Negotiations… are in progress

"Oh I think you’re gonna do better than that, doc.  See, I been checkin’ around, an’ I happen to know what a pile of white lion cubs is worth to you and your organization.  It’d be a shame if we couldn’t come to a mutually beneficial agreement, doc, a real shame.  And it ain’t like we’re asking for a lot, you know?  I mean how many giraffes does one zoo need?"  [wipes drool with paw]

Srdjan_ilic_am_lion_cubs

"Sorry.  ‘Sides, an’ I hate to hafta bring this up, but little Nicky Two Noms here is a wicked tickler…"

Seen on CBS News.  Eeeeee!!!!

Comments

1. Whoa! We got Good Cop Bad Cop here! “I’d like to give you a break, but my partner here is kind of a loose cannon, knowwhatImean?”

2. lucy's mommeh says:

I sees the woman is simply paralyzed with terror.
    :D

3. “We demand coverage on CO now, or the girl gets it.”

4. carnegie says:

Look at the mega about-to-take-off ears of the hair-nommer! They even put Obama to shame!

5. AlbertaGirl says:

That woman is ded. Ded from the cute.

6. kibblenibble says:

Lookit those beeg feets!

7. NnnnnnnnnnnnGRR!

8. Nobody expects the kitteh inquisition!

Nomnomnomnom…

9. Juniper Jupiter says:

Ahhh! To be roughed up by lion cubs!!! THAT’S how I’d like to go! :D

And…Little Nicky Two Noms? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! XD!!!

10. I would break every law in the book if I knew I’d get punished like that. I think I could take it.

11. Apriltini says:

I dunno, man. I hate to be a nuffer, but…just look at that poor woman in there. Isn’t anyone concerned with her welfare? That’s kinda abusive, don’t ya think? All that hair nomming, big ear waving, and big paw displaying is just mean. Cruel, even. I feel so sorry for her. So inhumane. *sigh*

[JUST IN CASE SOMEONE NEEDS A DISCLAIMER: yes, this comment is satire. Sometimes we do that here. – Ed.]

12. starling says:

Scuse me, ma’am, there’s a lion on your head.

13. Marianne of GA says:

Hey, there’s another set of huge paws back there resting on the rump of snarly-nose. And you can just barely see another nose at the back left wall It’s the Three Whisketeers!!

14. metsakins says:

not the comfy chair~!

15. Nose wrinkleses! Adorabuhls.

16. There is another lion cub behind the one on the left– see the giant pawsies?

17. Is it just me or am I seeing a mystery pair of extra paws on the back of the really scary lion cub on the left? Is there a third cub in hiding, waiting to pounce?! (Come out and play!)

And the big eyes on the one on the right are toooo cute!

18. I’d die dis wey

19. Patricia says:

Know exactly how it feels to have three playfull tiny lions on your head :) *Lucky meee!* :D

20. The Comfy Chair – LOL

21. Gail (the first one) says:

“See, it’s like with Siegfried and Roy. They stopped playin’ nice with my father and then, bam! They had some real bad luck. Real bad luck, ifyaknowwhatImean.”

22. I think the one in the back is the brains of the outfit. The cub in front is the front man and the white cub is the enforcer.

23. OMG the Torture of THE COMFY Chair… RUN Away Run Away!!!!!!!!

24. Flavia A. says:

I’m jealous :P

Lions cubs are sooo cute :)

25. hmmm I am a spambot… how did this happen? LOL

26. Where’s the article for this pic? I can’t seem to find it on CBS’s front page.

Awesome photo!!

27. berthaservant says:

I instantly thought of these two:

Love eet!

28. MoonCatty says:

Kimba nooooooooooo!!!

*giggle*

Okay, Kimba yes… aaaawwwwww…

29. It’s a lion! Get in the car! >:3

30. Um, that girl is getting eaten. Shouldn’t we call someone?

31. photogirl says:

This would be the best case scenario for being ‘feed to the lions’.

Heck, I’d volunteer!

32. Ha anyone else see the one hiding in the back? So cute.

33. mama told me there’d be
    days like this…

34. Let’s see, some replies…

Marianne, Theresa, Nik and Pachiz — yep, gotta count the paws. Wrinklesnoot has more backup than he’s letting on at the moment.

Annie — no you’s not.

Pitkat — click the photo.

Snowday — nah. She’s OK with it. Nom nom.

B’Serv — COMIN ATCHA!!!

35. Argyle Donkeypants says:

And if we don’t pay up, they’re going to play all of White Lion’s records back to back. Anyone remember those guys, with their big hair and guyliner?

[Are you kidding me?? White Lion drives *actual* white lions totally bat$#!%. Seriously, do NOT bring up that band in casual conversation. – Ed.]

[In fact, avoid the ’80s entirely. Makes them edgy. – Ed.]

[…and not in a good way. – Ed.]

[…same goes for me. – Ed.]

36. cachorro says:

Posted by Theo…Thanks for all the laffs…my favorite is “bust out the comfy chair.”…This works for anyone who has ever sat in an interview with several professors for the
    MA.

37. totalee puppy says:

“Okay, Kimba, here’s how it’s gonna go…
    You walk up to one of those
    hot babes lying on on a beach towel and start nomming her
    hair…
    then I rescue…
    after a while we meet behind the refreshment stand and split a Hebrew
    National hot dog…okay,
    you get a whole hot dog.”

38. MoonCatty says:

Kimba

Who lives down in deepest darkest Africa?
    Who’s the one who brought the jungle fame?
    Who’s the King of Animals in Africa?
    Kimba the White Lion is his name!

When we get in trouble and we’re in a fight
    Who’s the one who just won’t turn and run?
    Who believes in doing good and doing right?
    Kimba the White Lion is the one!

39. looks like that little one enjoy chewing her hair :-D

40. Comfy chair!!

Theo you crack me up!

41. Mary (the first) says:

What a way to go .. :: sigh ::

42. Samantha says:

I was just thinking about Kimba the white lion the other day! Love that show!

43. If I was that woman I would tell them *not* to negotiate cause I would wanna *stay* with the baby lions forever.

Oh the *cheekiness* in those faces. Priceless. :DDD

44. “Wrinklysnoot!” Wheeeeee!

45. hipcheck says:

wait, who is Theo? a new addition to the edition?

46. [sigh]

47. To Teho… Thank you for rescuing me from spambot prison and for the Comfy chair reference …I am still giggling about it in reference to the big ol Scawwwy tiger cubs…

To Totalee.. LOL break out the hot dogs…perfect beach lunch food.

TO Berthaservant.. if you clickety on that link you are gonna be dead.. Dead from the cute!

48. Hon Glad says:

Now we have Tiger hairstylists, what next?

49. SoCalSis says:

I think that hostage has an aCUTE case of Stockholm Syndrome… very Patty Hearst of her…

50. Argyle Donkeypants says:

@Ed.: While I agree that White Lion might perhaps not make a long list of the world’s most talented bands, I think “avoid the ’80s entirely” is a bit overboard. Personally, I think you’re just touchy, because I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you been messin’ around.

51. Hand over all your goodies or the girl gets it.
    See. We’re not messin around See!!!

52. Argyle — some things are better left unsaid.

53. “No! No! Don’t give them what they want! I’m not worth it! It’s hard, but I’ll somehow bear having to stay here and be climbed over and nommed on by adorable lioncubblets…”

54. Paunchie says:

hee hee, I sent this one in as I’m sure a bizillion otters did too

RAWR!

[You know, I love the lion cubs, but I think I want to see a bizillion otters even more… – Ed.]

55. gravyboat says:

Those cubs mean bizness. Seriously bizness.

56. mmmmm, proteins.