Entertain moi

Because the string, the ball, the stuffed mouse, the real mouse—I’m tired of all that. Got anything else?

1989656911_2dd90fc951_b1
I think I'll take a nap while you think about my request.

Catherine.Caf does it AGAIN! (makes it on the website, that is)

Comments

1. Kitty, I’m so sorrrrry!!! Let me make it up to you anyway I can. What do you want – my toys, my food, my soul?

2. Aaaaaah!! Check out pic #2!!! Perfect access for neck snorgling!!!

3. This cat needs to be confused.

4. metsakins says:

I volunteer, I will entertain you! *puts babeh kitteh under sweater and starts running*

5. kittenoverload says:

omg i just want to snorgle this kitteh to death.

6. kittyadventures says:

Look deep into my eyes I am a princess and I expect Service!!! now then lets start with the new Feather Stick I expect it immediately then we need to make A change to my food. I want premium food. and I want it on demand.. not this silly feed me ona schedule thing you have going on
    And while we are at it can you please scoop the kitty commode upon my exiting it from now on
    Good!

7. kristabelle41 says:

Clearly this is no amateur. Definitely a kitty model in the making. Is this my cute side?

8. I’ve been with THOUSANDS of men!
    Again and again!
    They sing the same tune!
    They give you Byron and Shelley,
    Then jump on your belly,
    and bust your balloons!

9. PS Wilkommen, bienvenue, welcome, come on in!

10. AlbertaGirl says:

Your cat is suffering from what we vets haven’t found a word for.

11. A: “You got Monty Python in my Mel Brooks!”
    B: “You got Mel Brooks in my Monty Python!”

Two great tastes that taste great together. 8O

12. Yum, yum, yum. What a delicious looking little fuzz ball!

13. That 2nd one looks like she’s posing for the CO calendar, PlayKitteh edition.

(sweet and frackin’ adorabuhls — I now have it as my desktop!)

14. AuntieMame says:

If that ain’t a “come hither” look, then I don’t know what one is.

15. So floofy! I want to nibble on that paw fluffitude!

16. starlinguk says:

Lemme see, I have:

A piece of string with a rolled up bit of paper attached to it.
    A towel with a knot in it.
    A scrunched up ball of paper.
    Feet.
    The laundry hanging at a convenient height.
    Net curtains.

My guess is he isn’t going to pick one of the first three.

17. upside kitty alert!!! ahhhh.

18. *snort* upsideDOWN kitty alert.

19. absurddelight says:

That kitty would look great with some styling gel, a little punk. Dig?

20. skippymom says:

Patito–I hadn’t thought about Confuse-A-Cat in a long time, thanks for the reminder. I think I’ll confuse my (not so bright) Eddy when I go home tonight, just for a laugh.

21. That’s it! I’m dead!!

22. Argyle Donkeypants says:

It’s so sad when young animals suffer horribly from devastating and enervating ennui. Please. Bring this kitten a beret, a cigarette with a filter, and a scarf. It’s going to be a long night.

23. berthaservant says:

Really? REALLY? Sigh, ok.

(goes to wallet, takes out money, burns it in a pile, sells car, waits for the kitty’s next instructions)

24. claudemarie says:

You KNOW as soon as you try to “entertain” the kitty he will turn his nose up and snub you. At least that’s what mine does, harrumph!

25. O just ask, Sweetums….how about the laser pointer? A little fresh wild salmon? May I carry you from window to window for your viewing pleasure? (shaking head) WHOOAH! I was hypnotized! I’m going to light incense to Holy Bast and ask Her to provide whatever this baby wants…………….

26. Yes, this is not just an overload of cute, dis kitteh is my ‘overlord’ ” er, um, ‘overlady’. The tiara is implied. I’ve got a persian/tabbeh/marmalade mix, too. I am the scullery hoomin who polishes the REAL tiara weekly and keeps it in a dust-free hermetically sealed velveted teak inlaid box.

Her majesty always inspects my work before the crown is stored.

Catnip is always close at hand.

27. ellie007 says:

*hits nose on screen from trying to snorgle*

28. Dorable kitteh is just so bored, Bored, BORED!!!
    And it’s totally our fault for not keeping her properly amused:
    that is our Job, that is our Life, totally the Supreme Reason for our being;
    as teeney tineey Overlord, she requires constant obeisance; (the frequent bowing to her on our part has the occupational hazard of leading to a back problem…..) :shock:

29. Daphne Moss says:

Yes, my tiny queen…at your command.

30. Mike D. says:

This snorgle-ready kitteh ought to be named Ennui.

31. wow, this kitty has has some steely attitude. mwah mwah mwah!1

32. Von Zeppelin says:

Maybe this kitten needs to be entertained by the song stylings of Nick Chewtoy at the Casio (kittens drink for half price during Happy Hour).

33. Like I said a perfectly nom-able chin.

Gosh, she’s a cutie!

34. aww! what a cute big blue eyes to tiny wittle nose ratio!

35. meow meooooooow

36. kibblenibble says:

Thees keetteh has keeled me twice, now! So stinkin’ cute!

37. AWW :) Baby kitty wants a cuddle :)

38. That’s impossible. Nothing can be this cute.

39. victoreia says:

Yes, that is indeed the patented “bored kitty” look……..

@Theresa: “Can’t you see she’s pooped?!?”

40. Get that furry baby a fish tank, stat! Sooooo much fun in watching the fishies!

41. Selphie van der Boffin says:

This may well be….the cutest cat…EVER.

P.S. Woooh HTML!!!

42. Argyle Donkeypants, “ennui” is exactly the word that came to my mind when I saw this kitty! Poor little French feline!

43. Hon Glad says:

I am a Godess and you may worship me, you WILL worpship me and do my every bidding.

44. danielie says:

Look into my eyes. I demand ball of yarn. Now. <3

45. Do you think worpship has anything to do with star trek

46. Ahhh, the cuteness of a kitten pout, only to be surpassed by the cuteness of an up-side-down kitten.

47. Super cute cat.Did you know that we have a cat,a black and white cat named bear!!!

48. lifeisruff5400 says:

OMG! OMG! OMG! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!