Snoresville, POPULATION FIVE!

FIVE KITTEHS!

REFUSE TO GET UP!

AT THIS LATE HOUR!

What a bunch of bums!

Come on! Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey!!!

RISE AND SHINE!

Oh I give UP.

Great idea, Josh N.

Comments

1. all the better for schnorggling…. :-)

2. Oh, so freakin’ cute. I love the first two talkers, and the last two just kill me. Especially the teeny-tiny biscuit maker.

3. superboymom says:

So tie-tie . . . must be the time change!

I’ll take the 2nd kitty with the smile face on his belleh!

4. Meow — Meow — Meow — Meow — Meow.

Talkative kitties just kill me. ^^ I want all of these babies!

5. YAAAAY KITTIES!

6. Kitty #2’s belly is not going to rub itself. I volunteer!

7. temperance says:

i was just getting ready to take a nap when i thought i’d take a peek at C.O first.

guess i’m in good company.

8. Mary (the first) says:

“if you continue to be cute”?? What are the odds that she WON’T BE?!?!?!

9. Jennie Mello says:

O My Goodness! I LOVE “dead” kitty- what a meao–sounded more like a quack.
    Makes me miss Honey, who seriously used to quack, even though she was an all gray kitty, and not a duck.
    All of these babies are super sweet. :)

10. Holy Mother of all things fuzzy, look at that spotty belleh!!!

11. Sahrawi Wife says:

Spotted Kitty has smiley face on belly !!! Too cute !

12. Aww! I love how the last few kitties kept starting to fall asleep and then jerked themselves awake. So cute!

13. Dan Bledwich says:

Meg… Why??? Why this morning, the morning after 3 sleeping pills, after much exhaustion?

Why why why?
    I can’t work under these conditions!

14. Gail (the first one) says:

OMG, I’m dead, DEAD from the cute!!!!!!!!!!! Weetle teenie babehs!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll take 1 thru 5, please! Here’s a pillowcase for transport….

15. berthaservant says:

I just woke up from a nap.

I see nothing wrong with the kitteh’s behavior.

Bertha, sleeping next to me, agrees.

16. I had a nap this afternoon as well. Lovely.

But I would like to know what was on the paws of kitteh #4 to make it fall asleep that fast. Is there some magical ingredient on cat paws that puts one to sleep immediately? Cuz I’m pretty sure there’s a fortune to made there.

17. If that biscuit-makin’ kitteh ever grows into them feets, Lord help us all!

18. Now I need a nap, but would you believe it, my kittehs are awake for once?

19. Juniper Jupiter says:

Burnsy (the first one) has always been my favorite! That’s how mah bebeh girl Gentry and I talk to each other when it comes to eatin’, or chillin’, or whatevs!!

:D

20. I wish I could fall asleep that fast. I really do.

21. kibblenibble says:

*Nothing* is more soothing than a sleepy kitteh! Did anyone notice that the smiley face on the second cat’s belleh has a unibrow?
    >’.’<

22. I want to snorgle them!!

23. Hungry kitty.
    OH NOES! HE haz tryz steeling mah cornzbreads muffin!

24. In all seriousness “sleepy” should be a cute rule. I’m sure you all remember sleepy sloth as well!

25. Awww I’ve always love Burnsy. And I totally want to blow raspberries into that spotted belleh! OMG! Oh, and kitteh #4 looks like me on the couch when my boyfriend is up late playing Guitar Hero, lol.

26. CoffeeCup says:

Hey! Who filmed me while I was on the bus today?! That third cat was definitely me today on the bus. I’ve been soooo tired lately. Lots of stress, still looking for work.

27. AWW :-) They are so cute when they sleep :-) GIGGLE I really love the gray kitty meowing when asked if it wants to sleep a few more minutes :-) Probably was saying “Aww, mom, two more minutes.”

28. This message brought to you from Cute-Things-Falling-Asleep.com

Seriously, that first one still kills me. As any child star can tell you, it’s easy to be cute when you’re young.

But to be that coy and adorable at a mature age? That takes talent.

29. totalee puppy says:

Love “Wakey, wakey, eggs
    and bakey.”

30. Coffee Cup…I’ve been there, too…okay to say a
    prayer for you, looking for work? Some temporary agencies are really short term but looking for long term assignments which can become jobs…you probably knew that…Please keep us at CO updated about what is happening for you.

31. cachorro says:

Reward for information about lost heart–
    the suspects are
    Sweet Tired Cat
    sleepy kitty “making biscuits”

32. hamster-on-rye says:

I wasn’t around much on
    Caturday–looks like Tuesday is now Mewsday, so I can look at more cute
    kittehs. My life is enriched!

33. The third little kitty is beyond precious! Well, they all are. But #3 killed me…

34. David (the first one) says:

The first kitteh reminds me of Alaska, aka Queen Nyerhe (http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2008/05/yes-i-speak-a-l.html ).

35. @foxy: I’m pretty sure it was the Formula 1. I do the same thing.

36. Mrs. McGinty says:

Kittehs is ‘asposed to sleep! Dat dere job! Dese kittehs eggsellent workers.

Spotted belleh kitteh, get into mah mouf immediately.

37. This was me this morning when my mom tried to roust me for school. “Hmmpfrr gimme 15 minutes.” “Aw just 10 more minutes.” “Mom stop trying to wake me up. I’m not going to class.”

38. …It probably would have been far cuter (and met with a far less disapproving stare) if I were one of these kittums.

The third one KEEEEEELS me! Giant grey sleepy kitty face!

39. LOL!!

40. snickers says:

Spotted trickster kitteh is a sleepy head snorlax.

41. Boo Hiss! That first baby’s gone to a happier place.

*sniff*

42. Hon Glad says:

Having to get up at five every morning, this makes me jealous.

43. Kill me 5x! :D

44. snickers- as I recall Snorelax gets to be a thousand pounds-fun!

45. That kitty making biscuits video is one of the first things I saw here on Cuteoverload, and I’m still recovering from the brain explosion of the cute.

46. That’s Daphne! I saved that video years ago to watch at my leisure. Her mom used to be a CO reader, but I don’t think we ever found out if she grew into her feet.

47. I seriously thought I was the only person in the world who said, “Wakey, wakey, eggs & bakey!” Ever since I heard Howard say it on The Bob Newhart Show when I was a lil kitten myself, I’ve always loved it…

48. zeldapie says:

I tell ya, I could watch sleepy kittehs ALL DAY.

49. marsheeeee says:

Third kitten is so me when I’m attending any kind of Powerpoint presentation, especially ones that are right after lunch. Death by Powerpoint. Tie-tie is definitely a cute category.

50. The spotted kitteh belleh is the most snorglerific thing ever!

51. Kristabelle says:

Kitty #4 falls asleep SO FAST!
    I wantwantwantwant the spotted kitty. TOO beautiful and funny! Looks like he was flattened!

MAN, if it weren’t for allergies I’d have at least 2 kitties.

52. Kittehs in a coma, I know, I know, it’s serious…

53. Do you really thing she’ll purr through?

54. Erm, I’m seeing no pics no matter what browser I use …

55. Paunchie says:

“I think our kitty is ded”

“MEH!”

56. Have loved quacky-Nala for some time now! Found that video on YouTube and whenever I need a smile, I watch her smiling, spotted belly quacking in her sleep.
    The best comment ever is on that video on YouTube. Said simply, “Dude, your cat quacks”.

57. I also love how #4 appears to be falling asleep to whatever the Japanese equivalent of NASCAR is.

58. Nothing better than being the object of a kitteh’s biscuit-making. Nothing at all. And if the kitteh dozes off whilst making biscuits, so much the sweeter.

59. crazyweinerdoglady says:

ok ya know what’s odd? I have alllll of those videos as favs on my youtube before this post. WEEEIIIRRDD. The first one is Burnsy and the quack kitty is Nala :)

60. I’m gonna make ya’ll sad… Burnsy.. the precious first one is not with us anymore. I watched all his video’s by his mommy on you tube and he passed away. But not before he grew up and you can see all her videos. RIP Burnsy!!

61. MunchletteBelle says:

Sleepy kittens are adorabuhls. But for some reason Nala the Quacker cracked me up. I had to watch it again and laugh some more. She has so many spots. And her indignant quacks are perfectly timed, like, “Of course I’m not dead, you moron.” Hilarity.