Separated at Berf?

"Everyone always says she looks like an Ewok, so I thought ‘why not?’ " says sender-inner Alana C. of her furry friend.  Maybe so, but can she take out a crack legion of Imperial Stormtroopers with nothing but spears and stone tools?  That’s the real test, you know.

'Grrrrr... Yub-yub!'          'Uh, yeah, what he said.'

Arrgh... this costume has ZERO ventilation and it keeps riding up in back.

And then Lucas yelled at me for getting friendly with C-3PO's leg...

But I got a tummy rub from Han Solo, so it's all good...

Comments

1. NTMTOM, you totally rock.

2. That’s one ugly mutt, but still rather cute.

3. My dog Mollie looks like this too, but instead of saying she looks like an Ewok, people tell me she looks like a ‘bat dog’!

4. kibblenibble says:

AWWW! Lurve the underbite!

5. Hon Glad says:

Doggy needs new dentures, he’s wearing someone elses, infact maybe there elsie’s.

6. kibblenibble says:

PS Wannadance, haven’t seen any posts from you lately. (Maybe I’m just not observant enough.) I’m thinking of you. :-)

7. 260Oakley says:

Puppeh has clearly thrown in the towel. (I guess that’s better than throwing up in the towel.)

8. O.K. Uhhhh…
    having a hard time here, which one is the ewok again ?
    (insert evil giggle)

9. zeldapie says:

Aww, he looks like he’s pretty much given up in that last pic.
    I lurve doggies with underbites!

10. Awwwww………No such thing as an ugly dog, not nice! Great pic for resemblence. They could be twins!

11. Paunchie says:

she’s totally wiped out in that last pic.

12. freetomato says:

OMG!!! That looks just like the dog I had when I was a kid. LaMont was 1/2 yorkie 1/2 poodle, which was “mutt” back then but apparently people pay lots for Yorkie Poos nowadays. LaMont had the same buck bottom teefs. I miss him :(

13. Matchingks!

14. Dogs > Ewoks ALWAYS

15. I want a tummy rub from Hans Solo, too. I’ll even put a red towel on my head. Maybe I’ll even put in someone else’s dentures… wait, probably not. Oh, well. A girl can dream, can’t she?

16. It looks like he could use a Snuggie! It would solve his problem with blankets that slide off! And then his paws would be free to use the remote control.

17. Oops. Should be Han Solo. sorry.

18. cataddict says:

Whew! Pictures again. I can once again have a CO hit at work….. I feel much better now! Thanks NTMTOM!

19. @Pheas: Matchingks it is! Thanks for catching it!

20. Is it just me, or that a FERRET the Ewok is holding?? (bottom of the pic)

Somehow I don’t remember ferrets being in Star Wars ;-)

21. Paunchie says:

Not sure about “Yorkie Poos” is that like Yorkie Perpe?

22. EWOK! I always wanted a couple of those little guys to come live in my woods.

23. The first thing I thought of when I saw this dog was Didymus from Labyrinth. :)

24. katiedid says:

tummy rubs make everything ok.. lol

25. I’m getting so I can spot a NTMTOM post just by the hover text now. :P Too cute…the ewok AND the pooch.

26. berthaservant says:

I’m just remarking that the use of “berf” led me to believe this was a Meg post, but no, it’s NTMTOM in a sly disguise. Excellently done.

27. berthaservant says:

Re: Suzanne’s comment. I’m just wondering — sometimes I think Teho does the hovertext, or at least that’s been my impression. But perhaps he or NTMTOM can clarify (if they want)? Let’s be sure credit is given accordingly and appropriately. (I’m not saying Suzanne is wrong, I just don’t know).

28. Dear heavens. A belly rub from Han Solo. Sounds like a bad fanfic. Or a good one depending on your view.

Bad idea? Off topic, but originally back when Star Wars had a planet of Wookies, they were supposed to show more of Han’s background. Including his WOOKIE WIFE.

29. oh my goodness, i met a dog that looked just like this last night! it was my first volunteer shift at the humane society, and there’s this adorable dog names Bear who has the same funny underbit and the same scruffy gremlin hair! when i fed him treats, little spitty bits flew out of his mouth because of the silly underbit… it was messy, but adorable.

30. B’Servant — this was all a NomTom joint. ;)

31. FuzzBob Chubbypants says:

@Lauren — “Spitty bits” LLOL!

32. Thats an Affenpinscer! I have one too. They are NAUGHTY and UGLY/CUTE.

33. kitties! says:

Eee! That is a ferret with the Ewok! I didn’t think there were any ferrets in that movie. I’m sure I would have noticed!

34. @berthaservant: Hey, I can say “berf” if I want to!

Berf, berf, berf! See?

I hope this sets the record straight. And say hello to Berfa for me. :-)

35. LOL, Mike.
    Now if y’all are quite finished, I’m going to get busy mopping up all this berf. Eurghhh.

36. divinebluesky says:

I second cataddict’s “Whew! Pictures again” I can’t see videos at work and I’ve been having daytime CO withdrawal symptoms :)

37. Kayleigh says:

Our puppy totally looks like an ewok too!! She is half teddy bear puppy/half pug. Super cute. I was thinking of submitting a pic and then died laughing when I saw that somebody had!

38. A ferret?! I need to watch that movie again! There’s a ferret!

The dog’s pretty cute too. But I’m horribly biased for ferrets.

39. That is definitely a Cabbage Patch cute dog… ie: ugly/cute.

Our dog, when he was a puppy, looked like Falcor from The Never Ending Story, only, you know, not as BIG!!!

40. berthaservant says:

Tom, you can do WHATEVER you want, and it’s breeliant! It was just like a good head-fake, that’s all! Well-played.

Berfa says hey. (I actually do call her Berfa quite a bit, her being British and all, it reminds her of her kinfolk south of London).

41. My aunt used to have a doggie like this and we called her an Ewok as well. I wish I could remember her specific breed combination, but can’t at the moment.

42. is underbite an official rule of cuteness yet?

43. Rebel Pilot says:

coatee chah tu glowah
    allay loo ta nuv
    Glowah
    eee chop glowah
    ya glowah pee chu nee foam
    ah toot dee awe goon daa
    Coatee cha tu goo (Yub nub!)
    coatee cha tu doo (Yahwah!)
    coatee cha tu too (Ya chaa!)
    allay loo ta nuv
    allay loo ta nuv
    allay loo ta nuv
    Glowah
    eee chop glowah
    ya glowah pee chu nee foam
    ah toot dee awe goon daa
    Allay loo ta nuv

44. Definite award winner for best use of a towel by a dog that looks like an Ewok. Definitely!

45. Sparkleplenty says:

Yup! That’s an affenpinscher; I have one too. They have an underbite and a face and eyes that looks human and sort of like the Grinch!

46. Stheriosthly. What’s with the teef?

47. ” . . . Coatee nub yub chah!”

“You told it WRONG!”

48. AuntieMame says:

I got the part about the peachy keen tomatoes, but you lost me on the rest, Rebel Pilot. (And I though I was fluent enough in LOLcat that Ewokese should be easy.)

49. I don’t know, cute dog and all, but I never saw Ewoks as cute. What can I say? But it is a cute goggie, yes goggie. Not quite a dog, now really, is it?

50. Greetings from Endor?

51. OMG, that last pic just killed me!

52. superboymom says:

Great . . . Earworm Replacement Alert! Now the “NomNom” song has been replaced with that Ewok song that ends the 6th movie. (Which is impossible to sing because it is all sung in Ewok-a-nese . . . or some such!) *sigh*

53. what a cutie little dog! And Anna, your Taff is ASNORABLES!! geh

54. Hon Glad says:

@Berthaservant. I’m a sarf Londoner, So I say watcha to Bertha.

55. SallyMutant says:

oooooooooooooooooo–scruffy hair and underbite so like my little Mo, a ShihTzu. And his coloring is the same. And his “play with me Me MEE!” hands in the air. But much larger, healthier-looking teef. ‘Tzu teef are nubby stubbules and don’t look so white even when they are healthy. Mo the Muffin Man salutes you!

56. SallyMutant says:

Oh, Alana, sorry I called your she a he. It’s her weirdbeard–looks so like a Muffin Man weirdbeard.

57. eternalcanadian says:

omg, that is too fricking funny! yes, the dog looks like an ewok. kinda angry-looking too! hehe.

58. Feh. Song doesn’t even rhyme.

Ewok Adventure TV movie.. it has ferrets.. and CHIIIIIIIILDRENNNNN! Mwah ha hah ha ha!!!

59. In that last photo – doggie or seal?

60. jenndizzle says:

Holy bejesus you stole my dog!!! seriously. . . looks exactly like him. O.o

61. Jennie Mello says:

I guess pictures of Hans Solo getting a tummy rub would be on another web site, not this one???

62. ThreeCatNight says:

Now here’s my fierce face.
    Now here’s my angry face.
    Now here’s my alert face.
    Now here’s my sweet face.
    Hey, I’m pooped from all of this! May the force be with you!

63. Paunchie says:

eee chop glowah!

64. Too Late says:

That IS a ferret! OMG! Now I REALLY need to buy the whole series!!!

65. Corra Hunter says:

oh my gosh our dogs look so much alike!!!!!LOL! and i thought he was the only one.but we are not so sure on how to post pictuers e-mail hunterc420@hotmail.com to compare dogs.and ours is named Wookie from Stars Wars

66. Raydiofree says:

Is that a pekapoo? I think that’s a pekapoo . That looks like an angry pekapoo. (I should know, I have one.)

67. lifeisruff5400 says:

omg haha this is sooooooo cute and u r right, Tomaxle AND U SUCK ESTLIN
    he is so cute, but he doesn’t look as much like an Ewok….
    {laughs VERY EVILLY}