UGG!

Just for clarity, that’s "UGG!" as in "will you just look at this mess?" and not "Ugg" as in "popular brand of stylish outdoor footwear."  Although, quite honestly, that is a good look for you:  The palette of whites and off-whites is flattering, and the flared legs have a funky retro feel to them…

Gee, thanks, Mr. Blackwell.  Where's the blow dryer?

I’ve got some syrup, Rita L. — Let’s make sno-cones!
[Yes, peeps, it's another C.O. Encore Presentayshe - Ed.]

Comments

1. berthaservant says:

Repeat, methinks, but the NTMTOM treatment is worth the encore perf. (The Mr. Blackwell ref does it for me).

2. berthaservant says:

Or, should I say, Mr. Bleenwell.

3. Trabb's Boy says:

My pooch has perfectly straight fur, so she has never experienced the pleasure of sno-cone boots. If we get one last storm I’ll have to see what I can do with the curling iron.

Better stock up on the blue raspberry syrup just in case.

4. Who doesn’t love a Wheaten…we could repeat Wheatens EVERY DAY!!!! :o)

And, speaking of which, my major fundraiser for the rescue group that I work with is going on NOW! Stop by http://www.picturetrail.com/wheatensonparade and cast your vote. Everyone gets ONE FREE VOTE!

5. Paunchie says:

repeat from recent memory!

6. superboymom says:

Being a SoCal girl I’ve never seen anything like that . . . I thought it was soap bubbles @ 1st! BTW it’s 80 degrees today. “Everybody’s laughing . . . sunshine day – ay – ay!”

7. Michelle says:

Has anybody else here seen that CuteOverload won the 2009 Bloggies for Best Topical Blog!!!!!

8. starling says:

Dogs: the only species Ugg boots look good on.

9. Wheee~ A Wheatie!!!

10. eikoleigh says:

lol

11. I used to have a wheaten and he always came in with snow balls allover his feet and beard. Ahh, the memories of my little snow monster!!

12. The canine snowball phenomenon is mysterious and magical to me; I just can’t imagine how these pups get popcorn feets…

13. 哈哈,不知道它对自己的造型是否满意~

14. Delta Sierra says:

Snow boots! Hahahahaha sorry.

15. totalee puppy says:

attacked by Scrubbing Bubbles

16. kibblenibble says:

Just looking at him makes me wanna don wool sockies…

17. Repeat! :O

18. Now that’s what I call “snowshoes”

19. Hon Glad says:

There’s snow business like snow business like no business I know.

20. Dogs shouldnt wear shoes, of any sort, plain and simple.

21. I’ve seen it on here before I think

22. snorglepup says:

He needs a sweater and matching hat to go with his boots.

23. This Wheatie must have had some fun playing in the snow-it is still smiling!

24. repeat presentayshe!

oh but sho cares!

cutie pie doggie legsies omg

25. HaHa, I can’t see my feet. Come to think of it, I can’t feel my feet either. Where is that heater?

26. Anyone else think is a disgusting picture? Dogs are ugly, stupid, smelly creatures. I’d let this dog stay outside.

27. your not doing my poochie!!!