MomMomMomMomMomMomMomMomMom!!!!

Good_duo_034

Good_duo_033

Robert B.

Comments

1. Hon Glad says:

Dear God, tell me life gets better.

2. Aw! I totally wanna give the lab a big huge hug.

3. Love it!
    Talk about having someone chew your ear off-this puppy took it literally!
    Get that pup some pepperoni pizza please!

4. *snort* I hope she doesn’t turn to wine in the afternoon.

Yay NTMTOM! Where have you been? Do you have a newsletter? Twitter? Sign me up!

5. Northern Tigress says:

This is great. I love the “please help me” look on the Lab’s face in the second one. I’ve felt the same way dealing with some of my nephews.

6. superboymom says:

“Chuck E Cheese, where a kid can be a kid (and mom can get a headache)!”

7. kibblenibble says:

That lab is soooo patient. While the pup is nomming her ear can I noms on the pup’s ear? nomnomnomnomnom….

8. GingerBean says:

Soft kronche the doggie ears! That pup is doing what I’d wanna do to those ears. nomnomnomnom

9. Thanks to CO, I am once again singing the NomityNomNom song endlessly in my head.

10. Von Zeppelin says:

Either Momdog has the patience and spiritual fortitude of St. Teresa of Avila, or she’s been into the cooking sherry.

11. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Young ‘uns. The same the world over…

12. ah so freakin cute! who comes up with these stories?!?

13. You go running for the shelter
    Of your rawhide chew-toy helper…

14. The big dog is like please help meeeeeeeeeeeee lol
    beautifull picture i really love it

15. Best soft-kronsche eva!

16. MuchTooMuch says:

AMEN to that CRM! Kids are kids no matter what the species! Gotta love em!! Gotta love CO!

17. Also, obviously: MOM NOM NOM NOM

18. In this case it looks like, “She’s my mom.” “NO I’M NOT!”

[*BRAINSTORRRRM!!* - Ed.]

19. SoCalSis says:

Theo, I don’t think the ‘rawhide chewtoy helper’ has quite the same umphh… Isn’t there a canine catnip of some sort for our Mom-In-Need? Personally, my favorite part of Chuck E. Cheese was the beer. Kinda took the edge off…

[Yeah, I couldn't think of anything better. :( - Ed.]

20. *squeals* He looks like he would be such a squirmy little puppy…I want to hold heeem!

21. Oh and isn’t there a doggy commandment that says “Thou shalt not nom thy mom”???

22. The Other One Michelle says:

I can’t wait to get home to my doggies now!

23. Off topic, but today’s calendar picture and caption is freakin’ hilarious! If that kitty was torti instead of himi, that would so be my Scarlett.

Now back to your regularly scheduled CO…

24. cataddict says:

Shouldn’t it be a “pup”peroni pizza?

25. freetomato says:

I know that look! We have a new pup (golden/rotty mix) and our little old lady chocolate lab is so sweet and patient and all suffering of her pup hijinx. Must take photos for submish!

26. BenPanced says:

Remember, Mom: STICK TO 7-UP.

27. katiedid says:

I never got to go to chucky cheese when I was little.. :-(
    My mom used to wear the rat costume when she was a teenager… she used to hit the especially bratty kids with the tail.. The horrors.. the horrors!!!!!

28. scooterpants says:

Sweet patient brown puppeh is all-
    “ok, iz cute. please to take it back where you got it now”

29. berthaservant says:

Calgon, take me away!!!

30. katiedid — when i FINALLY got to go to chuck e. cheese, i was sooo disappointed because i was too tall for the ball bin. i was only 4! sigh. of course, now that i know it’s germ-infested and full of lurking vomit and diapers, i’m not so bummer…

31. I will gladly take that pup off mommy’s hands (or ears), I want heeeeeeeeeem!

32. I sent this to my mother and she loved it, haha

33. browngrl says:

hi NTMTOM are you the guy who does DLISTed? If you are: I love that site – it is so funny. (If this is an insulting or stupid question – sorry, I am totally clueless about computer etiquette)

34. Hi Browngrl — heh, no, our Mike is not *that* Mike (Michael).

35. Space Cowgirl says:

So, guesses on which nutjob extremist organization is responsible for the “CyClone Dairy” parody ad to our left?

36. What a draaaag it is getting old…

37. DaytimeDeb says:

This reminds me of the “Rick Rick Rick” SNL skits with Amy Poehler and Horatio Sanz. My fave of the more recent SNL stuff. http://snl.jt.org/char.php?i=635

38. mom2twinzz says:

Lois. Lois. Lois. Lois. Lois. Lois. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mommy. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Mama. Ma. Ma. Ma. Ma. Mum. Mum. Mum. Mum. Mummy. Mummy. Mum-ma. Mum-ma. Mum-ma.
    What?!
    Hi.

39. @browngrl: Theo is correct; that’s not me. As a general rule, whenever a situation involves two or more Mikes, I’m not that Mike — hence the name. ;-)

40. Tractatus Blorpico-Philosophicus says:

ear-nom!
    What is the puppeh sitting in/wearing??

41. Mom2twinzz – that’s the ringtone I have for my mom on my cell phone. It makes her giggle every time she calls me (and she calls ALOT!). It makes my friends giggle too, so a winner all the way around.

42. browngrl says:

thanks for the replies to my question – I’ll now go sit in the “yes that was a silly question” corner for not realizing that NTMTOM is “the other Mike”

43. @SoCalSis, Re: my nephew’s birthday party (26 five year olds in the backyard). I came through with flying colors, my mother, not so much. The difference? 3 bottles of Yuengling. :P

44. CoffeeCup says:

Boy I love skee-ball.

45. duck au vin says:

Berthaservant-“Calgon take me away” LOL!

46. @Mandy- I was thinking the same thing about MY tortie, Brontë! That’s pretty much her prefered pose, and just about the same amount of floof. Must be the torti-tude!

47. Gail (the first one) says:

Theo: Stones reference FTW!!

48. Ahhh I used to love Chuck E Cheese! One time, my twin sister and I got a little over-zealous and slide-tackled the costumed “Chuck E.” to the ground. This ended in a massive kiddy pile and security having to help the poor guy up. Suffice to say we’re not really welcome in that Chuck E Cheese anymore :D

49. Chuck E. Cheese is like Las Vegas for kids.

50. Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?…

51. SoCalSis says:

Did I mention the Beer?? Yeah, that helped when my youngins were Chuck E. fans, but my real fond remembrances of Chuck Es was really pre-kids, when my sister and I would go to Chuck E’s for the Centipede (and the beer). Ah, good times…

52. Chuck E Cheese serves beer? Really?

53. Ahaha Kristabelle (and Ed)!!!

Awesome commentary, NTMTOM — so amazingly true!

54. AuntieMame says:

I think I’m a little too single-and-childless (to say nothing of old) to appreciate the subtle nuances of Chuck E. Cheese.

55. ThreeCatNight says:

I don’t know why I should even listen to this kid. Doesn’t even look like me. Resembles his father, that bum!

56. I have a friend who works at Chuck-E-Cheese. He meets this kid every day!

57. I was afraid of the ball pit.

58. That’s because you *knew* that ball pits eat kids.

59. Gasp! Plotting parental abandonment? Not cute!

[/fakenuffing]

60. @superboymom,
    At least at Chuck E Cheese a mom can get a beer! (HEE)

61. not posted says:

@mom2twinzz

the last few lines are

Stewey:Mummy. Mum-ma. Mum-ma. Mum-ma.
    Lois: What?!
    Stewey:Hi.
    (runs off giggling with arms flaring)

62. excuuuuuuse me But nothing great like fire truck with lots of tickets only oversized plastic comb. Sorry!

[Purple monkey dishwasher, galvanized hankie bean squid chocolate choo choo, rubber baby buggy bumpers McBleenerschnitzel... - Ed.]

63. Son… would you stop talking now? I’m watching TV you know. =X

64. Adorable

65. Can’t I just watch my stories?