The NomNomNomNomNom Anthem

To complete the all-movies-all-the-time theme going on today, here is aanother brillo one; The NomNomNomNomNom anthem will make you salute the nearest flagpole:

Sent in by S.S.I. (Sthuper Sthender Inner) Josh N.!

Comments

1. So many things to comment on…but I shall limit myself.

I love the eye liner on the bunny at the beginning and the end!

2. Jennie Mello says:

no thanks…I just ate!!! Please, you can have seconds!!

3. Stand tall and proud, hand on your heart!

Sing it!

NomNomNomNomNomNomNom
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNom
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNom
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNom!

4. « Greg Rutter’s Definitive List of The 99 Things You Should Have Already Experienced On The Internet Unless You’re a Loser or Old or Something | Home
    Mar 24, 2009
    The NomNomNomNomNom Anthem

Posted by Meg on March 24, 2009 in Unusual animals | Permalink

Email to a Friend | Add to del.icio.us | Digg this
    TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The NomNomNomNomNom Anthem:
    Comments

So many things to comment on…but I shall limit myself.

I love the eye liner on the bunny at the beginning and the end!
    foxy
    | Mar 24, 2009 at 03:37 PM

no thanks…I just ate!!! Please, you can have seconds!!
    Jennie Mello
    | Mar 24, 2009 at 03:37 PM

Stand tall and proud, hand on your heart!

Sing it!

NomNomNomNomNomNomNom
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNom
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNom
    NomNomNomNomNomNomNom!

5. Whoa! What happened there?

6. Uhmmm………

…speaking of noms, I think it might be dinner time.

7. Thanks for the fix Theo!

[And here I was, thinking I was all sneaky-like… ;) – Ed.]

8. Cats eating bananas. Again. I still can’t understand it. Maybe if I dip one in bavarois and katsuobushi my baby would give it a try.

9. Play Ball!

10. at the end, it looks like the bun is nomming along with the tune! cute!

11. QueenOfTheMountain says:

This is easily the best thing that has happened to me since Hampsterdance

12. Von Zeppelin says:

Of all the video clips today, I NOMinate this one for Best Picture. (Actually, I personally liked the raccoon hand better, but I was trying to be clever here.)

13. Yay, something else besides the stupid filet o’fish song to have stuck in my head!

14. I looooved the bun at the end whom appeared to be singing along! PERFECT end to any day. We should have this played around the world to make it a better place, somewhere that our buns and cats and hams and rats and squirrels can just nom and get along!!

15. Lurve the skwerl with the orange!

And this came on just as I was having dinner! I feel more patriotic now. :)

16. lol, awesome!

17. I’m glad to see other kitties enjoying bananas because it makes my Angelus NOT be a big weirdo cat.

18. at first I was kind of speechless… by the end I was bobbing my head and singing nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

19. Meg, I’m taking this onepersonally- thank you for the best video ever!
    I consider this day seized!

20. kibblenibble says:

This. Made. Me. Happy. :oD

21. 260Oakley says:

Yikes. Earworms available for a NOMinal fee.

22. CoffeeCup says:

I watched this during dinner! I love the buns and the squirrel with the orange half that was as big as he was!

23. I can’t believe there’s a song about nomming, and that the lyrics are simply “nom”. Ingenious.

24. i LUFF it! howe’er, no puppehs? :(
    this calls for a follow-up single!

25. temperance says:

totally nom-tastic!

26. I need this to be my ringtone.

27. This makes me happy (too).

28. I adore the nom nom song. If you liked that one folks, go the the songwriters website @ parrygripp.com and check out his other tunes….like….Cat Yawning, Weinerdog on a Minimoog, Turtle Eating Lettuce, Sherman with a Balloon, Dramatic Chipmunk, just to name a few.

29. janet2buns says:

Bunliner rules! All hail hottot bunnehs!

30. Though both videos are cute, I prefer this one to the last one I saw. Mostly for more kitties. <3

31. My bunnies were just eating bananas and strawberries with me while I watched this segment of the Tuesday Cute Overload Film Festival and they definitely approve!

(Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to pop some popcorn in case Meg, Theo or NOMTOM post more movies for us…)

32. poshkitty's mom says:

this is so cute! thanks

33. Birdcage says:

Great. Just great. I finally got that strange Swedish music from the moose-in-the-house video out of my head and now this. I might have to sue CO for NOMinal damages.

34. Juniper Jupiter says:

BANG YO’ HEAD MUNKEHFUNKAS!!

\m/ ^o^ \m/

WOOT!!

35. Raemie L. says:

Ahahahahaha!
    …now I need to get rid of the earworm from ruining my already-behind-schedule study mode. :D

36. Little Tart says:

Best video ever.

37. Sahrawi Wife says:

TOO CUTE!!!!
    @Suanne this deffinately needs to be a ringtone !!!

38. Nom nom nom nom nom.
    Nom.

39. Teh cute! Teh cute! I can’t take it! *head explodes*

It’s Japanese. It has to be.

40. Aw, I love this so much!
    I was waiting for the hamster eating corn.

41. it’s the perfect eating anthem! poor bun buns are going to have to listen to me sing this for the next week (at least) three times a day – with salad, kibble and hay time :P

i have never bought a ringtone, and never thought i would, but if one of you figured out how to do it, i would seriously pay.

42. wow…i just saw a different version of this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMWi7CLoZ2Q&feature=player_embedded) tonight and sent it to all my friends! this was before i saw this version, mind you. meg, we’re on the same wavelength!

43. Sign me up for the ringtone!

And JuJu, I will always loff you for bringing on the bangin’ o’ the digital head.

44. Silly tracylee… of course the bun is singing along. That’s what buns do!

Oh, and by the way, I too would like that ringtone.

45. Oops, I meant “nomming along”. Silly me.

46. For the love of all, I couldn’t watch this until the end, because this horrible, horrible song completely turned me off. What a waste of nice pictures. Poor animals. I’m still shaking.

47. stephanie says:

Hahahaaaa!
    I would *totally* have this song as a ringtone!

48. This video gives me a strange feeling of solidarity with all creatures that eat–I-I mean, nom.
    Though I kinda I wanted more footage of the donkey furiously nomming the shrub.

49. Hon Glad says:

Cute pictures iritating song, though it would make a good alarm.

50. Gonna have to see if my cat will eat some banana O_O

51. Whee! Now I’m hungry.

52. Chinny B says:

That’s going to be in my head for all eternity.

53. oh god, dead of cute XD

54. Genius!!!! I´m gonna be singing (or nomming!) that song all day now LOL! ;)

55. ha, i instantly recognised the brilliance that is parry gripp there!!! can this guy make any more amazing animal songs!??

this one may even be better than the boogie boogie hedgehog. and the hamster on a piano!

*fallover*

56. It’s Japanese isn’t it? Thought I recognized the high-pitched “NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM”!

However, I disapprove of the fact that there were no puppehs.

57. FINALLY!
    Something to displace Code Monkey from my brain!

Nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom…….

Ah, thank you.

58. Well, cough, that was… How do I say it… Brillo! :D

59. temperance says:

queenofthemountain- yes! it IS right up there with hampsterdance, which can cure just about any bad mood i’m in.

and chanpon- i ,too, hate getting that dang fillet-o-fish song stuck in my head (i don’t even eat fish!). next time that commercial comes on i’ll just start nomming instead…

60. Silent Meow says:

This video is making me HUNGRY!

61. Silent Meow says:

@Jason In Illinois,
    Come to think of it, it does seem like the song is sung with a Japanese accent.

62. Well that needs to played 8 billion more times.

63. lol@ at the parakeets hahaha.. its like a bad horror film, when the bad guy is sneeking up on you lol

64. Lerrinus says:

I’m with Queenofthemountain and temperance: Hamsterdance will kick me out of any bad mood and I think this one just might as well!

Were those bunnies eating bananas!? *faints*

65. I don’t know about a fillet o’ fish song, but it reminded me of ‘hold the pickle, hold the lettuce’.
    If I had a two-year old, this would be the song we sing before meals!
    Eating is cute, animals eating is usually cute, and it is possible watch it with no sound.
    So sorry if this is annoying to some (and I can understand it if it is), but hey this is CO, if they don’t find it for us, we’d just be so much less for the loss! They have to, it is their duty! Well done, CO!

66. The only thing that makes me sad about videos is there’s no hovertext.

[You know, I *used* to be able to add hovers to YouTube vids. Then they changed something in their embed code, and now title tags are ignored. Thpppt… – Ed.]

67. superboymom says:

Okay now, wait a minute . . . what are the words to that song again?

68. I like how the black cat is nomming the orange cat’s tail.

69. GingerBean says:

Trying to think of something cuter than this video…..

Nope, can’t do it!

LOVE that song! The Hamster Dance has finally been knocked to second place for ridiculous songs that get stuck in my head.

70. Tygress22 says:

I am totally on board with the Ringtone bandwagon!! Too Cute!

71. Tygress22 says:

Ummm….the “with” really shouldn’t be there…lol

72. I’ll never again be able to eat a banana without that song running through my head.

73. Aww, even the bun in the back at the very beginning of the video is in on the nomming! Although why he would nom on the cardboard box instead of the delicious bananas is a mystery.

74. berthaservant says:

I beg of you, cuteoverlords, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE develop a “nomming” or “nommage” tag.

I am obsessed with nom. OBSESSED, I tell you, to the point where when Bertha starts eating, I insist on referring to her as “Nom Chompsky.”

Needless to say, I approve this video! Kitteh nomming rope at :33 ftw!!!

75. Heh Berthaservant, Nom Chompsky. Hee.

76. Here is another version of the anthem featuring other species (including puppehs!):

77. Now I need to go Nom something.

78. I made it my ringtone!!

go here:

and its halfway down the page. free mp3 download FTW!

79. I second Berthaservant, we need a nom cat-egory!!

80. ROTFLOL Suanne, something tells me you’re going to get weird looks on the subway! :-D

81. azaleablue says:

It’s Nomapalooza ’09!

82. Yeupp… we def need a “Nomming” category.

Thanks Anon for the other version. They’re both keeoooot!

83. Selphie le Boffin says:

Cute animals, but arrgh, that song is terrible. I couldn’t reach the mute button fast enough.

84. living dead girl says:

nomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom omg thats so cute!!

85. Aw, mrsmouse, Code Monkey like you.

86. Code Monkey think maybe manager wanna write goddam login page himself
    Code Monkey not say it, out loud
    Code Monkey not stupid, just proud…

87. RATTY!

88. RATTY!

89. OMG!!
    nomnomnomnomnomnomnom!

This vid blew my head clean off! :)

90. this i such a faNOManal NOMtastic NOMmable video, i wanna NOM it all up <3

91. Did you guys notice the “Cute Overload” song at parry gripp?

^_^

92. Longtail says:

First, they had a rattie. I am most pleased with this. <3

Second…I am in Earworm Hell.

93. this is feNOMenal. this is just so NOMmable. U just wanna sing “Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom” all day long. o yeah, NOMtastic

94. super cute nom nom nom the animal so cute

95. That is like the evil of cute! Teh catchiness, it haz it! And is it just me, or does it sound like it’s being sung by a bunch of happy baby Daleks?

96. Kuroneko says:

Here you are, cut down to 30 seconds.

97. Kuroneko says:

Oops, I mean, here is the RINGTONE version, which is 30 seconds long.

98. alexaddiction says: