About as prosh as it GETS

Sender-Inner Katie T. writes:

"These pictures are of my adorable new rescue kitten. She doesn’t have a name yet, but I’m considering Charlotte and Eliza.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon I left her alone for the first time for about half an hour. When I came back, I found that she had tucked herself into my bed, right next to where my head belongs! I very nearly died."

Dsc_0070

JETHUTH CHRIST, KATIE T (Say in fake Sean Connery accent)

Comments

1. Eliza as in Eliza Dolittle for sure. :-) Thanks for rescuing a kitty!

2. adorable!

3. What was the point of using the name of Jesus (or rather, a name clearly meant to be Jesus) like that? It wasn’t funny or cute.
    The kitten and the story are certainly cute, though.

4. I could have a stroke from teh qte!

5. Mmm…sacril-icious!

Don’t ever change C.O.

6. @noonie, It’s an expression of exasperation, if you weren’t familiar …

My vote goes to Charlotte! :)

7. The quality of the nuffing is somewhat lessened of late, Nuffer Kings.

I mean really. Dog pr0n? Jesus?

Why, back in my day the nuffs were over hamster balls, long toe-nails and whether or not a talking cat was angry or puking. Important things. Things that could become part of the CO culture, like pasickies.

But this stuff? It’s like the bad jokes my kids tell for trick or treat. Makes no sense, but you laugh anyway.

C’mon nuffers! This stuff is transparent and weak. Get out there and entertain us!

Oh. I vote Eliza for sweet sleepy kitteh.

8. Me too, me too!!! I vote Eliza too! It’s perfect! What a beauty…

9. I vote for Charlotte, because she looks a lot like my sweet old kitty Charlotte!

10. To paraphrase bev: “You nuffing kids! Get back on my lawn!” I like it! “We had to enduring nuffing for miles, uphill, through waist-deep snow! And weeee liked it!”

And I’d call the kitteh Muffin.

11. She’s precious! I vote for Charlotte.

12. The kitten is adorable. How about Prosh or Snoogle? Or Floof? Sorry, need more coffee…Whatever name you pick will be perfect. :)

13. I kind of like “Eliza Charlotte.” She’s cute enough to deserve two names.

14. Please name her Eliza! She looks like one.

15. k. o'dee says:

Well, a Sean Connery voice would be more like “Jezhush Chrisht”. He growls, more than lisps. Anyway.

I’m currently (re)reading Pride and Prejudice, and Eliza is much more interesting than Charlotte. On the other hand, if I had to choose one to be my pet, I’d go with Charlotte. She’s sweet and level-headed, and not nearly as likely as Eliza to swat my frickin’ head off if I said the wrong thing. So either works, just don’t name her Lydia!

16. k. o'dee says:

17. k. o'dee says:

18. k. o'dee says:

19. k. o'dee says:

20. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

I vote for both names–Eliza Charlotte. She is too beautiful and she chose a perfect setting for her dove grey coloring. Clearly a fashion-conscious kitty in the making.

[Jesus, will you other people get over yourselves?]

21. I vote for Charlotte!

22. Oh, Jesus Christ noonie, give us a break, will ya!

23. I WANT THAT FACE!!!

I tell you, sometimes I don’t know what keeps me from becoming one of those crazy cat-hoarders. One more picture like this just might do me in.

24. Oh my God, she’s so cute!!! I want to eat her up!

(Oh my God, I used the word GOD on cuteoverload! Ack, I just did it AGAIN, damn it! Wait, hang on…!)

25. Eliza Charlotte will be a wonderful name. All she wants is a room somewhere, far away from the cold night air, with one enormous chair- oh, wouldn’t it be loverly? A bed could be her version of ‘an enormous chair’- I think she just named herself Katie T.!

Thread jack: we found and ever-so-gently-captured and then released into the bramble two little field mousies in the house(ie.)
    I ask those peeps who have similar experience, now what- do we have lots of little mousies now? Maybe they were brother celebit mousies? Please help. Thankyouverymuch.

Beautiful kitteh there, Katie T.!

26. Peeps – Unless I am mistaken, this is the same cat from the previous pics where she had tucked herself into bed. Her name was given as Charlotte in the comments by Katie herself.

So I’m voting for Eliza….

No, I’m kidding, of course I’m voting for Charlotte.

27. Desdemona says:

I have a friend who names all her anipals with a long string of names. Very cute especially when the critter is teeny tiny. Very useful for calling them when exasperated. While we could never really imagine being exasperated at this little darling, I vote along with others for multiple names for this little morsel: Charlotte Eliza Jane Rosamunda the Third.

28. That little kitteh probably missed her mom and went closest to the place that smelled like her. My cat sitter told me once that while I was on a long vacation, my cat pulled down a bunch of my sweaters and would sleep in them. I prefer to think that he missed me rather than he was looking for some place soft!

29. Super cute — gray kittens are the best!

Two Jesus Christs in two days? Love the site and won’t stop reading, but that is a bit much…

30. Don’t forget the ResQte(tm) classification.

31. I agree with Desdemona. One of my little ones is Mia Marie Guerrer de la No. Mostly ’cause that’s what she says all the time.

Since I’m also a big fan of Jeopardy’s Before & After (and I think she looks more like an Emily), I humbly suggest Emily Charlotte Eliza Jane.

32. Kristabelle says:

Slain! I am slain by the cuteness!!!! Cutest photo EVAR!!!

33. Actually, if it was really Sean Connery, it would be more like “Jeshush Chrisht.”

34. …what a cute kitten! And i have pajamas EXACTLY like those from old navy!

35. Katrina, yes, abolsutely, you might have a tiny monastic order of field mousies in your housie. Do you smell incense and hear Gergorian chant in the middle of the night (in tiny, squeaky voices)?

36. I know what that’s like. I adopted a rescue kitten three years ago. He had been abused and was very skittish.

Last year, I woke up with him sitting on my chest with his nose bumping mine. He wanted breakfast, of course, but the skittishness (around me at least) disappeared.

That may be the best character reference I’ve ever gotten. :-)

37. Oh my Great Vishnu, that kitteh is PROSH!

38. Beth (in NC) says:

Oh Jesus! I vote for Eliza Charlotte as well. I am missing having a wee kitten, which I haven’t had the pleasure of experiencing for 23 years (I adopted adults!). However, I am volunteering at the SPCA and so every Friday morning before they open I go into the kitten room and have up to six kittens crawl into my lap. It is the perfect way to start the day!!!

39. Since you’re considering Charlotte and Eliza, how about Charlotte Anne Eliza. She deserves three names.

40. Chinchillazilla says:

Yeah, more like Jeshush Chrisht.

(And if you get upset by that, you should probably stay off the internet altogether. It only gets worse from there.)

God, what an adorable kitty. I vote Charlotte, but I like both.

41. scooterpants says:

Holy Mother of God. Please to name her Eliza, but for Christs sake dont call her ‘lizzy’ for short.
    She is absolutely adorable and I dont think she could have chosen a better hooman to take care of her furrever. :)
    Amen. damn it.

42. Cutest baby kitty face! Adorable story! Awwwww!

Juno, I’m with you. I want to hoard. My husband would have a FIT (we have kitty and two doggies and two guinea pigs).

Katrina, you may want to get a humane trap and then release outside any mousies you may have.

43. would be cuter with a pink nose

44. scooterpants says:

hey Katie T.
    give up the color of the paint in your bedroom there, and also the brand would be helpful.
    IZ so lovely, i must have eet!
    (pleeze dont say “I make my own paint out of blueberries and heavy cream in a recycled wine barrel in the backyard”, that would disappoint)

45. just kidding, she is very cute

46. BeckyMonster says:

Jumpin’ Jesus on a pogo stick, sing it with me now and name her Eliza!

(Tune of There’s a hole in my bucket)
    There’s a kitten on my pillow
    E-liza, E-liza
    There’s a kitten on my pillow, E-liza
    So Qte!

47. She looks like my Floyd. Yes Floyd is a girl. Yes Floyd resents me for the name. I was told she was a boy before I adopted her, and the name just stuck.

48. I completely agree with scooterpants, except that the baby kitty’s name should most certainly be “Muffin”, and I would only add, Judas Priest!

49. Augh…kitties in beds…twice in a row…can’t…take…much…more…CUTE!!!

Oh, and the thought of monk mice is too much to bear as well, lol.

50. Oh how lovely! Congrats!
    I hope you and your kitteh have many, many wonderful years together…

51. I’m confused — isn’t this post describing the previous one where the kitteh is in the bed?

52. Jenn in IL says:

I kind of really really love the name “Eliza Jane” for her. She is DEFINITELY cute enough to warrant two names.

53. This is Charlotte she of the previous post all named and being her proshest kitty self to encourage not getting up but lazing in bed a little longer.
    Get your sleep on cute baby Charlotte.

54. starling says:

*giggles at scooterpants*

55. Yes, Josh, it is.

I love the name Charlotte for this beauty. So freakin’ adorable!!

56. And I forgot to add that was Sean Connery’s Line and OMG no other And I do mean no other actor has been as good of a James Bond as Sir Connery.

57. Josh N — you have guessed… *wisely*

58. auntbaby says:

Such a precious baby. She looks like a Nonie to me. But Eliza is a pretty name too. Thank you for adopting a homeless baby. Bless you and your new baby girl.

59. I have never needed CO as much as I do today. In a Dallas suburb, not too far from where I live and work, a woman’s cat was killed (I won’t go into the details). The story sickened and disheartened me and basically made me hate people just a little.

I’m not being facetious here. You’re really providing a valuable service by reminding us all how there are still many of us who cherish animals and treat them as they should be treated.

Obligatory Ahn: Ahhhhhn.

60. I vote for Eliza Mew-little.

61. Aww, she’s adorable! I vote for Eliza.

62. Hon Glad says:

Mother of pearl, is it part Fennec?

63. Jesus H. Tap-dancing Christ! Cute kitteh!

(Anyone know what the exclamation is from? It’s a movie from about 30 years ago.)

64. By Grabthar’s hammer, by the sons of Warvan! What a smooshie-woosh!

65. Why yes, I have smelled incense and heard tiiiny voices singing in organum I just thought it was the new neighbors.

But really, does two tiny kangaroos mean that we have bunches of tiiiny kangaroos in my attic? What do I do now- a, a, exterminator-I don’t want Arnold Swartzenegger in my attic. I’m sure you feel the same way, Theresa and lrm. Maybe just catch one tiiiny kangaroo at a time then?
    Please, we know they eat peanut butter- does that give you any clue as to the name of the Monaatic Order?

Floyd forgives you, zeevee, just keep feedin’ her.

“Oh, father, the shame, the shame.”I’ve forgotten Sylvester’s Son’s name, dang.

66. Bring that kitteh to my mouf!

67. Monastic Order….K.

68. Von Zeppelin says:

I agree with the previous learned comments on Connery enunciation–Shir Shean haszh more of a shlur than a lishp. “Jethuth” sounds more like a blasphemous Sylvester the Cat.

69. Jesus Louises…everyone stop saying Jesus – geez(us)!

I need to get me a silver tabby. Where do all you people just find these cuties to be rescute? Ok, I did rescue my 3 cuties too, but no silver tabbies.

70. AuntieMame says:

We all have things that rub us the wrong way. I have to admit that I’m not happy about profane language myself.

That being said, the kitteh is very prosh and very comfy. And I’m dead jealous of him. I stayed up way too late last night, and it was really hard to drag my behind out of bed this morning.

71. AuntieMame says:

Or her. Or whatever team kitteh plays for.

72. paigeygirl says:

I think I would call her Mint, since she likes to rest on pillows. And she’s obviously worth her weight (and much more) in gold!

73. No, Von Zeppelin, he’ll be battling my Monastic Order of tiiiny kangaroos in my house’s attic. I really like Sean Connery’s acting, I don’t suppose he does any safe and humane exterminating?

74. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

noonie, you sure opened a big ol’ door on JC, didn’t you? I’m sooooo enjoying the comments.

75. Katrina, if they graduate to conductus and three-part motets, you might have something there. A few more generations, and who knows, you may get opera and sonata form. And then, eventually, reggae based on Saint-Saens:

If you don’t want to survey the history of western mouse music in your home, though, I recommend rodent-proofing. We have it in my house. The guys comes in and stuffs up all the little cracks you don’t even know about, and keeps the little critters out.

76. I think she looks like a sweet little itty bitty Ruth. Meow! Oh, and Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

77. Von Zeppelin says:

I’m not sure if Connery’s exterminating would be safe or humane. I fear your Brothers of St. Rodentius would be looking down the barrel of that pistol while the James Bond theme twangs in the background.

78. Von Zeppelin-Can we have Shirley Bassie sing? Theresa, no, I guess I don’t want the history of western mouse music in my attic. No, I guess I don’t. I’m afraid they’ll tip over the incense and burn the whole house down.
    How the hell did they get that tiiiny portative organ up there? That, I’m keeping.

79. Shirley Bassey would probably get them all right out.

80. berthaservant says:

Hey! MAYBE, just MAYBE, we can use the name of our Lord and Savior in a REJOICING manner? LIKE THE BIBLE SAYS WE CAN?

JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THE BEAUTY IN THIS WORLD!

LORD GOD IN HEAVEN THAN YOU FOR THIS PRECIOUS KITTEH!

GOD-DANG IT WE LIVE ON A GLORIOUS PLANET!

The commandment asks us NOT to take the Lord’s name in vain — it does NOT say we CAN’T EVER USE IT FOR GOOD.

I am Berthaservant, I am a proud, radical born-again Christian, and my Lord and Savior loves it when I use His name to celebrate goodness!

JESUS CHRIST, KATIE T, BLESSES YOU FOR TAKING IN A LESS FORTUNATE CREATURE.

Thank you.

81. Von Zeppelin says:

Katrina, perhaps you could persuade the Mouse Pope to intervene. I am sure an edict from His Holiness would be obeyed instantly. Among the chief weapons of these mice is an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.

82. (gigglesnort)

83. Hmm, if you don’t wait for the Mouse Reformation, you won’t get the Mouse J.S. Bach.

84. tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby
    tiny tabby

Whew! Not that THAT’S out of my system!

All my kittehs have three names: A formal name, an everydayname, and a Fluffymuffins name.

Nellie’s formal name is Eleanor Caroline Madeline, her everyday name is Nellie, and her Fluffymuffins name is Newwy Woo.

85. Lerrinus says:

Hm, Eliza?
    Hm, Charlotte?

Well, this is a kitteh who will probably schleep all day, so how about….

LIZA-LOTTE!!!!

Ahhnnn!

86. Hon Glad says:

Katrina. Mouses are for ever (echo) for ever, for ever,
    and soon you will know wether
    your at the end of your tether
    when there poops they do gather
    you will get in a lather
    and soon you would rather
    they’d depart
    despite their musical art.

87. Gail (the first one) says:

@VonZep: Snort!!!!!! Poke her with the soft cushions!!!

@Theresa: GREAT Galaxy Quest ref!!! (I had to look up the movie name, had escaped me, LOL)

Meanwhile, congrats Katie on your beautiful darling bebeh kitteh!!! I’m sure the right name will emerge! (so sez the mom’o’seven kittehs)

88. 1. I love this site. Check it, like, 5x per day.
    2. I’m no prude. I swear occasionally myself.
    3. Though I can take any f-bomb you throw, the “JC” comment does offend me.
    4. I’m sure nobody cares what I think, but I think Jesus cares.

89. Von Zeppelin, I’m not completely convinced they are Roman Catholic-I’m hearing some “Eastern Rite” goin’ on upstairs. They’re the ones who sing AAAAALLLLLLL the time-at least the Greek ones would be.

Theresa, I think you are correct, now I know why my thumbs tacks are missing, along with those Postits….I had better hold on for a trice. This could be good!

Either that or they are saying “More twist, more twist!”

Well Bethaservant, you have surpris-ed me. Yes, surpris-ed me. In a nice way, but I thought I had you pegged. Thank you! Live and learn. Your friend, K.

90. Katrina, do you hear some really low bass parts? Those could be Russian. And if they start brewing coffee like there’s no tomorrow, you’ll know you’ve got Lutherans. Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott!

91. PS Do let me know immediately if you pick up any High Anglican tendencies. I always wanted to sing/conduct Spem in Alium.

92. Samantha says:

My sisters cat looks a lot like that, or did when she was a kitten at least. I like both the names! I recently named one of my Sims’ cats Charlotte. :P

93. I am beside myself with laughter over here, I scared Killer. I’m going to look for bundt cakes and Norwegians. Well more Norwegians than I’m used to. Now, thanks to you, I now they are Nowegians, they are Tenors.

Have a great day, Peeps, I gots to go and preeeeepare for teh qte CCCYO rehearsal!
    K.

94. Mary (the first) says:

Beautiful kitten ears. She’s already been named Charlotte (see previous post) but I think she could have a middle name .. Charlotte Eliza does roll off the tongue nicely.
    And I’m enjoying the monastic mouse thread. I have “mice” too .. thought I had gotten rid of them until I found minuscule paw prints in bacon grease in pan left on stove :( . If you have seen a mouse or mouse signs.. you have mice and maybe always will. That’s what I’ve resigned myself to.

95. Paunchie says:

Actually I like the name Desdemona!

Or Charlotte. Charlotte will be nice when she’s a big adult graceful gray lady.

96. If it’s Sean Connery, why is it “Jethuth Christ” and not “Jezshus Chrisht”? Sean Connery doesn’t speak with a lisp :|

97. Well, how about a conCATenation of names and call her … Charlize? ;-)

[You know I was kinda thinking that too... - Ed.]

That kitteh is a heart-stealer, dat’s for sure.

98. Paunchie says:

Monty Python & the Holy Grail when the blasted French start launching cows and chickens…. the kniggits run away and Arthur yells….JEBUS CHRIST!

that’s what that reminds me of!

99. JesusBuddhaVishnuMohammad ZeusThorZoroasterXenu-dammit, that’s a cute kitten.

Welcome to the Internet: if you aren’t offended, you aren’t doing it right.

100. Transpogue says:

So what does the “H” stand for anyway?

Always wanted to know that…

But you’d think Jesus would like to be mentioned on CO, right? I mean, it’s free publicity.

I mean, the other Super Best Friends don’t get NEARLY as many name checks here…

…btw….Charlotte FTW. :)

101. warrior rabbit says:

Wasn’t Sylvester’s son named Junior?

102. MediocreDeity says:

Noonie: If you are offended by the use of “jesus” as an exclamation, GET OFF THE INTERNET NOW. Quickly, becuase there are significantly worse things going on around here…

103. This is pure conjecture, of course, I don’t presume to know HIS mind. But if I were Him I’d get irritated at people calling on me when they’re having sex. “YES? Can I help you? Oh, you’re just having sex.” And also at high school football games. “I have famine and war on my plate here, what can I do for you? Help you win what? You’re kidding, right?”

104. starling says:

I’m just thinking, there’s all these Spanish and Mexican kids called Jesus, whatcha gonna do if you can’t call ‘em Jesus?

105. Paunchie says:

Hay-soos

106. Paunchie says:

Wait, what happened Teho?

[Huh? - Ed.]

107. Great pics, sweet story and typical kittie…they know how to get into your heart. Good luck all…

108. So cute my head nearly blew up.
    I vote for Eliza.

109. Jesus, with all the terrible things in the world today, let me thank you for such beauty, as evidenced in Eliza Charlotte Muffin Desdemona weewy wuu, et. al.

Jesus, thank you for the kind people who still adore and cherish the beautiful creatures you have blessed us with.

Jesus, I don’t have anything more- just wanted to say Jesus again. That is all. Amen.

110. Paunchie says:

“hey kid” ?

111. Christy K. says:

Your little girl looks just like our Fry! God pick on naming her Charlotte, she looks like she’s a Charlotte, plus she’s ensnared us in her web of cute.

112. Ahhh, that kitten is just asking to be pet.

113. browngrl says:

Oh I love a good rant by a nuffer so I strongly encourage all of those folks whose underwear is way too tight to immediately continue this thread – I’ll make pudding if that would help

[Pudding Paaaaaants! - Ed.]

114. Re: Hispanic kids named Jesus. That’s why those kids get nicknamed “Chuy.” That’s the nickname for “Jesus.” Because they name the kids that, but it’s kind of disrespectful/blasphemous to actually CALL them that. So: Chuys galore. “_”

115. AlbertaGirl says:

Sweet zombie Jesus! Charlotte is the perfect name for this wee kitteh.

116. 1. Cutest kitteh, and cutest pics evar.

2. I am not a prude. I am not religious. But I am a Christian. As such, I too am a little offended with name of JC (& other mis-pronounced variations). This site is very benign in the crudeness & vulgarity department, which I appreciate. And the occasional “bad” word really doesn’t offend me — I usually just ignore them. However, I am concerned with the use (misuse) of names that many people hold dear to.

3. If you ARE going to use Jesus’s name, you should also use the names of other religious figures like Buhdha, Mohammed, Krishna, etc. You know, “equal time”. Then see what happens. Are you game?

4. Berthaservant: while I appreciate your candid-ness (is that a word?), perhaps Jesus would prefer you using his name when you are actually speaking to him or about him, and not as an adjective or exclamation. Just sayin.

5. I like Muffin as a name for this wee kitteh, but Charlotte would be great too.

6. I love this site!

117. christ chex! i want a kitten…

118. Anybody here ever been to Italy? You know how Italians make an art out of anything? They make an art out of blasphemy, too. What we consider blasphemous here, they simply don’t. And I can’t help but admire the creativity. Gesumaria bicliclisti!

119. I vote this baby should get regular CO coverage

120. Cthulhu fhtagn, what a cute kitty!

121. bunnystew says:

scooterpants…i think i might like you a little bit. You had me at “amen. damn it.” *giggle*

122. I just love me the tabbies. :o)

123. AWW :-) Katie T, I am so glad you rescued that little cutie :-) “Eliza” or “Charlotte” HMM I would go with Eliza as it is a name I have not heard before.

124. This is a seriously HILARIOUS post! I am not sure which I love more, Charlotte, the Monastic Mice Choir, Sean Connery, or the debate over J.H.C. So verrrryy funny.

125. DCN, I would say that you win, but she would have to be winged and have weird tentacle squidish thingies attached to her chin. Not so cute on a kitty.

126. I love the suggestion “Eliza Mew-Little”!

Giggling over the Sean Connery, etc.

127. Katrina, you really need to handle the mouse problem now before it gets worse. Turning them loose outside is not the answer because they will come right back. Mice reproduce very rapidly and you will have holes chewed in your pantry food, poops and mouse pee everywhere, then the smell will start. Other mice smell that (you will too after a while) and other mice know it is a good place to take up residence. You must kill them, not try to “release them back into the wild”. Mice much prefer houses and will take up residence again, in your house or someone else’s.

I had a problem with 18 rats and had been thinking I had a pair of squirrels in the attic. Once I discovered them, it took all-out war to get rid of them. My kitten could not be left at home because the vet told me the rats would kill him. I took him to work every day until we eradicated them. Rats are VERY smart! Mice are dumber, but once they are in, it is hard to eliminate them. Get a professional to kill them if need be. I used glue traps and a bucket of water unitl I was down to oldest smartest four, then had to use poison. I am an animal lover, but wild rats and mice spread disease and chew your wiring. That having been said, I love my friend’s pet rats and go so far as to let them climb in my shirt.

Okay – stepping off soapbox.

128. totalee puppy says:

Let’s not forget our prosh kitty–the picture brings
    comfort and happiness. It’s nice that someone rescued this cutie…Eliza and Charlotte sound nice…also Muffin, being comfort-related.

129. cachorro says:

I hear from Patty P. that there’s a soapbox…sooo…
    I think the popularity of
    saying JEE-sus and JEE-sus
    Christ is from the short
    sounds and the initial accent–like a verbal explosion. Works for frustration or
    any strong emotion. Let he/she who has never said this when feeling upset throw the first stone.

130. totalee puppy says:

Oh, is it my turn? I actually don’t need a soapbox cause I’m taller than my brother (you’ll get over it, bro).
    It may help to keep in mind that Jesus’ true name-known to a few-I have found in studying Hebrew and Aramic–a name that I
    prefer not to publish here.
    Let’s all part as friends,
    let’s all snorgle a sweet
    rescued kitty or puppy or
    small mammal of your choice.

131. LisaHoneychan says:

Elaine: That would be from The Blues Brothers. One of my all-time fave movies!

132. http://www.heatercats.com/poems/naming.html

T.U.M. – I believe you used this “pome” as a basis for your naming? :D

spb: How is it possible to be not religious, but Christian? Not to get into any kind of debate, but it appears to be a contradiction in terms.

Ben: Your “not doing it right” comment has become the tagline to my LIFE.

Also, Charlotte Eliza needs a nose-boop immediately.

(Long time lurker but first ever comment by me,
    the ineffable, effable, effanineffable, deep and inscrutable, singular Cla)

133. Gail (the first one) says:

@Cla: Welcome to the comments!!!

134. What an ADORABLE kitten! Bless you for rescuing such a sweet creature. Please give her some schnoolgy hugs!
    Eliza Charlotte gets my vote. Hmmm..I must now give my kittehs several names, other than StopScratchingOnThCartpetNow! (Although I think that is just one long name)

First time poster here…and a hello to everyone from me and my three kittehs. This is a dangerous site because it makes me want to go get more pets and become crazy cat lady. Although I do have some nice fabric I could make cute outfits for them with…….

135. Hi, Patty P- thank you very much for the info, it is just what I needed. I’ll call someone to come and make them, umm, not be here anymore.

I am as tender-hearted as anyone on the planet, but I think the miceies are in the wrong place. This will take some doing on my part, but it must be done.

The Brothers of St. Ratius need to move, but I’m keeping the portative organ.

Seriously, thanks, Patty P.

136. Hon Glad- thank you for the lovely rodential poem. Inspiring, actually.

137. ThreeCatNight says:

@Starling -
    Just call them “Israel”.
    Either way, they’ll be covered.

138. Speaking of multiple names, my little niece got a dwarf hamster (who knew there was such a thing, and how tiny must this little creature be?!) and promptly named it “Caramel Michael Popcorn Junior The First.” She’s a kid, what can I say? She calls him Popcorn.

139. revolution724 says:

I always assumed the H. stood for “Holy”. I dunno.

140. Fancy's Mum says:

Regarding Hispanic name of Jesus – It always sounds to me like they’re saying “Hey Zeus” and makes me wonder.

On Mice – get them critters out as quickly as you can. They become quite at home and will invite (entice) others to move in. Next thing you know, your crackers have bite marks, there are little sprinkles all over the house, footprints in the bacon grease, and your kittys will try to smoosch themselves in tight places to go and catch one (not to mention that you have to deal with that result!).

On the reason for the postings – K_I_T_T_E_H needs a nose boop fur shur. Couple of weeks ago it snowed here in Nashville and while I was looking out the window saw this cat slink across the snow-drenched backyard and climb the dog’s cage. Cat is balancing at the top of the enclosure while the dogs are barking and raising heck. Hubby went out to rescue said cat and brought home a 4-week old kitteh covered in ice. Milo has moved in :D The older cats are not happy, and the indoor doggie has his own pet; and yes, they do snuggle together. Hail to those who rescue – I just wish there were so many that needed it.

141. Fancy's Mum says:

142. Fancy's Mum says:

143. Fancy's Mum says:

144. Fancy's Mum says:

145. Fancy's Mum says:

Names – firmly beleive the smaller the cat the bigger the name. My girl is 16 yrs old and her full name is Princess Precious Puddn Face (will respond to all or the shortened versions of puddn and princess). Hope this little one got both names.

146. Fancy's Mum says:

147. Fancy's Mum says:

148. Fancy's Mum says:

149. Fancy's Mum says:

150. scooterpants says:

I LOVE Bunny-stew!
    eee-gads, did I say that? :)

151. Patty P, I was at bookstore where they had a 19 year old kitty there and the owner was told that the kitty’s smell drove away mice. He was also told to put used cat litter (droppings and all) around the outside of the building to drive away the mice. I did that where I lived to drive away 3 rats. Keeping an eye out to see if the little stinkers took the hint and moved out.

152. Fancy’s mum! I’m in nashville too! My kitten is obsessed with watching it snow! I’m so glad you helped a little baby kitty. I rescued Pistol about a year ago. He also answers to mr. Perfectpants.
    We need more people like you!

And baby gray kittles is sooo adorable! With a lot of personality from just those few pictures!

153. I vote to name her Jesus.

Very adorabuls, by the way.

154. Paunchie says:

“hey zeus” *snork*!

155. AWW :-) I just have to add saying “What a sweetie” :-) I also want to inform people that the used kitty litter scared off those 3 rats. Now more will be placed around the garage and any opening to drive off mice as well.

156. omg its sooo cute!! its so tiny!!!