues teacup from orange splashy-paws)

Theo, c’mere and have another toss!

35. goldenpuppy says:

flashdark– lol!

this reminds me of Simon’s Cat of when he took over the couch and tv! here’s the link

36. Gail (the first one) says:

I must have the only scaredy-marmie kitteh!! Very jumpy. But he will sit next to me and “allow” me to to put my arm around him and pet his furry belly!!!

LOLZ, and my youngest (Helen, a tabby) just fell off the back of the couch. She is scampering away in her shame to be comforted by the dog….

37. kibblenibble says:

Love the caption! I’ve never seen a cat in quite this posishe.

@ goldenpuppy: Thank you for the video link. Best laugh I’ve had in a long while.

38. Mine!! Mine!! Mine!!! All Mine!!!

39. Mine!! Part two
    I failed sharing when it was being taught to us.
    Sharing?? What’s that?? ( assumes serious puzzled expression.)
    Explain it to me later ok, like after my nap if I’m not busy.

40. GIGGLE :-) The orange kitty looks like Garfield that I saw in his strip where Garfield had to sleep in strange positions for his feet, arms, head, and tail :-)

41. Marmie reminds of the children in the child care center where I work. They are all, “I shall have eet!” CO gives me my moment of Zen every morning before I go face the little tykes!

42. Just adopted a cat that looks exactly like that! Right down to the white toes in front and the white socks in back.

So whats a “Marmie”?

43. Trolls in Wonderland?! Curiouser and curiouser……..(SFX: Unheard tree falling in distant forest- makes a sorta nuffing sound)