Look!

Muffintop.

10 o’clock.

What catty dogs, Linda M.!

Comments

1. Paunchie says:

Muffintop, eh? Well try using some sunscreen on yer wrinkly face, miss dog on the left! Humph!

2. Meg, hilarious caption.

3. And excuse me, 1999 called, they want their thong back.

4. temperance says:

shall i bring you two a saucer of milk, perhaps?

5. AuntieMame says:

Mee-ow!

6. katiedid says:

REOW!!! *Cat Swipe!*
    But seriously how can these pooches talk bad about anyone.. just look at their wrinkles!! lol

7. Paunchie, DKN, Temperance, AuntieM — LOL
    (and Nik — agreed)

8. and Katiedid, and whomever else I can’t keep up with…

9. eikoleigh says:

LOL

10. Bitches. (yanking swimsuit)

11. superboymom says:

My niece saw someone with a “poochy” belly the other day and she called it a front butt! It would be funny if I didn’t have one myself . . . groan.

Luv the puppies though! So cute!

12. ThreeCatNight says:

“I don’t how he gets away with wearing that Speedo!”
    “Yeah, he ain’t even been neutered yet! Ewww!”

13. Left doggie reminds me of the old lady from Something About Mary!!!! Tan much???

14. charliewabba says:

Doggie on the left: And where’s that waiter with my fizzy umbrella drink?

15. Rabbits have a thing or two to learn about disapproval from that doggy on the left.

16. Hey, her face might be wrinkly, but she’s all buff below. Once doggehs hit two years old, you gotta choose: work on the face or body, you’re not gonna get both.;)

17. AWWWWW! I <3 Doggies!

18. googlie eyes says:

Awww . . . cuteness!!

19. The one on the left reminds me of those old men Muppets who used to heckle from the balcony…

20. Gail (the first one) says:

Let she who is without sin cast the first stone! Quite frankly, I think the one on the left could use a little time with the AbRocket, if she’s going to flash that much skin!!!

21. The one on the left looks super peeved. Heh!

22. I wish there was a zoom in of the dog on the left!!! It’s face is amazing!

23. googlie eyes says:

Gail (tfo),
    I think in this case the line is ‘let she who is without excess SKIN cast the first stone.’

24. I love this pictureeeeeeee mastiff is so cute

25. Hon Glad says:

Oh my god it’s Enid from next door, hide the Gin, quick.

26. HRHQueenCat says:

awwwww, Grumps on the left has a loveheart on her/his chest …

27. snorglepup says:

Theo, Joe must have found their pool.

28. metsakins says:

When I was that age, people dressed respectfully…just look at that! disgracefull!!!!!!

29. Wise old pooch on the left ….”I’m telling you…doing that on his chair will only bring the wrong attention…trust me”

30. Gail (the first one) says:

@googlie eyes: Yes, huge improvement, LOL—thanks!!!

31. Heh Snorglepup.
    Are you kidding? These two don’t *swim*. They have people to swim FOR them.

32. MediocreDeity says:

Sorry for my rampant ignorance, but what is a muffin top? O_o

33. Paunchie says:

a muffin top is what you call that little bulge on yer side right above the waistband of yer shorts.

you look like a muffin when viewed from front or back, yer waist does at least.

Paunchie knows this, how?

34. This is a great picture, thanks for sharing! The dog on the left looks like he’s seen that before.

35. …and the dog on the right looks like he’s been waiting all his life to see that.