My dance card. Is full.

NO I CANNOT DO EVEN ONE MORE TANGO NYERHE!

Img_1000

Later that night AFTER A FEW DRINKIE POOS:

Img_0971

Sender-Inner Cynthia Q. of California sez: "Hello Hello!!! His name’s BoBo and we thought it’d be cute to put him in a girly bathing suit with a frilly bottom." I’ll pay for the shrink bills, Cynthia.

Comments

1. metsakins says:

must bury head in fuzzy neck…

2. Gail (the first one) says:

Now, all the doggies are going to want bathing suits (with crocheted hats)!

3. snoopysnake says:

He is probably drinking to forget the humiliation! And now all his pup pals are going to see him in those frills. Poor Bobo! He sure is cute, though.

4. starling says:

HIM?! Shrink bills indeed. *snigger*

5. First SEX and now CROSS-DRESSING. (averts eyes)

(What a cute snoot that doggie has!)

6. Kristabelle says:

It hurts to be pretty when you’re a boy!! Poor doggie!

7. Hon Glad says:

I say ta ta to a Cha Cha
    Ai caramba to a Samba
    and a Tango can go and take a jump.
    But one thing I like a lottle, is drinking from a bottle till I tottle right over in a lump.

8. Aww that’s so adorable!!!

Does anyone know what breed that is?

9. That’s a pekingnese, ain’t it? I’m hearing Rosemary Clooney singing “Hey, Mambo” in my head now, thank you.

10. Gail (the first one) says:

@Hon Glad: You’re in great form today!!!!

11. Looking at the 2nd pic:
    “Marie Osmond fails again at Dancing with the Stars”.

12. Thunderduck says:

Looks like a Tibetan spaniel to me.

13. @Rosie posie– Go go go, you crazy Siciliano!

14. (Try an enchilada with the fishy-baccala!)

15. It’s a pekingese. I work with a peke rescue. What an adorable little girl!!

16. Tractatus Blorpico-Philosophicus says:

I think he’s enjoying not being bound by “traditional” gender rules. Bobo rocks!

17. Chanel's Momma says:

I laughed out loud at work when I saw this. Hilarious!

18. Lerrinus says:

Hm, Tibetan spaniel? Pekingese?

I thinks it’s a peke-paniel! :-D

What ever it is, it’s Kyoooooot!

19. Do not be deceived by the haircut. The peke has more of a smunchy face. :-) *squish!*

20. Oops and when I said little girl before I meant little boy… ahem… cross dressing dogs… awesome.

21. It’s a white peke. It’s just not show quality like the one in your link.

22. It’s a buff peke in a puppy cut for “normal” people who don’t want to deal with a show coat. Just like not every poodle you see has the pom-pom thing going on. ;)

23. Actually it looks just like my dog! Who is a peke/tibetan spaniel mix :) so it looks like everyone is right!

24. berthaservant says:

I was wondering about the dance card ref, Meg…thanks for telling people to consult with earlier generations.

I think this pup is just trying out for a traditional Peking Opera production (where men play women’s roles).

25. kibblenibble says:

Peenk inner earsies!

26. tastes like chicken says:

Definitely a peke – my first was light coloured and was the spitting image of Bobo. She was pure-bred (kennel club registered!) but definitely not show quality. Tibbies have more nose.
    Just love those squishy faces.

27. thats too much!!